HP Officejet Pro 8740 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the HP Oj Pro printer from the printer box
- Unpack the new printer package and lift the Oj Pro 8740 printer.
- Take all the packed 123 hp Ojpro 8740 printer components from the box to remove the packing.
- Locate a smooths surface nearer to the wall outlet to place the HP Officejet Pro printer model.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Then, you need to unpack the power cord and use the Manual to connect either end from Oj Pro 8740 printer to the wall outlet.
- Make sure the cables are connected properly to their respective ports.
- Turn ON the desired printer and try to complete the display settings to proceed.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Get supported with HP ink cartridges and eradicate the excess plastic wrapping from them.
- Then, gently open the ink cartridge access door of the HP Oj Pro 8740 printer.
- Further, insert the unpacked new HP ink cartridges into the access door.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Get near the input paper tray and open it to clean the paper tray without clogs.
- Make sure it has no paper clots and the print head clogs or blockage.
- Feed the needed quality printing sheets without damaging edges & close the tray.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver install
If the driver seems troubling, you will end-up with interrupted printing work. To avoid such issues related to HP Officejet pro 8740 driver issues, try to download the latest driver and install it using the on-screen given. Use the below steps for the best driver setup on both windows and Mac devices.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver for Windows
- First, use the Windows PC settings to access the firewall options.
- Try to disable the App protection and open the protected Windows browser.
- Surf using the official HP website – 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 and specify the HP printer model.
- Mention the printer model and receive the list of compatible HP Officejet Pro 8740 drivers.
- Prefer a driver and download all the driver files to continue.
- Finally, access using the installer and move on with the driver setup steps to install.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver for MAC
- Initially, switch ON the compatible MAC PC and inspect whether the OS on your PC is to its latest version.
- Operate using the firewall settingsand then disable the App protection.
- Open the MAC browser and visit the 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 official HP website online.
- You need to exact the printer model and select it.
- From the list of scanned drivers, try to download a compatible HP Officejet Pro 8740 driver.
- Finally, track the given guidelines and select the desired network type to install the driver.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Wi-Fi network setup
- First, make sure that your printer has its driver updated or not.
- Make use of the 123 hp OjPro 8740 printer settings to set on default on your PC.
- Turn ON your devices like PC, router, and HP Officejet Pro printer model.
- Operate using the display settings of your printer and hit the network settings.
- Try to keep the desired HP Oj Pro 8740 printer within the network range of the access point.
- Make use of the control panel and access the Wi-Fi setup wizard. Track the given steps and ensure whether the PC and printer are under the same wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 WPS Setup
- Initially, you need to turn ON the HP Officejet Pro printer by placing it near the wireless router.
- Inspect whether the HP Oj Pro 8740 printer and router have their respective WPS button.
- Go nearby the printer and press the WPS button on your printer.
- You need to wait at least 2 minutes, proceed using the access point, and press and hold the WPS button.
- Hit the yes button on your printer display to continue.
- Configure the HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer and PC using the same Wi-Fi network.
- If you face an HP Officejet pro 8740 Printer wi-fi connection issue, use the Troubleshooting steps.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Switch ON the wireless router, PC, and the HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer.
- Make sure the printer and PC are within the range of access to avoid low or poor signal to access.
- Utilize the control panel of the HP Oj Pro 8740 printer device.
- Hit the home button> wireless LAN settings.
- Proceed using the wireless setup wizard and track the Oj Pro Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Mention the desired Wi-Fi network credentials and try to connect the desired HP printer to Wi-Fi.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 USB setup of wireless
- Select the Network mode on the HP OjPro 8740 driver.
- Make use of the well-conditioned USB cables and connect them before the driver installation screen prompts.
- Then, safely disconnect the connected USB cable after selecting the needed network type on-screen.
- You will see the screen that consists of on-screen which will guide you to connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Operate using the official HP website to connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Finally, access using the 123 HP Oj Pro 8740 printer and ensure with a print test.