Offline Problems with the HP Officejet Pro 9018e
If the HP OJ Pro 9018e printer shows an offline error, then fix it using the procedure below:
- Activate the Windows computer and make sure it has no faults.
- Download the setup file of software- HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer.
- Open the software setup file and follow the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the installation process of the software and open it.
- Now, choose the Start button given on the computer.
- Then, select your OJ Pro printer and run the diagnostic.
- If the HP 9018e printer is not in the computer, move on to the next step.
- Choose- My Product is not listed, and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Add the OJ Pro printer and access the Printers and Scanners section on the device.
- Ensure that the option “Let Windows manage my default printer” is not checked.
- Choose your HP 9018e printer name and make it the default choice for Printing.
- Confirm that the USB cable connections in the OJ Pro printer have no problem.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9018e printer will transform into online mode.
Contact our tech support experts for detailed information.
The procedure to resolve the HP Officejet Pro 9018e printer offline problem is:
- Power up the Mac computer and get HP Smart App software on the device.
- Run the software setup file and install HP Smart App as per the wizard steps.
- Open the software and choose the Printer option.
- Wait for the evaluating process to finish and choose the Apple icon on the device.
- Move on to the System Preferences section and click- Printers & Scanners.
- Select the symbol- minus given near the HP OJ Pro 9018e printer name.
- Delete the Printer from the device and click the Plus symbol.
- Add the OJ Pro printer to the Mac device using the wizard procedure.
- If the HP 9018e printer is still not online, access the computer.
- Then, access the System Preferences section and choose- Printers & Scanners.
- Right-click on the screen, choose – Reset Printing, select- The reset option.
- Complete the reset process, choose – Plus symbol and reinstall the OJ Pro printer.
- Make sure that the USB cable connection in the HP printer is stable.
If you need more guidance on this process, please contact us.
Error Scanner HP Officejet Pro 9018e
The simple instructions for solving the HP OJ Pro 9018e scanning problem are:
- Turn ON the windows computer and ensure it does not have any problem.
- Then, make sure that the Windows computer has a secure internet connection.
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the computer.
- Open the setup file of downloaded software, and the setup process begins.
- Follow the set of instructions given on the Windows screen.
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the computer.
- Open the installed software and click on the Start button.
- Choose your OJ Pro printer and click- Fix Scanning.
Contact our technical experts for detailed technical guidance.
The procedure for resolving the HP 9018e scanning issue is:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and make sure it is faultless.
- Ensure that the Mac computer has a stable wireless connection.
- Save HP Smart App software on the Mac computer.
- Run the saved software setup file on the Mac computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the installation.
- After that, open the installed software and choose – Add Printer.
- Add the OJ Pro printer using the wizard instructions and choose- Printers.
- Select- Diagnose & Fix, choose the start button and wait for the troubleshooting process to be over.
For detailed guidance on this, call our tech experts.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 9018e printer driver unavailable
Use the below procedure for solving the HP OJ Pro 9018e printer driver unavailable:
- Power up the computer and save the setup file of HP Easy Start Driver.
- Run the saved setup file and continue with the procedure given on the screen.
- Complete the installation and access the installed software.
- Select the given option- Scan Now on the software.
- Click on the Update button and finish the process with the wizard steps.
- Power off the HP 9018e printer, Wi-Fi router, and computer.
- After a few minutes. ON the HP Officejet Pro 9018e printer, computer, and wireless router.
- Print a file as a sample to ensure the HP Officejet Pro 9018e driver unavailable issue is properly fixed.
Call our technical professionals if you require additional assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 9018e Won’t Connect to WiFi
Connecting HP OJ Pro 9018e printer to the wireless network is simple. The general steps for setting up a wireless network on the HP 9018e are:
- Switch ON the HP Officejet Pro 9018e printer.
- Make sure that the HP 9018e printer has no issue.
- Access the OJ Pro printer panel and select the setup menu.
- Choose the network setup option and access the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard, and several Wi-Fi networks will be on the Printer.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name and proceed with the wizard steps.
- When the wizard prompts, type the Wi-Fi network security key.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and finish the HP 9018e Wi-Fi setup process.
- Lastly, print a sample file with the HP Officejet Pro 9018e printer.
Still, if your HP OJ Pro 9018e printer fails to connect with the Wi-Fi, call us.
Print Jobs Are Stuck in the Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
If your HP OJ Pro 9018e print jobs stuck in queue problem occurs in the Windows 10 computer, use it with the procedure shown below:
- To begin with, ensure that the documents are properly saved and closed.
- Now, move on to the keyboard and press the keys (Windows & S Keys).
- A search bar will appear on the device screen; enter- service. msc.
- Continue and choose the “Printer Spooler” option.
- Then, choose the “Restart the Service” option.
- Wait until the ongoing process to complete.
- The problem will be resolved, and the OJ Pro 9018e printer will begin functioning.
Call our customer support team if you need more information on this process.
Mac – Restart the router and printer
If you face the print job stuck in queue problem with HP OJ Pro 9018e printer while printing with Mac OS, follow the below procedure and solve it:
- Access the wireless router WPS button, pre, and hold it until it gets off.
- Now, remove the USB cord from the wireless router.
- After that, press the OJ Pro printer power button.
- Hold on to the printer power button until the Printer deactivates.
- Disconnect the USB cord from the HP 9018e printer.
- Wait for a few minutes and plug in the USB cord to the Printer & router.
- Finally, activate the HP Officejet Pro 9018e printer and the desired Wi-Fi router.
If you face the same problem again, call our customer support experts.
HP Officejet Pro 9018e Printer can only print in black and white
Check for driver issue
If the HP OJ Pro 9018e printer prints only black documents, then solve it with the help of the below-given steps:
- Check and ensure that the HP Officejet Pro printer ink cartridges have correct ink levels.
- If the ink level of the cartridges is not correct, take out the ink cartridges.
- Insert new and correct ink cartridges into the HP 9018e printer ink cartridge slots.
- After that, open the preferred document that you want to take a print.
- Click on the displayed File button and select the option- Print.
- Make essential changes in the print settings on the screen and move on.
- Access the properties section and confirm that the colors are precisely selected.
- If the option “Print in Grayscale” is properly selected, remove the checkmark.
- Continue the on-screen steps and try Printing with the HP Officejet Pro 9018e printer.
Still, if your HP OJ Pro 9018e printer prints black documents, call our professional team.