In this blog, you will get to know how to connect the HP Deskjet 2752e printer to the Windows/Mac computer using the Wi-Fi Direct method. For this, you need a stable printer, computer, and wireless network.
Now, are you thinking how? If yes, then here is the standard method for connecting the DJ printer and device via Wi-Fi Direct method. With the below-given procedure, you can connect the device and printer easily and quickly.
The procedure for connecting the HP 2752e printer to the Windows device via Wi-Fi Direct method is:
- Move on to the Windows computer and activate it.
- Check the computer and ensure it has no problems.
- After that, confirm that the wireless network is active in the Windows device.
- Now, power up the HP Deskjet 2752e printer and confirm it is perfect.
- Load suitable papers in the DJ printer paper tray.
- Then, go to the Windows computer and access the section- Printers and Scanners.
- Choose the displayed option- Add a printer or scanner.
- Then, select the shown option – Show Wi-Fi Direct printers.
- Now, you will see your preferred DJ printer name with the DIRECT word, click on it.
- After that, choose the “Add device” option. The computer screen will ask you to enter the WPS PIN.
- Look at the DJ printer and copy the WPS PIN within 90 seconds from the time it appears on the printer.
- Enter the WPS PIN on the Windows device and complete the process.
- If the status – “Driver is unavailable” appears, download the suitable HP DJ 2752e printer Driver.
- Install HP Deskjet 2752e driver using the on-screen instructions and open the file you want to print.
- Choose the File option, select- Print, and adjust the print settings.
- Finally, select the Print button.
The instructions to connect the HP 2752e printer to the Mac computer via Wi-Fi Direct method are:
- Power up the Mac computer and confirm it is faultless.
- Then, ensure that the internet connection on the Mac device is stable.
- Activate the HP Deskjet 2752e printer and ensure it has no problem.
- Feed the printer paper tray with a compatible bunch of papers.
- Move on to the Mac computer and choose the wireless icon.
- Choose the option, which starts with DIRECT along with your DJ printer name.
- When the wizard pops, provide the passcode of the wireless network.
- Continue and finish the process using the steps below.
- Now, open a document you need to print and click on the File menu.
- Select- Print, make changes in the print settings, and choose the Print option.
We hope now you are clear on how to connect the DJ 2752e printer and Windows/Mac device using the Wi-Fi Direct. However, if you need any clarification on this procedure, contact our technical support team.