HP Smart Tank 7602 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the Smart Tank 7602 printer from the printer box
- Start the printer setup by keeping the printer setup on a smooth surface.
- Make sure you have removed all the packing covers from the new printer box top and around.
- Ensure that you have removed all the other excess coverings from the printer’s components.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the Smart Tank 7602 printer and the wall outlet
- Ensure the new cables are free from tangles and other issues.
- Obtain the best support from the HP Manual support and try to interface the printer & system device connection.
- For the proficient printer setup & handlings, try to connect the USB cables provided with the printer box.
Step 3: Install the genuine ink cartridges into the access area
- Slowly unpack the new ink cartridges from the box and see if it has any vent blockage.
- Now, use the HP Manual, press the ink cartridges inward into the slot, and fix it firmly.
- You must wait until the click sound.
Step 4: Load HP-recommended papers into the input tray
- Before initiating the printer setup, you must ensure the printer specification states the size & quality of paper sheets to load the input tray.
- Try to escape from the paper jam issues; try to flatten either side of the paper edges.
- Make sure to adjust the guides before closing the access door.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Driver install
The driver serves as a mode to access the printer features and specifications; on that note- you can download & install the latest HP Smart Tank 7602 driver Software from the HP Official page concerning the compatible system support.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Driver for Windows
- Ensure the HP Smart Tank 7602 First-time printer setup is completed with the Windows interface connection.
- Next, you can prefer the USB or Wireless to interface the Printer and windows system connectivity.
- Further, switch ON the printer-related devices and access the windows system browser to browse through the HP Official page.
- Connect through the search tab and mention the required printer keys. Now, you will get the list of driver names; try to choose and select the download button.
- Wait until the download process completes and save using the .exe extension on your windows. Double-click to launch the driver installation procedure.
- You have to use the Run option to proceed with the given on-screen directives and complete the HP Smart Tank 7602 driver installation process.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Driver for Mac
- Initially, you have to support through the HP Manual or Official page and arrange the printer setup for the driver setup.
- Support the Official HP website concerning the essential printer keys and wait for the list of driver names.
- Next, pick the Driver & Software tab and pick your compatible type & language using the drop-down menu.
- After confessing with the required one, finalize with the Download option and start the driver installation process using the below steps.
- Further, you have to save the downloaded file using the .dmg Mac extension and open the file to extract & process.
- Hit the Run option and use the given on-screen to finish the HP Smart Tank 7602 driver installation process.
- In case the printer driver unavailable, follow the HP Smart Tank 7602 Troubleshooting steps.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Smart Tank 7602 wireless setup
Set up your HP Smart Tank 7602 printer to Wi-Fi and print online. Find a stable router near your printer and connect your Smart Tank printer to it
HP Smart Tank 7602 Wi-Fi network setup
- Start the setup by ensuring whether the printer is active to move on with the wireless setup procedure.
- Confirm whether the connected network is stable and if not, try to get the uninterrupted network.
- Next, you have to connect the HP printer, wireless router, and compatible system to the same network sourcThen, operate through the printer’s Startup settings.
- In the next step, you have to move on with the connectivity mode- wireless connection mode.
- Keep the wireless router near the HP Smart Tank 7602 printer setup.
- Finally, ensure whether the wireless setup is appropriate using the options- Setup> wireless> network menu.
HP Smart Tank 7602 WPS Setup
- WPS is one of the methods to connect your printer to work on wireless access.
- Now, connect through the HP Smart Tank 7602 Manual and identify the WPS button to launch the function between the printer & wireless router.
- Confirm the network status by checking the Network Configuration page and proceeding next.
- Ensure the connected router has its WPA and WPA2 security keys.
- Be careful while feeding the Network credentials to the requested field and launch the wireless setup. Type the required network name & password correctly.
- Alternatively, you can also try the WPS pushbutton by holding the WPS mode on the printer, and without delay, press it on the wireless router.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Initially, make sure the wireless router supports WPA, WPA2, and WEP securities.
- Further, move on with the printer control panel options like Setup>Network>Wireless icon.
- Try to alter the needed settings and pick the wireless setup wizard.
- You will be shown the list of network names to choose the required network name.
- If you can’t find the required network from the list, try to mention the network keys using the Manual method.
- Type the proper WEP & WPA paraphrase to the required field and access the advanced wireless setup using the HP Smart Tank 7602 wireless setup wizard.
HP Smart Tank 7602 USB setup of wireless
- Alert: This USB setup procedure below is only for the printer that doesn’t support the touchscreen.
- You must take the given new USB cables to begin the USB setup procedure.
- Beware while connecting or disconnecting the USB cables only after the installer prompts. Eventually, carry out the on-screen directives/prompts on the next page to finish the USB using the wireless method.
- Now, you are halfway through the HP Smart Tank 7602 Printer’s Wireless configuration through the USB setup.
- Try to inspect whether the Smart Tank 7602 USB setup is intact to the other devices. Assign and make a test setup trial print work to ensure the printer’s function.
- Finally, you will be redirected to the installed software to look up the configuration details to start the setup for network printing.