HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- Remove the brand new HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e printer with caution.
- Place the printer on a flat surface on a table near the device.
- The printer will be covered with protective material. Remove and discard it.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Take the power cord from the box and connect it to the rear end of the printer.
- The other end of the power cord has to be connected to the power supply.
- Once the power cord is connected, power up the printer.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Unbox the printer ink cartridges from inside the printer box.
- Proceed with caution to avoid making a mess. Hold the cartridge on the side.
- Insert the cartridges into the respective areas through the access door.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Draw out the paper feeding tray and ensure that it is aligned.
- Take a bunch of high-quality sheets and place them in the paper tray.
- The tray should be set to the required size for accurate print results.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e Driver Install
The instructions will assist in providing steps to download and install the HP Officejet Pro 9025e driver. Connect the printer to the device through the HP Officejet Pro 9025e drivers to utilize the features of the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e Driver for Windows
- Once the physical setup of the HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer is complete, the driver will have to be installed.
- On the Windows device, open a preferred browser and enter the details 123.hp.com/ojpro9025e of the HP Support page.
- On the Home Page, choose Drivers and Software and enter details as prompted by the website.
- Enter details such as the product type (printer), the model name – HP Officejet Pro 9025e and Windows OS.
- Based on the input, available drivers will appear on the screen. Download the all-in-one driver.
- Complete the installation of the HP Officejet Pro 9025e driver by following all the onscreen instructions.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e Driver for Mac
- Power up the Mac device to initiate the process of downloading the HP Officejet Pro 9025 driver.
- Open a suitable web browser and key in the details to open the HP Support Page – 123.hp.com/ojpro9025e.
- To gain access to the driver, details should be entered. Details such as the product type – printer, model – HP Officejet Pro 9025e and Mac OS.
- Choose the all-in-one HP Officejet Pro 9025e driver and begin to download it. It will be located in the download file.
- Complete the installation of the HP Officejet Pro 9025e driver by following all the on-screen instructions.
- As a final step, the printer will have to be connected to a wireless network through the driver.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e wireless setup
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e printer can use multiple options to connect the printer to a wireless network. The steps have been mentioned below to assist in the process of connecting the printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e wifi network setup
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e printer can be connected to a wireless setup during the installation process.
- All that is needed is an active wireless connection and access to the wireless credentials. Note that the connection should be active to make the connection quick.
- Choose the wireless option when the installation wizard prompts for the connection.
- Enter the details of the wireless connection when prompted and connect.
- The same can be completed through the printer’s display by choosing the wireless icon, settings, and Wireless Wizard Setup.
- A list of wireless connections will appear on the screen, choose the desired connection and enter the details.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e WPS Setup
- As an alternative to the other modes of connecting the printer, the WPS option is the easiest.
- Initiate the process by locating the WPS button on the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e and the wifi router.
- The wifi credential is not required to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- The WPS button is at the rear of the wifi router. Press and hold the button down.
- Move over to the printer, choose the wireless icon, followed by a wireless protected setup.
- Choose the WPS Push button, and the connection will be established in a few minutes.
The HP Officejet Pro 9025e Wireless Setup Wizard
- With the HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer powered up, move over to the printer’s display.
- Press the wireless icon on the printer’s touch control panel and choose Settings.
- From the menu given, select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Note that there should be an active wireless connection to proceed further successfully.
- The wifi credentials should also be available to enter the details to connect the printer to the wireless connection.
- On choosing the wireless setup wizard, a list of networks will appear. Select the right one, enter the password, and establish the connection.
HP Officejet Pro 9025e USB setup
- The HP Officejet Pro 9025e can also be connected to a wireless connection through a wireless connection device.
- Connect the printer and the device using a USB cable.
- The connection can be completed during the installation process.
- Note that all USB cables should be removed and connected back when prompted by the wizard.
- During the installation of the driver, the final step is to connect to a network. Choose USB, connect the USB cable, and give it a few seconds.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9025e will now be connected to a network through the device.
- For printer offline problem follow the Troubleshooting steps.