HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- Get the new printer package and open it.
- Now, take the 123 hp OJ Pro 8035e printer and keep it in a safe place.
- Remove the packing materials from the outer side of the HP 8035e printer.
- Then, remove the coverings from the inner side of the HP 8035e printer.
- Finally, check the printer thoroughly to confirm no covering materials are there.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Ensure that the printer is near the power port.
- After that, get a new USB cable and remove the packages from it.
- Check the cable and ensure it does not have any damage.
- Take the USB cord and connect its one end to your HP printer USB port.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the power port.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Take the new ink cartridges and tear off the covering materials from them.
- Check and confirm that the ink cartridges have an accurate ink level.
- Move on to the 123 HP OJ 8035e printer cartridges slots and open them.
- Insert the new ink cartridges into the slots properly.
- After that, close the printer ink cartridges slots.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Open the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer paper tray.
- Take a bunch of compatible papers suitable for your printer.
- Check the bunch of papers and ensure that it has no problem.
- Feed the printer paper tray with the papers.
- Close the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer tray.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Driver Install
Download and install HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver without any hassle. Thinking how? Here are the general steps for driver setup on Mac and Windows OS
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Driver for Windows
The general procedure for HP 8035e driver installation on Windows OS is:
- Power up the Windows computer and make sure that it has no issues.
- Check the internet connection of the device and ensure it is active.
- Search for HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver compatible with your device OS.
- When you get the HP 8035e driver, download it on the Windows OS.
- Run the driver file on the Windows OS.
- Proceed with the wizard instructions for proper driver installation.
- When the screen prompts, choose a method to connect the printer and computer.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Driver for Mac
The basic instructions for HP OJ Pro 8035e driver setup on Mac OS are:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and confirm to have no problem.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi connection on the Mac device is perfect.
- Find HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver suitable for Mac OS.
- When you find the suitable driver file, save it on the Mac device.
- Open the HP 8035e driver file on the Mac computer.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions for proper driver setup.
- When the wizard pops, select a method to connect the Mac OS and HP printer.
- Complete HP Officejet Pro 8035e driver setup.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 8035e wireless setup is a simple and easy to do process. Here are the general methods for Wireless setup.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e wifi network setup
The instructions for OJ Pro Wi-Fi Network Configuration are:
- Move on to the computer and power it up.
- Ensure that you have set the 123.hp.com/oj8035e printer as the default choice for printing.
- Check the internet connection of your computer and confirm it is stable.
- Save the compatible HP OJ Pro 8035e driver file on the computer.
- Now, you have to run the driver file on the computer.
- Proceed with the on-screen driver setup steps until the connectivity options appear.
- Choose your preferred mode to connect the printer with the computer.
- Finish the wireless setup process and print a file as a sample.
- For printer offline issues, follow the troubleshooting steps here.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e WPS Setup
The procedure for HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e wireless setup via the WPS method is:
- Place the wireless router and 123.HP.com/ OJPro8035e printer close to each other.
- Check and confirm that the HP printer and wireless router are faultless.
- Press the OJ Pro 8035e printer wireless button and hold it until the light blinks.
- Now, press the WPS button of the wireless router within 2 seconds.
- Hold on the router WPS button until the Wi-Fi setup process starts.
- After that, wait until the wireless light in the HP OJ Pro 8035e printer stops flashing.
- When the light stops flashing, your printer and computer get wirelessly connected.
- Now, open a document on the connected computer.
- Choose the File menu on the document and select the option- Print.
- Change the print settings based on your requirements.
- Select the Print option and get the print to ensure proper Wi-Fi setup.
The HP Officejet Pro 8035e Wireless Setup Wizard
- With the HP Officejet Pro 9025e printer powered up, move over to the printer’s display.
- Press the wireless icon on the printer’s touch control panel and choose Settings.
- From the menu given, select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Note that there should be an active wireless connection to proceed further successfully.
- The wifi credentials should also be available to enter the details to connect the printer to the wireless connection.
- On choosing the wireless setup wizard, a list of networks will appear. Select the right one, enter the password, and establish the connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e USB setup
The simple instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8035e USB setup are:
- Unplug the USB cord connected to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e printer.
- Power up the computer and choose the Start button.
- Select the Printers and Scanners option and select your printer name.
- Choose the Remove device option and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Complete the process and restart the computer.
- Make sure that the computer has a USB port.
- Ensure to have an active internet connection on the computer.
- Download the software HP Smart App and run it on the computer.
- Install HP Smart App on the computer using the wizard procedure.
- If the setup process does not begin automatically, select the Plus symbol.
- Add the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8035e printer to the computer using the wizard steps.