HP Officejet Pro 8725 Offline issue
- irst, you need to turn ON your Windows PC and choose the Windows start icon. Here, pick the Devices menu > Devices and Printers option.
- Continue with the Printers menu and find out the required HP Oj Pro 8725 printer.
- Further, right-click on the printer and get back to default and proceed next.
- Then, you have to enable the Windows PC to manage your printer and hit Yes to confirm.
- Finally, you have to reboot the printer and check whether the printer has turned default. Utilize the print option on your active HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
Windows 7, 8
- Never try to change the default printer settings. If you happen to change, try to bring all the settings to default.
- Bring the printer to set the default driver as the installed driver.
- Look whether the HP Oj Pro 8725 printer is active and stable throughout.
- Next, proceed with the devices menu > printer icon to pick your desired printer.
- Put the printer to the default printer and reboot the Oj Pro printer.
- Select the desired file and do the test print to ensure the printer is active/online.
- First, reboot the MAC PC and wait until the printer gets back to active mode.
- Confirm with the network connection through which the printer is connected.
- Try to reboot the wireless router and place it nearby the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
- Then, disable the network settings of the wireless router and unplug the power cord.
- Further, turn OFF the router and need to wait atleast for 10 seconds to connect them again.
- Check whether the network signal is active. Try to reboot MAC PC again.
- Proceed using the System preferences menu from the Apple icon.
- On the next page, select the Printers and scanners to obtain the list of available printer names.
- You need to prefer the printer and choose the print queue.
- Now, you have to add the printer using the add printer option.
- Then, connect the printer to Wi-Fi and do the sample print work.
- Still, if you face the same offline issues, try to reinstall the latest HP Officejet Pro 8725 driver file.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 scanning error
- Check whether the printer software and other connection issues are rectified.
- Make sure the network is stable and bring the printer to online mode.
- If the network seems inactive, try to reboot the router.
- Next, you have to move on with the given on-screen to ensure the Wi-Fi connection.
- Use the appropriate settings like settings menu > wireless test report.
- Select the print report and prefer the wireless network report to receive the files.
- At the same time, use the Wi-Fi button to check the network accessibility.
- At last, press the Wi-Fi and information button to establish the Wi-Fi report.
- First, turn ON the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer and Mac.
- Turn OFF the desired HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer by unplugging the power cords from their respective ports.
- You have to reboot MAC and wait until the MAC PC turns online & active.
- Further, reconnect the power cord and bring back the HP Oj Pro printer to active mode.
- Try to assign the scan task with the help of a MAC PC interface connection to the printer.
- Place the document to be scanned on the cleaned scanner glass facing upwards.
- Use the required scan settings and confirm the format & scan location.
- Finally, hit the scan button and try to accomplish the hassle-free scanning process.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer driver unavailable
- Reboot the PC and open the Programs and features menu.
- On the resultant page, select the HP Oj Pro printer model > uninstall button.
- Try to use the Devices and Printers option to receive the list of printer names.
- Right-click on your printer model and confirm with uninstall/remove button.
- Select the printer’s driver button and get the list of drivers.
- Choose the required driver and hit uninstall button.
- Confirm with the yes option and wait until the driver gets uninstalled.
- Try to restart the PC and utilize the Devices menu to pick add menu.
- Finally, pick the Oj Pro 8725 printer model and again newly register to PC to print.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer won’t connect to WiFi
- Check whether the Oj Pro 8725 printer, PC, and router are under the same active state.
- Try to connect the smartphone or PC with the same Wi-Fi as your printer.
- Check whether the smartphone and PC are compatible with the Oj Pro 8725 printer.
- Place the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Eventually, load the essential quality or recommended paper sheets to the input paper tray.
- Bring the printer and router nearby and ensure with its WPS buttons.
- Locate it and press the WPS button on the printer and pick the WPS button on the router.
- Try to install the HP Smart App and add the printer to Wi-Fi.
- Finally, assign the print task and ensure the print work using the Oj Pro 8725 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Assign the print task to make the windows to generate a file for print work.
- Select and remove all the print jobs if you suspect any issue on produced file.
- Try to save the ongoing works and again reboot the printer & PC.
- Continue with the start menu > printer icon and select the devices.
- Then, hit the options like printer spooler menu > reboot option.
- Finally, relax until the PC gets settled and you are ready to print.
Mac – Restart the router and printer
- Safely, remove the power cords from their connections and turn OFF the power button.
- Unplug all the USB cables from your printer.
- Attempt restart and reconnect the USB/Ethernet cable.
- Again, reconnect the power cord to the router using HP Manual and turn ON the wireless router.
- Wait for the flickering light and it ensures the active connection between the printer & router.
- Assign the print task by selecting the essential document and do print work effortlessly.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
To establish and confirm the color copy or a self-test report, use the below steps:
- Select the settings menu after a fresh start of your Oj Pro printer.
- Continue with the options like setup menu > tools > reports menu.
- Attempt a test quality report menu and connect through the given screen guidelines below.
- Confirm with the HP Oj Pro printer model and choose the print test quality menu.
- On the other hand, check the quality report using the HP Smart App by registering your printer.
- To the end, confirm with the HP printer hardware-related concerns.