Offline Problems with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e
Sometimes your OJ Pro 8035e printer shows offline while printing documents from a Windows device. No problem because you can solve it easily using the instructions given below:
- Access your preferred computer and power it up.
- Check the Wi-Fi connection of your computer and confirm it is stable.
- Save HP Print and Scan Doctor software setup file on the Mac device.
- Open the software setup file on the Windows computer.
- Continue with the wizard steps and finish the software installation.
- After that, open HP Print and Scan Doctor on the Windows computer.
- Choose the button- Start and select your OJ Pro printer.
- Now, run the diagnostic and see whether your printer name is there.
- If your OJ Pro 8035e printer is not in the devices, select- My Product is not listed.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and add your HP OJ Pro 8035e printer.
- Go to the computer control panel and access the Printers & Scanners section.
- Check and confirm that “Let Windows manage my default printer” is untick.
- When you see your printer name on the screen, choose it.
- Carry on with the on-screen steps and make the HP 8035e printer the default option.
- Check the power cables connected to the HP printer and confirm to have no issue.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer has become online.
- Finally, try printing a document.
Contact our tech support experts for more additional information.
There are times when you face offline issues with HP OJ Pro 8035e printer. Considering this, here we are explaining the method to make your printer online.
- Power up the Mac operating system and ensure to have no problem.
- Then, check and confirm that the wireless connection in the device is secure.
- After that, get theHP Smart App software installation file on the device.
- Run the installation file on the Mac computer and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Complete HP Smart App installation on the Mac device and open it.
- Choose the option- Printer and access the option- Diagnose and Fix.
- Then, choose the Start option and wait until the analysing process completes.
- Select the Apple icon on the computer and go to the System Preferences section.
- Choose the option- Printers & Scanners and select the icon- minus.
- Delete the OJ Pro 8035e printer from the Mac computer.
- Select the plus icon and add your HP printer to the device as per the wizard steps.
- Now, move on to the System Preferences section and select- Printers & Scanners.
- Right-click anywhere on the screen and select the Reset Printing option.
- Choose the option- Reset to continue and finish the process.
- Select the icon- Plus and install the HP 8035e printer as per the on-screen steps.
- Check and ensure that the USB cord connection in the OJ Pro printer is stable.
- Finally, print a document.
Call our customer support executive for detailed technical guidance.
Error Scanner HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e
If the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer shows a scanning error when you are printing from a Windows device, then use the steps given below:
- Power up the Windows computer and make sure that it has no fault.
- Check and confirm that the computer has a safe Wi-Fi connection.
- Save the installation file of HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor installation file on the device.
- Carry on with the wizard instructions and finish the software installation process.
- Open HP Print and Scan Doctor and select the option- Start.
- You will see your HP OJ Pro 8035e printer on the screen, click on it.
- Select the Fix Scanning option.
- Wait until the fixing process finishes.
- When the process is over, try scanning to confirm the problem is clearly solved.
If you need more technical info on this, contact our tech support team.
If the HP OJ Pro 8035e printer shows an error in the scanning process while printing from the Mac device, solve it as per the wizard steps:
- Turn ON the Mac computer and ensure it does not have any fault.
- Check the Wi-Fi connection and confirm that it is secure.
- Download the setup file of the HP Smart App on the computer.
- Open the HP 8035e software setup file on the Mac computer.
- Move on with the software setup instructions and complete the setup process.
- Open the installed HP Smart App on the Mac operating system.
- Select the Add Printer option and add your HP printer to it as per the wizard steps.
- Choose your printer name, select – Printers, and go for Diagnose & Fix.
- Then, choose the Start option and wait until the process completes.
- When the fixing process completes, scan a document.
If you need any clarification on this, make a call to our client support team.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer driver unavailable
If your HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver is not available, then fix it using the instructions shown below:
- Go to your preferred computer and power it up.
- Ensure to have a secure Wi-Fi connection on the computer.
- Get the HP Easy Start driver setup file on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and finish the installation process.
- Open the HP Easy Start driver software and select the option- Scan Now.
- Now, you will see an update button near to your OJ Pro 8035e printer, click on it.
- Deactivate the wireless router and HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer.
- After that, deactivate the connected computer.
- Disconnect the connected USB cables from the OJ Pro printer and computer.
- Wait for some time; connect the USB cables to the computer and HP 8035e printer.
- Activate the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer, computer, and wireless router.
- Finally, consider printing a document.
If your HP OJ Pro 8035e driver is still not found, call our tech experts.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e won’t connect to wifi
The HP OJ Pro 8035e printer might not connect with the device Wi-Fi network. To connect the printer and Wi-Fi network, use the procedure listed below:
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer and move on to its control panel.
- Then, choose the Setup option and access the network settings menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard option on the HP 8035e printer.
- Now, several wireless networks will appear on the HP printer screen.
- Choose your preferred Wi-Fi name to continue.
- Carry on with the wireless setup process using the wizard instructions.
- Enter the Wi-Fi passcode when the wizard asks to do so.
- Complete HP Officejet Pro 8035e wireless setup.
- Now, move on to the file that you want to print and open it.
- Choose the File menu and select the displayed option- Print.
- Make essential settings change when the wizard pops.
- Choose the Print option and get the print.
- Lastly, try printing a file.
For more technical guidance, call our tech support executive.
Print Jobs Are Stuck in the Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
If you come across print jobs stuck problem with the HP 8035e printer while printing from Windows 10 device, use the steps below and fix it.
- To begin with, move on to your computer.
- Check and confirm that the documents are accurately saved and closed.
- Access the device keyboard and press the keys (Windows and S).
- Now, a search bar will appear on the device, type- service.msc on it.
- Proceed and choose the option- Print spooler.
- After that, click on the option- Restart the Service.
- Wait until the process completes for the error to get clearly solved.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer starts functioning.
If you experience the same problem with the HP 8035e printer, contact us.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
The HP OJ Pro 8035e printer might show print jobs stuck problem. In this situation, use the method below and solve it.
- Initially, move on to the Wi-Fi router.
- Press the router power button and hold it until it gets off.
- Disconnect the power cable from the Wi-Fi router.
- After that, move on to the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer.
- Press the power button of the HP 8035e printer and hold it.
- Now, the HP OJ Pro 8035e printer deactivates.
- Remove the power cable from the HP OJ Pro 8035e printer.
- Wait for some time; connect the power cable to the router & printer and ON them.
Contact our customer support team if you face the same problem with the HP printer again.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer can only print in black and white
If the HP OJ Pro 8035e printer delivers only black prints, then enable it for other colors as well using the method given below:
- Move on to the HP printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Take the ink cartridges and confirm it has accurate ink levels.
- If the ink cartridges do not have an accurate ink level, remove them.
- Get the new ink cartridges and remove the covering materials from them.
- Insert those ink cartridges into the HP printer ink cartridge slots.
- Close the slots of HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer ink cartridges.
- Now, open the document you need to print and click- File.
- Select the given button- Print and confirm that you choose the correct printer.
- Move on to the Properties section and confirm that everything is proper.
- Now, if a checkmark is in the “Print in Grayscale”, consider removing it.
- Select the option – OK and print a file.
If your HP OJ Pro 8035e printer still delivers black prints only, then call us.