HP Smart Tank 7001 Offline issue
- Open your Windows PC and navigate to the start button.
- Tap on the start button and search for the settings menu.
- Choose devices and tap on the devices and printers menu to continue.
- Now, get a list of connected printers to pick your Smart Tank 7001 printer.
- Right-click on your printer model and choose the “Set as default” menu.
- Reboot your printer and add it to your Windows 10 PC.
- Assign a print task and check if your Smart Tank printer model is active.
Windows 7, 8
- Power up your Windows PC and check if your Windows is running in an updated OS.
- Else, upgrade the Windows OS, go to the start menu and choose settings.
- Pick devices and printers menu to get a list of connected printer devices.
- Choose your Smart Tank 7001 printer and right-click on it continue.
- Select the “Set as default” menu and reboot your Smart Tank printer.
- Now, affix your HP printer to the Windows PC and continue to assign print tasks.
- Power up your MAC and wait for your MAC PC to switch idle and active.
- Now, check the network stability of your router and check if it is buffer-free.
- Else, remove the power cord to shut down your access point near the printer.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to activate the router and go to the printer.
- Reboot your Smart Tank 7001 printer and place it near the router.
- Next, connect your printer to the router and visit the MAC PC.
- Reboot your MAC and tap on the Apple menu to choose system preferences.
- Now, pick the printers and scanners menu to find your Smart Tank printer.
- Right-click on your Smart Tank 7001 printer and tap on the “Set as default” icon.
- Now, assign a test print task and check if the Smart Tank printer is active.
- If the printer still remains offline issue, reinstall the HP Smart tank 7001 Driver.
HP Smart Tank 7001 scanning error
- At first, check if your Windows PC is out of connectivity and software issues.
- Next, check the network stability and active printer status.
- If the network signal is weak, reboot your router.
- Now, carry out the Wi-Fi setup steps and connect it to your printer.
- Go to the control panel settings of the Smart Tank 7001 printer and click setup.
- Choose wireless test report and click on the print report button present.
- Else, tap on the Wi-Fi button to check the wireless network stability.
- You can also get a Wi-Fi report by tapping on the information and Wi-Fi button.
- Switch on your Smart Tank 7001 printer and the MAC PC first.
- If you find an error prompting on the MAC screen, shut down your MAC.
- Now, remove the power cord to shut down the Smart Tank 7001 printer.
- Now, switch on your MAC PC and wait for your MAC system to turn idle.
- Next, turn on your Smart Tank printer and assign a test scan job.
- Pick a file you need to scan and place it on the scanner glass facing upwards.
- Now, choose scan settings and pick a scan format and scan destination.
- Tap on the scan button and wait for the Smart Tank printer to complete scanning.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Smart Tank 7001 printer driver unavailable
- At first, boot up your PC and go to the programs and features menu.
- Now, pick the devices and printers menu to get a list of available printers.
- Choose your Smart Tank printer model from the list of printers and right-click on it.
- Click remove/uninstall to delete your printer model from the PC.
- Now, go to the driver menu and search for your Smart Tank printer drivers.
- Choose all the drivers you need to delete and click the uninstall button.
- Now, click yes to remove all the drivers and go to an official HP website.
- Find your printer model and download a compatible Smart Tank 7001 driver.
- Install the driver and connect your Smart Tank printer to the PC.
- Now, assign a print task and check if the driver is reliable and accepts print jobs.
HP Smart Tank 7001 printer Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
- At first, switch on the HP Smart Tank 7001 printer, PC, and router.
- Now, check if your Smart Tank 7001 printer has a wireless connection.
- Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi and check if your printer and PC are compatible.
- Now, set up your printer, install cartridges, and stuff printing sheets into it.
- Fix your Smart Tank printer close to the router and follow the Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Tap the WPS button on the control panel of your Smart Tank 7001 printer.
- Now, click the WPS button on the router and tap yes to connect.
- Else, download an HP Smart App and add your Smart Tank printer to it.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi button to connect your printer to a wireless network.
HP Smart Tank 7001 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Get a print file on Windows once you assign a print task.
- Delete the file if you find any error in it to continue.
- Save all the works on your Windows and reboot it.
- Now, tap the start button and pick the devices and printers option.
- Choose your printer model and click the printer spooler icon.
- Reboot your Windows and assign a print task now.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Tap the power button or remove the power cord to shut down the router.
- Now, remove the power cord and USB cable to shut down the Smart Tank printer.
- Reboot your Smart Tank 7001 printer and reconnect the USB cable.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to switch on the router and place it near the printer.
- Check if the network signal is stable and connect your PC and printer to it.
- Assign a test print task and check if online printing is simple.
HP Smart Tank 7001 Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
- Check if your Smart Tank 7001 printer is multifunctional.
- Now, get a self-print test report from the control panel settings of your printer.
- Click on the Settings icon and go to the setup menu present.
- Next, choose the print report icon and pick your Smart Tank printer model.
- Now, click the self-print test report button and get a print report.
- Else, download an HP Smart App and register your printer model.
- Now, tap on the print report icon and get an instant self-print test report.