HP Officejet Pro 8025e Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- Place the printer box in a safe space to open the packaging.
- Remove the HP Officejet Pro 8025e from the box. It should be placed in a safe spot.
- The protective wrapping from the printer should be discarded.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Remove the power cord from the box that came along with the printer.
- Straighten out the power cord and connect it to the printer.
- Connect the other end to the power supply. Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8025e.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- The cartridges should be removed from the box and unpacked from the packaging.
- Ensure to do it carefully to avoid a mess with the HP Officejet Pro 8025e cartridge.
- Fit the cartridges into the slots available through the access door.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Draw out the paper feeding tray and set it accurately as per the required size.
- Load the paper feeding tray with high-quality paper to avoid printing issues.
- Make sure the paper is set accurately and align it in the tray.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Driver Install
The instructions will assist in providing steps to download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver. Connect the printer to the device through the HP Officejet Pro 8025e drivers to utilize the features of the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Driver for Windows
- For the first-time setup of the printer, the driver has to be downloaded.
- Power up the Windows device, open a preferred browser and key in the details of the HP website – 123.hp.com/ojpro8025e.
- Further details of the printer will be added. The details are the product type – printer, printer name – HP Officejet Pro 8025e and operating system – Windows OS.
- Based on the details added, drivers will appear on the screen to be downloaded.
- Choose the all-in-one HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer driver and initiate the installation.
- All the instructions should be followed to complete the installation of the HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Driver for Mac
- Power up the Mac and open a web browser. Here are the details 123.hp.com/ojpro8025e of the HP support page is to be entered to download the HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver.
- Choose drivers & Software from the menu tab and enter required details from the list.
- Enter the details such as printer product, HP Officejet Pro 8025e as printer model, and Mac OS for the operating system.
- Choose the all-in-one driver from the list that appears. Download it and initiate the installation.
- Complete the installation of the HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver using the on-screen instructions.
- The final step of the installation is to connect the printer to the wireless connection.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 8025e wifi network setup
- The process of connecting the HP printer through a wireless connection can occur during the installation process.
- The final installation on-screen prompt will connect the printer to a wireless network. Thus, two options will be provided.
- Choose the wireless setup option. For this, an active connection is needed with accurate credentials.
- Following this, a list of available wireless connections will appear on the screen.
- Choose the desired network connection and enter the details of the wifi.
- Once the password is entered, click OK. The printer will be connected to the wireless network within a few minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e WPS Setup
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer and ensure the wireless connection is active.
- The printer and the router should be in close range to avoid any hindrance in the process of connecting.
- Move over to the printer’s control panel, choose the Wireless icon, and select Settings. Choose the Wifi Protected Setup Push-button.
- Locate the wireless push button on the rear end of the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer.
- Press and hold the WPS push button down, and the connection will initiate.
- Give the process a few tries to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer to a wireless connection using the WPS push button.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer and move over to the printer’s control panel.
- These steps will assist in connecting the printer to a wireless connection using the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the wireless icon on the printer’s display and choose Settings.
- Note that the wireless connection should be active, and the credentials should be available.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard, which will be redirected to a list of wireless connections.
- Select the wifi connection and enter password details. The connection will take place within a few minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 8025e USB setup
- Using the USB to connect to a wireless network through a device can be set up quickly by following the instructions below.
- Complete the steps by connecting the HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer to USB.
- If cables connect the printer and the device, remove them at once and connect them back when prompted by the wizard.
- During the installation, choose USB connectivity and connect the USB cable.
- Note that the device should be connected to an active wireless connection.
- Once the cable is connected, the connection will occur in a few minutes.
- For the printer offline error, follow the HP Officejet Pro 8025e Troubleshooting steps.