HP Wireless Printer Setup on Windows
Follow the steps below to set up the HP wireless printer on a Windows device.
- Complete the HP printer setup by unboxing the HP printer and placing it in a safe spot.
- Connect the Printer to a power supply by using the power cord to the power supply.
- Install the printer ink cartridges and load paper on the paper feeding tray.
- Complete the Download and the installation of the www.hp.com/123 printer driver.
- For this, open the website 123.hp/setup to download the HP printer driver.
- Complete the HP printer setup by entering the details of the wireless Printer.
- Download the all-in-one printer driver and process to install it.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions that appear on the screen.
- Complete the installation and connect the Printer to a wireless connection.
- Click Finish at the end of the process of completing the HP 123 hp com setup.
HP Wireless Printer Setup on Mac
Follow the steps below to complete the HP 123 hp com setup for the HP wireless printer on 123.hp.com/setup for Mac.
- Place the new HP printer in a safe space and remove it from the box.
- Remove all the protective material from the Printer and power it up.
- Connect the Printer to a power supply using the power cord connecting the Printer.
- Load in the ink cartridges and load sheets of paper into the paper feeding tray.
- Complete the installation of the drivers hp.com/123 for Mac
- For this, open setup file on the Mac to download the HP printer driver and complete the 123 hp setup.
- Following this, proceed further to install the HP Printer driver after completing the Download.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the HP printer driver.
- Finally, connect the HP printer to the wireless connection when the installation wizard prompts for a connection.
- With this, the HP printer setup 123 hp.com/setup completely connects the Printer to the Mac.
HP Printer wireless setup – hp com 123 setup
The HP printer can be connected to the wireless network in multiple ways to suit the user’s convenience. The instructions here will assist in connecting the Printer to a wireless connection.
HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Turn up the HP printer and the wireless connection.
- Ensure the wireless connection active and stable.
- Place the HP printer near the wireless connection.
- The HP auto wireless connect option will allow a direct connection.
- The Printer will be able to detect a familiar connection.
- Once the connection is detected, the connection will take place automatically.
- With the HP Auto wireless connect option, common networks will be connected.
- The configurations, once made, will allow the Printer to connect automatically.
WPS Pin method to connect HP Printer wireless
- Power up the HP printer and check the active wireless connection.
- Connect the Printer and the wireless connection using the WPS push button method.
- Place the Printer within close range of the wireless router.
- The first step is to locate the WPS button on the Printer and the router.
- The WPS button on the router will be located at the rear end of the router.
- The WPS push button will be located in the wireless settings on the HP printer.
- Press and hold the WPS button simultaneously on the Printer and router.
- Give it a few seconds, and the wireless connection will be established.
The Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up the HP printer and activate the wireless connection.
- Make sure the connection is active and stable. Take note of the credentials.
- Move back over to the Printer and choose the wireless settings option.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard, and a list of all the connections will appear.
- Select the desired wireless connection from the list and enter the credentials.
- Complete the process by clicking OK.
- The wireless connection will now be connected to the Printer within a few minutes.
- Direct printer commands can be given from the device and the Printer.
HP printer USB setup
Here are the steps that are to follow to connect the HP printer using the USB setup
- Power up the HP printer to complete the 123 hp setup using the USB setup.
- During the final step of connecting the Printer and device using the installation, connect with the USB.
- When the installation wizard prompts for a connection, choose the USB setup option.
- It is important to have a working USB cable of at least 3 meters long for the connection.
- When choosing a USB setup, connect the USB cable to the Printer and the device when prompted.
- Once the cables are connected, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the hp.com/123.
- The Printer and the device will be connected using the USB setup within a few seconds.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP printer setup (HP Smart app)
The HP printer can be set up and connected to a wireless connection and a device using the HP Smart app. The HP Smart App is an application that allows printers to connect to devices and smart devices, making printing simple, easy, and quick. All these changes can be implemented by simply downloading the HP Smart app.
- Power up the HP printer and the device the Printer will be connected to.
- Open the app store on the device and enter HP Smart in the search bar.
- Based on this, the HP Smart app will be available for Download.
- Choose Download and give it a few minutes to complete.
- Install the application at once and run the 123.hp/setup file.
- The first step is to sign in to an existing HP account.
- If needed, create a new HP account and connect to the HP Smart app.
- The Printer has to be connected to the application. Check if the Printer is connected to a wireless connection.
- On the HP Smart app, choose the + icon on the screen.
- On clicking the + icon, all the available printers will show up on the screen.
- Choose the HP printer and give it a few minutes to establish the connection.
- The HP Smart app can be used to shoot prints, copy files, Scan and share them directly from the HP Smart App.
Download the HP Smart app on a Windows device
- Power up the HP printer and the Windows device.
- Open the Microsoft app store to download the HP Smart app.
- Key in the details of the HP Smart app in the store.
- Enter the details of the HP Smart app in the search bar.
- Download the app and install it on your Windows device.
- Complete the app setup on the device by visiting 123.hp.com.
- Use the plus icon on the app to connect the HP printer.
- Choose a wireless printer from the list.
- Complete the connection and begin using the HP Smart app.
Download the HP Smart app on a Mac device
- Turn on the HP Printer and the Mac device.
- On the Mac, open the Mac App Store.
- Enter the details – HP smart app.
- Download the application and install it on the device.
- After the installation of the HP Smart app, set it up.
- Sign in to the account and connect the Printer to it.
- Click the + icon on the app and choose the HP Smart app.
- Use the HP Smart app to connect to Print, Scan, and copy.
How to Connect HP Printer to Wireless router – 123 hp setup
- Ensure the Printer’s basic needs and operate through the control panel (Touch screen) to start the wireless setup using the HP Printer.
- Access the touch screen to pick the Setup button >Network option using the menu.
- Further, you need to choose the Wireless network setup wizard using the Network menu. Your HP printer will search for the wireless routers available within the nearby range.
- Then, prefer the desired network from the list.
- Next, specify the correct WEP or WPA passphrase for the network and give the “Done” option. Further, proceed with OK to accept the settings.
- Once again, select ok to print the wireless test report.
- You are ready with the wireless setup on the desired 123 hp setup.
To finish, Download and install the desired printer driver using the 123.hp/setup page (http://www.hp.com/123) and start printing wirelessly.
Use the below steps to install the downloaded driver on Windows through 123.hp/setup.
Track the given steps to install the HP wireless Printer using the windows system support:
- First, use the HP Manual and do the First-time printer setup and needs. Then, turn ON the Printer.
- Properly connect the desired HP printer to the Wi-Fi router. You can get instant support from the HP Official page support/Manual to connect Wi-Fi setup.
- Try to connect through the 123 hp.com/setup website to download the required drivers for the HP printer series.
- Save the downloaded driver file to the system using the extension to search the next step quickly. Double click on the driver file & track the provided on-screen guidelines to finish the HP Printer driver installation procedure.
To add the Printer, use the below steps:
- Initially, connect through the system’s Control Panel > Device and Printer option.
- Use the next window to use the option-Add Printer at the top right corner.
- After clicking on the add printer option, you will get the tab to direct to pick the desired Printer. Further, you need to give next and continue with the proceedings.
- Relax until you see the connection status of the HP wireless printer with the system.
- Finally, select the required file from the windows system and print using the HP wireless printer setup via www.hp.com/123.
- Wait for the professional quality printing outputs.
Steps to connect the HP Printer with compatible using Mac system 123.hp/setup?
Track the given steps to connect the Mac system to wireless using 123.hp.com or 123.hp/setup
Initially, it would help to turn the Printer using the power button. Use 123.hp/setup for Mac for the effortless MAC setup.
- Now, you need to connect the Printer to the wireless router. You can refer to the above steps to connect the HP printer to the router or use 123hpcom/setup.
- Use 123.hp.com to download the desired HP Printer concerning the Mac OS.
- Then, you need to double-tap the downloaded driver to initiate the driver installation procedure.
Then use the given steps to add the Printer to the Mac system:
- Turn on the system and proceed with the Apple menu >System and Preference.
- Then, a carry out with the Printer and Scanners Option.
- Hit the visible “+” sign located at the left-hand side corner.
- You will be directed to the next window with the list of printer names. Select your HP Printer and hit the add button to complete the 123 HP setup on your MAC.
Instructions to connect the HP Printer to Smartphone using 123.hp/setup
- Virtually inspect whether the Printer’s hardware is in good condition and maintenance.
- Now, take your active Smartphone and connect it to the same printer-connected Wi-Fi network.
- Then, you need to download the HP ePrint App using 123 hp setup on the active Smartphone.
- Move through the settings and alter the Data usage preference on Smartphone. Then, confirm the settings using the Done Option.
- Use the Home screen on your Smartphone and wait for the pop-up prompts. React to the pop-up by giving Grant Permission for the setup and include your email account.
- Next, carry out the provided on-screen instructions to access the desired file to be printed using the 123hpcom/setup.
- Further, you need to open or redirect through the HP ePrint app to print the required document or file.
- Choose the required one.
- Use the print option after finalizing the keywords. Finally, your Smartphone device is actively ready to use the Printer using 123.hp/setup.