HP Smart tank Plus 551 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- Get the new HP Printer and place it on the ground surface or table.
- Now, uncover the protective caps and bubble wrap slowly.
- Remove the entire inner-tapes and shipping covers from the printer & its components.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- While unpacking the printer box, try to place the connecting cords separately.
- Take that cords and connect the printer with its requirements using the HP Manual given.
- Check the given USB cables are good at their intact connection. To establish the problem-free setup.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Take the new ink cartridges from the package.
- Uncover the protective capes to fix them on the respective slots.
- Ensure the ink cartridges are in good-condition and compatible with the printer device.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Always ensure the paper quality with the printer specifications.
- Recommended for purchasing quality, jam-free sheets of paper.
- Open the access door to stack the required paper sheets to the tray.
HP Smart Tank Plus 551 Driver install
Driver install is the step of driver setup that can be downloaded using the Official HP site on the preferred Compatible system. Try to get the updated and suitable to the compatible system OS.
HP Smart Tank Plus 551 Driver for Windows
- On the First-time HP Smart Tank Plus 551 printer connect the Windows system using the interface.
- Prefer either USB or Wireless to interface the Printer and system connection.
- Use the Official HP Page and get connected to the driver page.
- Enter the Printer keys and search the driver file using the drop-down driver list. Choose the compatible OS type and Language for your choice and tap the download option
- Once the HP Smart Tank Plus 551 driver file is downloaded and saved to the Windows system, start the installation using the on-screen wizard lines.
- Complete the HP Smart Tank Plus 551 driver installation to start the printing work in less time.
HP Smart Tank Plus 551 Driver for Mac
- Complete the interface between the Mac system and printer setup.
- Browse using the Official HP website and provide the printer keys to get the list of driver names that are compatible with the system.
- Use the drop-down option to choose the compatible type and language under Driver & Software tab.
- Hit the Download option at the bottom to initiate the driver download process.
- Double-tap the directed and saved driver file using the Mac system.
- Agree to the Third-party authentication and proceed with the HP Smart Tank Plus 551 driver installation process using the on-screen prompts.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Smart Tank Plus 551 wireless setup
Complete the HP Smart Tank Plus 551 wireless setup easily using the steps given below, this allows you to connect to the wireless network without any delays and print immediately. You can also download the HP smart app onto the device, this will serve as an one stop solution for all your printer needs.
HP Smart Tank Plus 551 Wifi network Setup
- Ensure the printer is default with the proper printer setup and driver setup.
- The installed driver must be updated for problem-free wireless access.
- Turn on the printer, wireless router, and compatible system. Alter the display settings after the printer initiates the startup routine.
- Be prompt on the wireless connection mode, when the type of modes display appears.
- Place the active wireless router nearby the HP Smart Tank Plus 551 printer setup for high signal-coverage.
- Initiate using the printer control panel Setup> wireless> network menu.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Once the printer is ready for the wireless setup by ensure the above steps.
- Ensure whether the printer and the wireless router support the WPS push button prior.
- Confirm the WPS Button by using the HP Manual or HP Website to locate it.
- You must have a Network that has WPA and WPA2 security.
- Enter the Network credentials to the required field and connect. Enter the network name & password correctly for the problem-free setup.
- Alternatively, try the WPS pushbutton by pressing the WPS mode on the printer and instantly on the router.
HP Wireless Setup Wizard
- Initially, be sure of your network and its security credentials like WPA, WPA2, and WEP.
- Go near the printer control panel and touch the Setup>Network>Wireless icon.
- On the resultant page, use the settings and connect via wireless setup wizard.
- You will get the list of network names to choose the desired one.
- If your network name is not listed. Then, enter them manually using the specific characters.
- Finally, give the WEP & WPA paraphrase to the specific field and connect it to the wireless setup. Now, the HP Smart Tank Plus 551 wireless setup wizard is ready to print effortlessly.
USB setup of wireless
- Note: Printer doesn’t support the touch display can adopt this wireless setup method while the driver software installation procedure.
- When the driver installer prompts, connect the USB between the printer and system temporarily.
- Ensure to connect or disconnect the USB cables, only after the installer prompts.
- The setup guidelines will guide you through the USB setup through Wireless.
- Complete the Printer’s Wireless configuration carefully.
- For the best HP Smart Tank Plus 551 USB setup, get the updated software installation suing the Official HP page. Eventually concentrate on the installer to configure the USB to wireless setup.