HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the HP Oj Pro printer from the printer box
- Take the printer package and keep it on a smooth surface.
- Open the package and take the OJ Pro printer out.
- Tear off the outer covering materials from the printer.
- Then, tear off the inner covering materials from the printer.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Get the new power cord and remove the coverings.
- Ensure the power cord and wall port is stable.
- Connect the power cable’s one end to the OJ Pro printer.
- Then, connect the other end of the power cord to the wall port.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Get new HP 7740 printer ink cartridges.
- Tear off the protective coverings from the ink cartridges.
- Open the cartridge slots and ensure they are perfect.
- Load new cartridges into the slots and close the slots.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Open the paper tray of the HP 7740 printer.
- Ensure the paper feeder tray has no issue.
- Load suitable papers in the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver install
Here is the standard procedure for HP OJ Pro 7740 driver download and setup on Windows and Mac computers:
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver for Windows
The basic procedure for setting up HP 7740 driver download and setup on the Mac computer is:
- Activate the Mac operating system.
- Make sure the internet is stable on the Mac device.
- Get the HP OJ Pro 7740 driver suitable for the Mac OS.
- Save the HP 7740 driver and run it on the Mac device.
- Carry on with the on-screen driver setup procedure.
- When the wizard asks, select the mode of network setup.
- Continue and finish the HP 7740 driver setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver for MAC
- Power up your MAC PC and check if the OS on your PC is the latest.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and disable the App protection.
- Land on a MAC browser and search for 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 official HP website online.
- Go to your exact printer model and tap on it.
- Get a list of drivers to download a compatible HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver.
- Follow an installer and pick a network type to install the driver.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wi-Fi network setup
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wi-Fi network setup are:
- Access the wireless router, computer, and HP 7740 printer.
- Check and ensure the computer has an active wireless network.
- Download the HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver installation file.
- Double-click on the HP 7740 driver file and carry on with the wizard steps.
- A list of network setup modes will display on the device screen.
- Select the wireless method for making a connection between the printer and the device.
- Follow the driver setup procedure and complete the setup process.
- Finally, print a test file to make sure proper Wi-Fi network setup.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 WPS Setup
The basic steps for HP Officejet Pro 7740 WPS setup are:
- Turn ON the wireless router, HP OJ Pro 7740 printer, and computer.
- Keep the computer and router near the HP 7740 printer.
- Check the wifi router and printer & ensure to have the WPS button.
- Select the Push Button displayed on the printer control panel.
- Press the wifi protected setup button on the wifi router.
- Then, press the WPS button given on the printer and complete the process.
- The computer and OJ pro printer are wirelessly connected.
- Lastly, to ensure proper wifi setup, print a test file.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for HP Officejet Pro 7740 wifi setup via wireless setup wizard is:
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer.
- Ensure the computer has a secure internet connection.
- Choose the Setup option given on the printer control panel.
- Access the network setup option and choose the wireless settings menu.
- Now, select the wireless setup wizard and multiple network names will display.
- Select your preferred network name and proceed.
- Enter the passcode of the network when the wizard asks.
- Proceed and complete the HP Officejet Pro 7740 wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 USB setup of wireless
The standard method for setting up HP 7740 wireless network via USB cable is:
- Actuate the Windows or Mac computer and know its OS version.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver setup file on the device.
- Run the driver setup file and move on with the on-screen instructions.
- A list of network setup modes will appear on the device screen.
- Choose the USB method for connecting the OJ printer and computer.
- Follow the set of instructions given on the screen.
- Finish the process and open a page you want to print.
- Take a print of the page to confirm proper wifi setup.