HP Officejet Pro 8034e Offline issue
The offline problem is one of the issues experienced with this printer. If you come across this problem while you are using the Windows computer, then resolve it with the help of the below steps:
- Switch ON the Windows device and ensure its wifi network is active.
- Get the essential “HP Print and Scan Doctor” software on the Windows device.
- Extract the software and use the method displayed on the device screen.
- Complete the HP Print and Scan Doctor software installation and access the software.
- Choose the Start method and select your HP OJ Pro printer name.
- Run the diagnostic to carry on with the ongoing process.
- If the HP 8034e printer name is not in the Windows device, go to the next step.
- Click- My Product is not listed and carry on using the on-screen procedure.
- Add the Officejet Pro 8034e printer to the Windows device.
- Then, access the Printers and Scanners section of the Windows device.
- Select the displayed option – “Let Windows manage my default printer”.
- Choose your desired printer name and make it the default printing option.
- Ensure the USB cords connected to the HP 8034e printer are perfect.
- Finally, the HP 8034e printer has become online.
If the HP OJ Pro 8034e printer is still offline, then contact our technical team.
While using the Mac device, the HP Officejet Pro 8034e printer might become offline sometimes. If you face this problem, solve it using the steps shown below:
- Check and make sure the Mac device has no issue.
- Then, save the HP Smart App software setup file on the Mac device.
- Click on the saved software setup file twice to begin with its installation process.
- Carry on with the on-screen installation method and complete the process.
- Next, open the required software “HP Smart App”.
- Then, click on the OJ Pro Printer option and access the option- Diagnose and Fix.
- Select the Start option and wait for the analyzing process to finish.
- Access the Apple symbol and choose the option- System Preferences.
- Click- Printers and Scanners shown on the Mac device.
- Access the minus icon given in front of the OJ Pro printer name.
- Access the OJ Pro printer and re-install the printer by choosing the plus symbol.
- Still, if the HP 8034e printer is not in online mode, go to the section- System Preferences.
- Select- Printers and Scanners and then right-click on your Mac device screen.
- Click- Reset Printing, select- Reset, and complete the process.
- Choose- Plus symbol and re-add the HP 8034e printer using the wizard steps.
HP Officejet Pro 8034e scanning error
Sometimes the HP 8034e printer shows problems while scanning. Thus, we are discussing the method to fix the scanning problem while using Windows, as well as Mac devices.
The simple procedure for resolving the HP 8034e printer scanning problem while using the Windows device is:
- ON the Windows device and make sure it has no issue.
- Then, ensure the wifi network is active on the Windows computer.
- Save the software- HP Print and Scan Doctor on your Windows device.
- Extract the saved software and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Complete the software setup process and access it.
- Go to the Start menu and select your HP 8034e printer.
- Finally, select- Scanning.
Call our technical support experts for more information.
The simple instructions for resolving the OJ Pro 8034e printer scanning issue while using the Mac device are:
- Switch ON the Mac operating system.
- Ensure the Mac device has a stable wifi network.
- Save the essential HP Smart App software on the Mac computer.
- Open the HP Smart App software setup files to carry on with the wizard steps.
- Complete the process and access the HP Smart App software.
- Click- Add Printer and add your HP OJ Pro 8034e printer using the wizard steps.
- Now, select your HP 8034e printer and move on to the Printer option.
- Then, choose the “Diagnose & Fix” option and access the Start option.
- Carry on with the on-screen procedure and complete the ongoing process.
Contact our customer support experts for more information.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8034e printer driver unavailable
The instructions for fixing the HP 8034e printer driver not available problem are:
- Move on to the desired computer and confirm its wifi connection is stable.
- Save the HP Easy Start Driver software on the desired computer.
- Double-click on the HP Easy Start Driver software setup file and extract them.
- Follow the set of instructions displayed on the screen.
- Finish the process and access the software.
- Access the Update button mentioned near the HP 8034e printer.
- Follow the set of instructions mentioned on the device screen and complete the process.
- Deactivate the wireless router, HP 8034e printer, and desired computer.
- After a few seconds, activate the HP printer, wifi router, and computer.
- Lastly, print a file to make sure the printer problem is fully resolved.
Still, if your HP 8034e printer driver is unavailable, get in touch with our tech team.
HP Officejet Pro 8034e printer won’t connect to WiFi
If your HP 8034e printer is not connecting to the wifi network, then fix it using the instructions below:
- To begin with, ON the HP Officejet Pro 8034e printer.
- Ensure the OJ Pro printer is faultless and access its control panel.
- Choose the Setup menu and select the network setup option.
- Then, move on to the wifi settings menu and access the wireless setup wizard.
- A range of wifi networks will display on the OJ Pro printer.
- Choose your wifi network and continue.
- Finish the HP 8034e wireless setup and print a page.
If you have any queries, call our tech team.
HP Officejet Pro 8034e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Go to the computer which is in connection with the HP 8034e printer.
- Make sure the files are properly saved and closed on the device.
- Press the buttons “Windows and S” on the device keyboard.
- Enter the “Service.msc” term on the displayed search bar and proceed.
- Access the “Print Spooler” menu and select- Restart the Service.
- Wait for the ongoing process to be over and try to print with the HP 8034e printer.
Mac – Restart the router and printer
- Deactivate the wireless router and remove the power cord from it.
- Then, access the OJ Pro 8034e printer and power off it.
- When the OJ Pro 8034e printer gets off, remove the USB cable from it.
- Wait for a few seconds and connect the USB cable to the HP 8034e printer.
- Reconnect the other end of the USB cable into the wifi router.
- Power up the wifi router and HP OJ Pro 8034e printer.
Call our tech experts if you need any clarification about this method.
HP Officejet Pro 8034e Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
The HP OJ Pro 8034e printer might unable to print color documents. In this scenario, use the simple steps explained below and solve it:
- Check and ensure the HP 8034e printer ink cartridge slots are flawless.
- If the ink cartridges do not have correct ink levels, remove them.
- Take the new ink cartridges and clear away the covering materials from them.
- Make sure the cartridges have the appropriate ink level.
- Fill the printer cartridge slots with accurate cartridges and close the slots.
- Access the paper feeder tray and place a set of suitable e sheets on it.
- Close the printer paper feeder tray and open the file you need to take print of.
- Select the File menu, click- printer, and make the required changes in the settings.
- Lastly, access the Print option and print a color document.
Still, if the HP 8034e printer is printing only color documents, contact us.