HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the HP Oj Pro printer from the printer box
- Take the printer out of its packaging, throw away the packing materials, and store it somewhere secure.
- Keep in mind that the printer must rest on a level surface at an angle.
- Connect the printer to a power source and a network immediately.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Take the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer out of the box and plug in the power wire.
- Plug the printer’s power wire into the outlet at the back of the device.
- This is where you plug in the printer’s power cord and start printing.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Carefully open the ink cartridges after removing them from their packaging.
- Load the cartridge into the slot while holding it by its black sides.
- To know when the cartridge is properly loaded, listen for a click.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- When printing with an HP Officejet Pro 8620, only use high-quality paper.
- With the paper feeding tray extended, you may add sheets of paper.
- The paper must be inserted properly and aligned before proceeding.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver install
To use all of the capabilities of the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer, you need to install the proper driver on your device. To get the driver for your HP Officejet Pro 8620 all-in-one printer, just follow these simple instructions.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver for Windows
- Turn on your Windows machine and launch a web browser.
- Complete the form with the information for HP’s official help page.
- There will be more fields that must be filled out as directed.
- If you want to use Windows, you’ll need to specify that you’re using an HP Officejet Pro 8620.
- The printer drivers will load based on the data you provide.
- Pick the driver that works with your HP Officejet Pro 8620 multifunction printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver for Mac
- Start up the Mac and go to the site by entering your data.
- Put in the HP Support website information on your favourite web browser.
- Follow the website’s instructions for filling out your information. Type in “HP Officejet Pro 8620” as the model number.
- Select Mac OS from the operating system option.
- Install the driver for the HP Officejet Pro 8620 all-in-one printer.
- Get on with finishing up the HP Officejet Pro 8620 driver installation.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 wireless setup
After the driver is installed, the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer must be linked to a wireless network. Using the instructions below, you may set up a wireless connection for your HP Officejet Pro 8620 in more than one way. Use the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Troubleshooting Guide if you’re having problems when the printer is offline.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Wi-Fi network setup
- Connecting the printer to a wireless network completes the setup procedure.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer requires an active wifi connection in order to communicate.
- Write down the wireless network’s details, including the name and password.
- Select wireless as the connection type when prompted by the HP Officejet Pro 8620 installation process.
- After doing so, a list of possible associations will be shown. You may choose the wifi network you want to use.
- After entering the password, the connection will be established in a short time.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 WPS Setup
- Finding the WPS push button on both the printer and the router is essential for the WPS setup process.
- Your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer should be set up in close proximity to your wireless network. Change locations to the back of the router.
- You’ll need to find the little WPS button marked with an arrow. Maintain pressure on the WPS button.
- To print wirelessly from your HP Officejet Pro 8620, go to the printer’s control panel and press and hold the wireless icon.
- To connect a printer to a device, both must have their WPS buttons pushed at the same time.
- If you give it some time, the link should become active.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Users of printers with a touch panel may follow these instructions.
- Check that the wifi is turned on and that the login information is correct.
- Get the printer’s wifi symbol by walking over to it.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option to continue.
- Select the wireless network, input the password, and press OK.
- Soon, the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer will be linked to the wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 USB setup of wireless
- A USB cable of at least 3 metres in length is needed to connect the printer to a device.
- Cut any USB connections between your printer and your device.
- Join the gadget and HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer together using the USB connection.
- The gadget will provide an indication when a USB cable is attached.
- To set up the printer, just follow the on-screen prompts.