Offline Problems with the HP Officejet Pro 8715
- To begin with, you need to Switch ON the Windows and connect through the start menu >devicesoption.
- Choose the Printer and scannersmenu and right-click to bring the default status using the drop-down options.
- Connect through the corresponding page and hit the “Let Windows manage my default printer“.
- From the available list of printer names, choose the required Officejet Pro 8715 printer model.
- Now, use the Manage option > Set as the default option.
- To the end, you need to ensure whether the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer is switched back to the online mode.
Windows 7, 8
- Check with the system default settings option, change it if needed.
- Download and bring the system settings to the default using appropriate options.
- Check for the printer’s online status and bring it to the online mode by unmarking the offline mode.
- Then, proceed using the Devices menu > Devices and Printers option.
- Next, you need to make sure with the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer name.
- Connect through the option- Set as the defaultoption and restart the entire printer setup.
- Check the accessibility by assigning the print task using the HP Officejet Pro 8715 setup.
- To begin the troubleshooting, you must restart the entire printer and confirm with the related settings.
- Inspect whether the printer is capable & enabled with the stable Wi-Fi option. Attempt to restart the wireless router.
- Then, exit from all the running applications and functions.
- Further, remove the connected power cables from the wireless router and leave it idle for a few minutes.
- Next, take the HP Officejet Pro 8715 Manual to make a proper printer setup to work back.
- Ensure with the network standards using the Network Configuration test page.
- Then, you need to reboot the active MAC and wait for its active state.
- Further, proceed using the option-Apple icon > system preferencesoption.
- Then, choose the Printers and Scannersmenu to receive the list of available printer names.
- On the next step, choose the desired HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer and Run the print queue menu.
- From the list of printers’ names, try to connect to the desired one by selecting it.
- Now, you need to pause or stop the running procedure and inspect the document direction.
- Finally, pick the required document to be printed and assign the print task using the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer.
Error Scanner HP Officejet Pro 8715
- In case the driver shows any issues, you will get this type of error code on your display.
- Check whether the connected printer’s Wi-Fi light is active and glowing.
- Inspect whether the Printer with a stable Wi-Fi network, if still not connected.
- Use the proper options like- wireless icon > setup menu.
- Further, you have to choose the print reports menu > wireless test report.
- If the connected printer doesn’t support the control panel, select & hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi and information buttons eventually to start the test print.
- To the end of the troubleshooting procedure, use the copy and black button to bring the wireless test report.
- To begin with, you have to restart the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer and the system.
- Yet, you can’t operate the printer, try to Reboot the entire printer device properly with the Manual guide.
- Then, turn Off the respective HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer and try to unplug all the connected power cords.
- At the same time, ensure with the system and let it be idle for a few seconds.
- Rearrange the printer using the Manual reference.
- Do place the document to be scanned on the glass of the scanner bed.
- To clean, you can use a smooth cloth or wipes and start the scanning procedure properly with a dust-free scanner area.
- If needed, you can also use other scan settings using the selected document on the desired system device.
- To the end, change the needed settings and hit the Scan button.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer driver unavailable
To begin with, access using the desktop settings to choose the Programs and Features menu.
- Here, hit the HP Officejet Pro 8715 from the displayed page to choose the uninstall button.
- Access using the Devices and Printers menu > HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer model.
- Click & confirm the printer and right-click to the required one to choose the delete or remove device menu.
- Further, hit the driver menu and choose the driver file.
- Further, pick the remove button.
- Carry out using the Properties window > Devices and Printers.
- Now, switch ON the connected system and install the latest HP Officejet Pro 8715 driver software using the HP Official page support.
- To ensure, assign the print task and start the printing work.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Won’t Connect to WiFi
- First, you need to interface the printer and system using the needed connection type.
- Then, confirm with the wireless router, printer, and system are under the same network.
- Next, you need to switch ON the printer and check whether the system & router are nearby to stay away from the problematic access.
- Check whether the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer has its WPS button.
- Get near the wireless router and tap on the WPS button. Or else, move on with the HP Smart App.
- Then, gently hold the power button and WPS button simultaneously.
- To execute, you need to hold the WPS button for a few seconds until you find the stable connection status.
- Select the required document and start the test print work.
Print Jobs Are Stuck in the Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- You can notice a separate folder whenever the printer starts the print work.
- Open the appropriate settings and check whether the driver is a corrupted file or outdated. If required, you can delete all the upcoming tasks.
- Simply, save the ongoing task and trash all the printer-related history & caches.
- Then, carry out using the options- Start menu > Printer’s menu.
- Use the follow-on page to pick the Services menu > Printer spooler menu.
- Finally, hit the restart button and relax until the printer gets rebooted.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Start the troubleshooting process by turning OFF the active wireless router and unplugging all the power cords from the respective ports.
- Then, you need to confirm with the printer connections & verify the existing USB connections. Then, you need to remove the USB cables if visible.
- If you sense whether the Wi-Fi is connected through the USB or Ethernet connection, then, you need to reconnect the respective power cord to the wireless router.
- Inspect whether the Wi-Fi light is stable without showing any fluctuations.
- To the end, you need to restart the complete HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer and carry out the print work.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer can only print in black and white
Check for driver issue
- To begin with, you need to do the test print to verify the printer’s active state.
- Connect through the upcoming settings using the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer.
- Then, move on to the printer’s control panel to choose the settings icon.
- Further, proceed using the Setup menu > Tools and Reports option.
- Get the print quality report menu and move on with the displayed on-screen directives.
- Assign the print job by ensuring the test page menu is as per the HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer model.
- Redirect through the HP Smart App and choose the print option.
- At last, disable the black-only options from the ink cartridge settings and assign the print work.