HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the HP Oj Pro printer from the printer box
- First, you need to unwrap the new printer package and take the new Oj Pro 8725 printer.
- Try to remove the 123 hp Ojpro 8725 printer packings from the box and lift the printer upward.
- Get the flat surface support and start the connectivity directly to the wall outlet and bring the best printer setup.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Make use of the HP Manual and start to link the cables from one end.
- Take the alternative end to the respective printer ports and proceed next.
- Once everything is fine, try to turn ON the printer and modify the display settings to continue.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Purchase the HP ink cartridges and remove the excess plastic wrapping from them.
- Further, open the ink cartridge door and start the ink cartridge installation process on your HP Oj Pro 8725 printer.
- Deeply insert the chosen ink cartridges into their respective slots.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Reach nearby the input paper tray to clean the paper tray from clogs.
- Eventually, ensure whether it doesn’t contain any paper clots or print head clogs, or blockage.
- Stack the essential quality printing sheets without damaging edges & close the tray.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver install
As we know, driver setup is the main source for uninterrupted printer access with reference to their compatible system. Use the below guidelines to make a consistent driver setup on your windows and Mac device.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver for Windows
- Initially, make use of the Windows PC settings to enable the firewall options.
- Then, you need to disable the App protection and access the protected Windows browser.
- Access using the Official HP website – 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 by feeding the essential HP printer model.
- Concerned with the printer keys, you will get a list of compatible HP Officejet Pro 8725 drivers.
- Now, you need to choose the compatible driver and download all the driver files to get to the next page.
- Continue with the on-screen prompts by the installer and complete the driver installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver for Mac
- Start the printer setup by turning ON the desired MAC PC and look whether the OS on your PC is under its latest/new version.
- Then, you need to proceed using the firewall settings and try to disable the App protection.
- Access via your Mac device and visit 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 with the support of a secured browser.
- From the scanned list of driver names, try to choose the desired one.
- Try to download the desired compatible HP Officejet Pro 8725 driver from the shown list.
- At last, track the given guidelines and finally choose the desired network type to install the driver.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wi-Fi network setup
- Initially, you need to ensure whether the printer is active with an updated driver with reference to the compatible system interface connection.
- Then, utilize the 123 hp OjPro 8725 printer settings to bring the printer to default on your PC.
- Make sure the network and power supply are efficient on your devices like PC, router, and HP Officejet Pro printer model.
- Try to modify the display settings of your printer and eventually the network settings.
- Then, place the HP Oj Pro 8725 printer within the network range to bring the best printing procedure.
- Connect through the control panel and move on with the Wi-Fi setup wizard. Utilize the given steps and make sure the PC and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 WPS Setup
- First, you have to switch ON the HP Officejet Pro printer by keeping the wireless router nearby.
- Look whether the HP Oj Pro 8725 printer and router have enabled with the WPS button to them.
- Reach near the active printer and press the WPS button.
- Further, relax at least for 2 minutes and do repeat the same by pressing & holding the WPS Button on the access point.
- Give a yes button on your printer display if prompted.
- Make sure the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer and PC are under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Finally, if you still face the same HP Officejet pro 8725 Wi-Fi not connecting issue- Contact our Technical Team for immediate support.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Start the setup by turning ON the wireless router, PC, and the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
- Then, you need to ensure whether the printer and PC are under a short distance to escape from low or poor signal troubles.
- Once everything is fine, use the control panel of the HP Oj Pro 8725 printer device.
- Here, select the option- home button > wireless LAN settings.
- Further, continue with the option- wireless setup wizard and proceed with Oj Pro Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Type the Wi-Fi network credentials correctly and attempt to connect the desired HP printer to the Wi-Fi network.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 USB setup of wireless
- To begin with, use the Network mode on the HP OjPro 8725 driver.
- Get support from the new USB cables and temporarily connect them to the printer before the procedure.
- Now, disconnect the linked USB cable once you have selected the network type from your active screen.
- Now, the on-screen will guide you to connect the printer to the desired Wi-Fi network.
- Then, connect through the Official HP website to connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- To the end, use the 123 HP Oj Pro 8725 printer and assign a test print.