Offline Problems with the HP Officejet Pro 8025e
- The steps below will guide to removing the offline printer issue by making the HP Officejet Pro 8025e the default printer.
- Power up the Windows device and open the device’s control panel.
- Select Printers & Scanners and look for the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer.
- Click on the printer and select Manage from the options given.
- This will be redirected to other options. Choose “Set as Default” as
- The HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer will be back online after applying the changes.
Windows 7, 8
- Changes will take place when the device has other printers installed on it.
- Remove the changes from the printer by following the steps below.
- Open the “Windows” option and locate the Control Panel.
- Choose Printers & Devices. All the available drivers will show up on the screen.
- Look for the HP Officejet Pro 8025e. The printer will be greyed out offline, while the others will be highlighted.
- Right-click the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer and choose Set as Default.
- This will keep the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer online.
Follow the steps below to help remove the issue with the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer. A few checks and settings should be made to bring the printer back online.
- Begin the first step by turning off the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer.
- To turn off the printer, the power cord will have to be removed from the printer’s rear end and then from the power supply.
- Allow it to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Proceed to do the same for the wifi router and the Mac device.
- Turn it off and allow the wifi router and the device to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Turn off the HP Officejet Pro 8025e, the device, and the wifi router.
- Following this, choose the Apple icon, which can be detected in the right corner of the screen.
- Select System Preferences, Printers & Scanners, and open the print list.
- Choose the printer from the list and make sure the printer is turned back on.
- There is a possibility that an inactive network could cause the issue.
Complete all the steps as instructed above to remove the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer from offline mode and bring the printer back online.
Error Scanner HP Officejet Pro 8025e
There are two reasons that cause an HP Officejet Pro 8025e scanner to fail to function. The first issue is a network connectivity issue or a driver issue. The below instructions will assist in the process of removing the issue with the wireless network, followed by the driver issue.
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer and allow it to remain idle.
- Begin the first step by making sure there is an active wireless connection.
- The wifi connection should be stable and with sufficient speed.
- To remove any underlying issue that could be causing the printer to not connect, it is recommended that the wifi router be turned off.
- Switch off the wireless router for a few minutes and allow it to remain idle.
- Turn it back on and check if the issue has been resolved.
- If the issue persists, check if the HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver needs an update.
- If it is required, complete the update, restart the device, and continue using the HP Officejet Pro 8025e scanner.
The instructions below will assist in removing the issue that is causing scanning on the printer to not function. Follow the instructions as below accurately to resolve the issue.
- Begin the process of resolving the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer issue with the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer powered up.
- To turn it off, the power cord will have to be removed from the rear end of the printer and then from the power supply.
- Meanwhile, make sure there is an active wireless connection. The printer should be able to connect to a stable network.
- Restart the wifi router to ensure any underlying issues are removed.
- Turn it back on after the printer and the wifi router have been turned off for a few minutes.
- Check if the issue continues to prevail. If yes, then uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 8025e and install it back again by downloading it from the driver.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer driver unavailable
Listed are the steps to recover the driver performance and print without hassles:
- First, switch on your PC and check if your PC has an upgraded OS.
- Now, go to the start menu and tap on the printer icon to view a list of printers.
- Tap on your HP Oj Pro 8025e printer and right-click on it.
- Now, choose the firmware menu and delete all the corrupted drivers.
- Also, remove your HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer from your PC.
- Reboot your PC and go to the support page of an official HP website.
- Install the latest version of the 123 hp Oj Pro 8025e driver on your PC.
- Now, go to the devices and printers menu on your PC and tap add.
- Enter your printer model and add your Oj Pro printer to the PC.
- Assign a test print task and check if your printer and PC are compatible with the driver.
- For the complete HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver check the link here.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Won’t Connect to WiFi
- Check that both the device and the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer are turned on.
- To ensure there is no disturbance in the connection, the printer and the device have to be connected to the same wireless network.
- Check the quality of the wifi connection. The connection should be active.
- There could be an issue if the printer speed is not as per the requirements.
- Complete a quick speed test to confirm that speed is not the issue.
- The wifi router should be compatible with the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer.
- After all the checks have been completed, reconnect the printer to the wireless connection.
- Use the wireless wizard setup option. For this, move over to the printer’s control panel and choose the wireless icon.
- Following this, select settings, followed by wireless wizard setup.
- A list of available wireless connections will appear on the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer’s display.
- Enter the details such as the password and the connection will be established in a few minutes.
Print Jobs Are Stuck in the Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
Files are often corrupted when a print command is sent to the printer. It is at this point that printer files get corrupt. This causes a hindrance in the process of the printer.
- On the device, identify the printer icon in the menu tab’s lower right corner.
- Clicking on the printer icon will open the current print jobs that are taking place.
- To remove the issue and continue printing, all the file names will have to be selected.
- Right-click and choose “Remove or Delete” from the pop-up menu.
- This will remove all the print files that have been sent to the HP Officejet Pro 8025e.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Before going ahead with making changes to the printer or the device, all current files that are being worked on should be saved and closed.
- Follow the instructions below to restart the wireless router and the printer.
- Move over to the wireless router and press and hold the power button, which can be found at the back.
- This will cause the wifi router to restart.
- For the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer, while the printer is powered up, remove the power cord from the rear end of the printer and from the power supply.
- Connect the power cord back to the printer. The printer will be powered up automatically.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Printer can only print in black and white
Check for driver issue
- The reason behind why the printer is only printing black could be an issue with the printer driver.
- To resolve the issue, the driver will have to be updated or reinstalled.
- To update the driver, open the control panel, choose the printer (HP Officejet Pro 8025e) and right-click to get the option to update it.
- If the issue continues to prevail, uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer from the device.
- Open the HP support website and download the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer driver and install it on the device again.
- Once the driver has been downloaded, the file can be located in the download folder or bar.
- Run the file and initiate the installation of the driver. To install it, all the online instructions will have to be followed.
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8025e to a wireless network and, with this, the printer should continue to function without issues.