HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the HP Oj Pro printer from the printer box
The simple procedure for removing the coverings from the HP 8710 printer is:
- Open the package of the HP printer properly.
- Keep the printer next to a stable electric port.
- Tear off the covering materials from the OJ Pro printer’s outer side.
- Then, remove the packing materials from the inner side.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
The instructions for making a proper USB connection setup are:
- To begin with, remove the coverings from the new USB cable.
- Tear off the coverings from the USB cable and confirm it is stable.
- Then, plug in one end of the cable to the electric port.
- Plugin the other end of the cable into the OJ Pro printer.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
The method to install the ink cartridges properly into the printer is:
- Tear off the protective tapes from the new ink cartridges.
- Ensure the ink cartridges have the correct ink level.
- Open the printer cartridge slots and load the new cartridges into the slots.
- Finally, close the cartridge slots.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
The steps for inserting compatible sheets into the printer paper tray are:
- Open the printer paper tray and confirm it is perfect.
- Get a set of compatible sheets and ensure to have no blank papers in it.
- Now, place the sheets on the paper tray with proper alignment.
- Close the paper tray of the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver install
The HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver download and installation are easily possible. You can do this process on both Mac and Windows computers.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver for Windows
The basic method for downloading and installing HP 8710 driver on the Windows OS is:
- Power up the Windows device and confirm it has no faults.
- Make sure the internet connection is stable on the device.
- Search and download HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver on the device.
- Open the folder whether the driver file is and double-click on the driver file.
- The HP 8710 driver installation process starts on the Windows device.
- Now, follow the on-screen procedure and complete the process.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver for MAC
The instructions for HP 8710 driver download and setup on the Mac computer are:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and ensure it is perfect.
- Ensure the wireless connection on the computer is active.
- Find and save HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver on the computer.
- Access the folder where the printer driver file is and click on the driver file twice.
- The OJ Pro driver setup process initiates on the Mac computer.
- Finally, follow the wizard procedure and finish the process.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup
Connecting the Mac/Windows computer and HP OJ Pro 8710 printer wirelessly is easily possible. Here we are explaining the four standard methods for HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wi-Fi network setup
The simple steps for HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wi-Fi Network Setup are:
- ON the wireless router, OJ Pro printer, and Windows/Mac computer.
- Check the Windows/Mac computer and ensure it has active Wi-Fi.
- Save the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver installation file.
- Double-click on the driver installation file and follow the on-screen steps.
- The available network setup modes will appear on the screen.
- Choose the wireless method for connecting the printer and computer.
- Continue with the driver setup process and complete the process.
- Finally, print a sample file to confirm the proper Wi-Fi network setup.
- If your facing any issues with HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer offline issue, follow the link given here.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 WPS Setup
The procedure for HP Officejet Pro 8710 WPS Setup is:
- Switch ON the wireless router, computer, and HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Place the router near the computer and HP OJ Pro 8710 printer.
- Check the printer & wireless router and confirm they have a WPS button.
- Choose the Push button on the HP 8710 printer control panel.
- Then, push the wireless protected setup button on the wireless router.
- Now, press the WPS button of the printer and finish the process.
- The HP 8710 printer and computer are wirelessly connected.
- Finally, print a page to confirm the proper wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup Wizard
The simple steps to add wifi network on the HP 8710 printer via wifi setup wizard are:
- Turn ON the HP OJ Pro 8710 printer.
- Make sure the computer you want to connect with the printer has wifi.
- Access the OJ Pro printer panel and select the Setup menu.
- Select the network setup menu and go for the wireless settings option.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard and several Wi-Fi names will appear.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name from the displayed network list and continue.
- Enter the network passcode when the wizard prompts.
- Continue and finish the HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 USB setup to wireless
The basic method for HP OJ Pro 8710 wireless setup via a stable USB cord is:
- Activate the Windows or Mac computer and check its OS version.
- Find and save the setup file of the HP 8710 driver on the computer.
- Extract the driver setup file and follow the procedure shown on the screen.
- Now, multiple connectivity setup methods will display on the screen.
- Select the USB connectivity mode to connect the printer and computer.
- Continue with the procedure displayed on the screen.
- Complete the process and open a file you need to print.
- Print the file to ensure accurate wireless setup.