HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline issue
The HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer sometimes causes an offline problem while using the Windows device. If you come across this issue, use the listed below method and resolve it:
- Activate the Windows computer and confirm it has no problem.
- Save the software (HP Print and Scan Doctor) on the Windows computer.
- Click on the HP Print and Scan Doctor software setup file twice on the computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen steps to carry on with the software installation.
- Finish the installation process and access the software.
- Choose the Start option shown on the software and select your printer name.
- Now, run the diagnostic.
- If the HP 8710 printer name is not in the Windows device, go to the next step.
- Choose the shown option- My Product is not listed.
- Carry on with the on-screen steps and add your HP 8710 printer.
- Then, access the section- Printers & Scanners on the computer.
- Confirm the option “Let Windows manage my default printer” is uncheck.
- Select the HP 8710 printer name and make it the default printing option.
- Check and confirm that the USB cable in the OJ Pro printer is faultless.
- Finally, The HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer will convert into online mode.
Call our client support professionals for detailed information on this.
Sometimes the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer might convert into offline mode when using the Mac device. In this situation, use the below-shown method and fix it.
- Switch ON the Mac computer and confirm it is perfect.
- Then, save the HP Smart App software file on the Mac computer.
- Click on the software installation file on your Mac device.
- Move on with the on-screen steps to continue with the software setup process.
- Finish the setup process of the software and open the software.
- Click on the Printer option and choose- Diagnose and Fix.
- Now, click on the Start button and wait until the analyzing process finishes.
- Select the Apple menu on the device and select- System Preferences.
- Then, click- Printers and Scanners displayed on the Mac computer.
- Click on the minus symbol given near the OJ Pro and uninstall the printer.
- Choose the plus icon and re-add your printer to the device using the wizard steps.
- If the printer still shows offline, go to the System Preferences section.
- Click- Printers and Scanners & right-click on the Mac device screen.
- Then, go for the Reset Printing option, select- Reset, and finish the process.
- Click- Plus symbol and reinstall the HP 8710 printer as per the wizard steps.
Still, if the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer is offline, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 scanning error
HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer delivers high-quality scanning, but sometimes it might show some problems. As a result, here we are explaining the procedure for fixing this problem.
If the HP 8710 printer shows a problem while scanning from the Windows device, then resolve the problem using the below steps:
- Initially, switch ON the preferred Windows computer.
- After that, ensure the computer has no problem.
- Check and confirm the Wi-Fi network is active on the Windows computer.
- Save the HP Print and Scan Doctor software setup file on the computer.
- Double-click on the HP Print and Scan Doctor software setup file.
- The setup process of software begins on the Windows computer.
- Use the on-screen procedure and complete the setup process.
- Open the software and choose the option- Start.
- Now, select your HP printer and click- Fix Scanning.
Call our technical support professionals for additional guidance.
If your OJ Pro 8710 printer has a scanning issue while using the Mac device, then fix the issue with the help of the procedure shown below.
- Firstly, activate the Mac operating system.
- Confirm that the Mac OS has a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Get the HP Smart App software setup file on the Mac OS.
- Click on the software installation file two times on the Mac computer.
- The HP Smart App setup process starts on the Mac device.
- Carry on with the steps displayed on the Mac device.
- Complete the software setup process and access the software.
- Select -“Add Printer” and add your HP 8710 printer as per the wizard steps.
- Then, choose your printer and click the printer button.
- Select the “Diagnose & Fix” option and choose the Start option.
- Proceed and complete the process.
If you require more technical support, call our tech team.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer driver unavailable
The standard method for resolving the HP 8710 printer driver unavailable is:
- Activate the computer and ensure it has a stable wireless network.
- Download the software- HP Easy Start driver on the computer.
- Run the downloaded software installation file and follow the on-screen steps.
- Complete the process and open the software.
- Select the Update option shown near the HP 8710 printer name.
- Carry on with the on-screen procedure and finish the process.
- After that, power off the computer, wireless router, and HP printer.
- Wait for a few seconds and activate the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Next, power up the computer and wireless router.
- Finally, print any document to ensure the printer driver issue is fully resolved.
If still, the HP Officejet pro 8710 printer driver unavailable issue exists, call our team.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer won’t connect to WiFi
If the OJ Pro printer is not connecting to the wireless network, solve it using the method explained below:
- Initially, activate the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Ensure the printer is faultless and move on to the printer control panel.
- Select the Setup option and choose the network setup option.
- Access the wireless settings menu and select the wireless setup wizard.
- A list of wireless networks will display on the screen.
- Choose the desired network name and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup and take a test print.
If you have any doubt about this method, get in touch with us.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
If the HP 8710 printer has a print job stuck in queue problem, solve it using the steps below:
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Power up the computer connected to the computer.
- Make sure the pages that are open on the computer are properly saved & closed.
- After that, press the Windows logo and S keys on the keyboard.
- Enter- Service.msc on the displayed search bar and continue.
- Select- Print Spooler and click- Restart the Service.
- Wait for the process to finish and try printing with HP OJ Pro 8710 printer.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Turn off the wireless router and remove the power cable from it.
- Then, move on to the OJ Pro printer and deactivate it.
- Once the printer is off, unplug the USB cord from it.
- Wait for some time and plug in the USB cable to the printer.
- Plug in the other end of the cable to the wireless router.
- Activate the wireless router and HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
Contact our technical team if you have any queries about this method.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer can only print black
Sometimes the HP 8710 printer is printing only black prints. In such a situation, use the below instructions and fix it:
- Make sure the HP 8710 printer ink cartridges have no problem.
- If the ink cartridges have an inappropriate ink level, remove them.
- Get the new ink cartridges and tear off the coverings from them.
- Ensure the new ink cartridges have the correct ink level.
- Install new ink cartridges into the cartridge slots and close the slots.
- Open the printer paper tray and keep a set of sheets on it properly.
- Close the printer paper tray and open any page on the computer.
- Choose the File option, click- Print, and adjust the print settings.
- Select the Print button and get the color print.
If the HP 8710 printer is still delivering only black prints, call us.