HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
The simple procedure for unboxing HP OJ Pro 8034e printer is:
- Take the package of the printer and keep it in a safe place.
- Open the pack and take the HP printer out.
- Keep the printer safely in a smooth place.
- Tear off the covering materials from the printer.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
The standard instructions for HP OJ Pro 8034e power cable connection are;
- Get a new power cable and ensure it is stable.
- Then, clear off all the covering materials from the cable.
- Connect the power cable’s one end to the printer port.
- Then, connect the other end of the cable to the wall port.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
The procedure for loading the new cartridges into the printer is:
- Get new ink cartridges suitable for the printer.
- Remove the covering materials from the new cartridges.
- Open the cartridge slots and load the cartridges into them.
- Close the cartridge slots.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
The simple steps for loading papers into the HP 8034e printer are:
- Get the new stack of compatible sheets.
- Open the printer paper tray.
- Place the sheets properly on the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray properly.
HP Officejet Pro 8034e Driver Install
The instructions will assist in providing steps to download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8034e driver. Connect the printer to the device through the HP Officejet Pro 8034e drivers to utilize the features of the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8034e Driver for Windows
Follow the below method to install HP 8034e driver:
- Power up the Windows device and confirm it is faultless.
- Check and ensure the wireless network is secure.
- Search and download the suitable printer driver.
- Extract the HP 8034e driver file and follow the wizard steps.
- Choose a mode to connect the HP 8034e printer and computer.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 8034e driver installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8034e Driver for Mac
- Actuate the Mac computer and ensure it is perfect.
- Then, make sure the computer has stable wifi.
- Find the suitable Printer driver and download it to the device.
- Run the HP 8034e drive file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Select a mode for connecting the Mac device and OJ Pro printer.
- Complete the HP 8034e driver installation.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e wireless setup
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e printer can use multiple options to connect the printer to a wireless network. The steps have been mentioned below to assist in the process of connecting the printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e wifi network setup
- Power up the HP 8034e printer and computer.
- Ensure the internet is stable on the preferred computer.
- After that, download the latest version HP printer driver file.
- Open the printer driver file and follow the wizard procedure.
- The wizard will appear with the available network setup modes.
- Choose the wifi mode for network setup.
- Proceed and finish the process.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e WPS Setup
The standard procedure for HP Officejet Pro 8034e WPS setup is:
- Switch ON the HP OJ Pro 8034e printer, router, and computer.
- Place the wireless router and computer close to each other.
- Check and ensure the printer and wifi router have the WPS button.
- Select the Push Button method shown on the printer.
- Then, press the wireless button given on the OJ Pro printer.
- Finish the process; your computer and HP printer is wirelessly connected.
- Finally, print a file.
The HP Officejet Pro 8034e Wireless Setup Wizard
The below instructions will help you set up wifi network on the printer are:
- Activate the HP Officejet Pro 8034e printer.
- Choose the Setup mode given on the printer panel.
- Select the network setup menu and choose the wireless setup option.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your wireless connection from the list of accessible networks.
- Enter the network code and proceed.
- Finish the process of HP Officejet Pro 8034e wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8034e USB setup
The simple steps for setting up wifi network via the USB cable are:
- Access the computer and confirm to have a safe wireless network.
- Then, find the HP 8034e printer driver compatible with the device OS version.
- After that, download the driver on the computer.
- Run the OJ Pro 8034e driver file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- The available network setup methods will appear.
- Choose the USB mode to connect the HP 8034e printer and device.
- Complete the HP Officejet Pro 8034e wireless setup process.