HP Smart Tank 6001 Offline issue
Sometimes the HP 6001 printer becomes offline when you are using the Windows operating system. If you are facing this printer problem, then solve it using the below steps:
- Activate the Windows computer and confirm it is flawless.
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the Windows device.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and finish the software setup.
- Now, you have to open the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- Choose the Start button on the software and select your desired printer name.
- After that, run the diagnostic.
- If the Windows device does not have your printer name, then go to the next step.
- Select the “My Product is not listed” option to continue.
- Continue with the setup instructions given on the screen.
- Add the HP 6001 printer to the Windows device as per the wizard steps.
- Now, move on to the “Printers and Scanners” section on the computer.
- Ensure that the “Let Windows manage my default printer” option is not check.
- Then, choose your Smart Tank printer and make it the default choice for printing.
- Check the USB cords connected to the HP 6001 printer properly.
- Ensure that the USB cords have no problem.
- Lastly, the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer will become online.
Get in touch with our customer support team for more guidance.
The HP Smart Tank 6001 printer might experience an offline issue when using your Mac device. In this scenario, resolve it using the instructions below.
- Power up the preferred Mac computer and confirm it is secure.
- Now, check the internet connection and ensure it is stable on the device.
- Download the HP Smart App software and extract it on the computer.
- Use the on-screen procedure and finish the installation process.
- Open the software and go for the printer option.
- Choose the “Diagnose and Fix” option and click on the Start option.
- Wait until the analysing process finishes and choose the Apple menu.
- Access the System Preferences section and select- Printers and Scanners.
- Now, select the icon- minus shown near the Smart Tank printer.
- Remove the printer using the on-screen procedure and choose the Plus symbol.
- Now, add your HP 6001 printer to the Mac computer using the on-screen steps.
- Still, if the Smart Tank 6001 printer is offline, then access the section- System Preferences.
- Choose the Printers and Scanners option and right-click on the Mac computer screen.
- Select- Reset Printing and select the Reset button.
- Finish the process and choose the Plus symbol.
- Reinstall the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer as per the on-screen instructions.
If the HP Smart Tank printer is still showing the same problem, contact our technical support team.
HP Smart Tank 6001 scanning error
If the HP 6001 printer has a scanning error with the Windows computer, then resolve the problem using the below procedure:
- Initially, switch ON the desired Windows computer.
- After that, check and ensure that the Windows computer has no faults.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi network is active on the Windows computer.
- Download the software- HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the Windows computer.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor software setup process begin on the computer.
- Use the on-screen procedure and finish the HP Print and Scan Software setup.
- Access the installed software and choose the displayed Start button.
- Now, click on the Smart Tank printer and tap- Fix Scanning.
Call our technical support assistance for additional guidance on this method.
If your Smart Tank 6001 printer has a scanning issue with the Mac device, then solve the issue using the below-shown procedure.
- To start with, power up the Mac operating system.
- Make sure that the Mac computer has a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Download the HP Smart App software on your operating system.
- Open the software installation file on the computer.
- The HP Smart App software setup process begins on the Mac computer.
- Use the procedure shown on the Mac device and complete the software installation.
- Open the installed software and choose the “Add Printer” button.
- Add your Smart Tank printer using the on-screen instructions and select your HP 6001 printer.
- Select – Printer, click- Diagnose & Fix, choose- Start, and finish the process.
Contact our tech support team if you need any additional assistance.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Smart Tank 6001 printer driver unavailable
The basic instructions for resolving the HP Smart Tank 6001 driver not available issue are:
- Activate the computer and make sure it has no faults.
- Check the wireless network on the computer and ensure it is perfect.
- Download the HP Easy Start driver software installation file on the computer.
- Choose the software setup file two times to initiate its setup process.
- Finish the installation process and access the HP Easy Start Driver software.
- Choose the given Update button shown near the Smart Tank 6001 printer name.
- Carry on with the process by following the instructions shown on the device.
- Once the process finishes, switch off the computer.
- Switch off the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer and a Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for a few seconds and activate the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer.
- Then, activate the Wi-Fi router and desired computer.
- Lastly, take a sample print to make sure that the problem is properly resolved.
If still, the HP Smart Tank 6001 driver is not available, then make a call to our customer support professionals. The experts will guide you with proper support.
HP Smart Tank 6001 printer Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
Connecting the Smart Tank 6001 printer and computer Wi-Fi is an easy process. Here are the simple instructions for connecting the Smart Tank printer and Wi-Fi network:
- Firstly, power up the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer.
- Ensure that the Smart Tank 6001 printer is flawless.
- Now, choose the Setup option given on the printer control panel.
- After that, go for the displayed network setup menu.
- Then, access the wireless settings button.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard shown on the printer control panel.
- A number of Wi-Fi names will display on the Smart Tank printer panel.
- Select the wireless network of the device and continue with the wizard procedure.
- Complete HP Smart Tank 6001 wireless setup and take a print as a test.
If you require more technical support on this instruction, call us. Our technical support team will assist you with proper guidance.
HP Smart Tank 6001 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
If the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer shows the issue “print jobs stuck in queue”, then resolve the issue using the below-shown method:
- To begin with, access the computer and activate it.
- After that, confirm that the pages on the device are properly saved before closing.
- Press the Windows keys and S keys on the keyboard.
- Enter- Service.msc on the displayed search bar on the computer screen.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and select- Printer Spooler.
- The “Restart the Service” option will display on the screen, choose it.
- Wait for the ongoing process to complete.
- Now, the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer print job stuck issues will be correctly solved.
- Finally, try printing with the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer.
Mac – Restart the router and printer
If you experience the print job stuck in queue issue with the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer, then resolve the issue via the method shown below:
- Initially, activate the Wi-Fi router.
- Press the power button of the Wi-Fi router until the router deactivates.
- Then, unplug the power cable from the Wi-Fi router.
- Access the HP Smart Tank 6001 printer.
- Press the Smart Tank 6001 printer power button and wait for the printer to off.
- Now, remove the USB cable from the Smart Tank printer.
- Wait for some time and plug in the USB cord to the Wi-Fi router.
- Connect the USB cable’s other end to the Smart Tank printer.
- Power up the Wi-Fi router and HP Smart Tank 6001 printer.
If you require any queries about this method, feel free to call our client support professionals.
HP Smart Tank 6001 Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
If your HP Smart Tank 6001 printer delivers only black color prints, then resolve it with the help of the below-listed procedure.
- Check the ink cartridges of the Smart Tank printer and ensure they have no issue.
- If the ink cartridges are proper, remove them from your Smart Tank printer.
- Get appropriate ink cartridges and clear away the yellow tapes from them.
- Fill the ink cartridge slots with new and suitable ink cartridges.
- Pull out the Smart Tank printer paper tray and keep a bunch of papers on the tray.
- Pull in the paper tray and access any document you want to take print on the computer.
- Select – File and choose the displayed print button on the screen.
- Modify the essential print settings and choose the Print option.
- Finally, get the document printed and confirm the problem is clearly solved.
If still, the Smart Tank 6001 printer is delivering black color prints, contact our customer support team.