HP Officejet Pro 7720 Offline issue
The offline issue is one of the common problems faced by this printer. If you are facing this problem while using the Windows device, then solve it using the below steps:
- Activate the Windows computer and ensure its internet is stable.
- Get the software- HP Print and Scan Doctor on the Windows computer.
- Run the software and follow the method given on the computer screen.
- Complete the installation and open the software.
- Click on the Start option and select your OJ Pro printer name.
- Run the diagnostic to continue with the process.
- If the HP 7720 printer is not in the Windows computer, move on to the next step.
- Select- My Product is not listed and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Add the Officejet Pro 7720 printer to the Windows computer.
- Then, move on to the Printers and Scanners section of the computer.
- Choose the displayed option- Let Windows manage my default printer.
- Click on your preferred printer and set it as the default printer.
- Check and confirm the power cables connected to the printer are faultless.
- The HP Officejet Pro 7720 is online now.
Get in touch with our customer support team if you need any clarification on this.
The HP 7720 printer may convert to offline mode when you are using the Mac operating system. In this scenario, use the below instructions and make the printer online.
- Check and ensure the Mac computer has no problem.
- Then, download the HP Smart App software on the Mac computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded software to begin with its setup process.
- Follow the on-screen software setup method and finish the process.
- After that, access the HP Smart App software.
- Then, select the Printer option and go for the option- Diagnose and Fix.
- Choose the Start menu and wait until the analyzing process gets over.
- Choose the Apple icon and access the option- System Preferences.
- Select- Printers and Scanners displayed on the computer.
- Click on the minus icon given in front of the printer name.
- Delete the OJ Pro printer and re-add the printer by clicking the plus icon.
- If the HP 7720 printer is still not online, access the section- System Preferences.
- Click- Printers and Scanners and right-click on your device screen.
- Choose- Reset Printing, click- Reset, and finish the process.
- Click- Plus symbol and re-install the HP 7720 printer as per the wizard steps.
If the HP OJ Pro 7720 printer is still not online, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 scanning error
The HP 7720 printer sometimes shows a scanning error. Here we are explaining the method to solve the scanning error while using Windows and Mac devices.
The simple method for resolving the HP 7720 printer scanning error while using the Windows OS is:
- ON the Windows computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Then, make sure the internet connection is active on the Windows device.
- Get the software- HP Print and Scan Doctor on the Windows OS.
- Extract the software and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the software setup process and open it.
- Select the Start option and choose your HP 7720 printer.
- Finally, click- Scanning.
The basic procedure for fixing the OJ Pro 7720 printer scanning problem while using the Mac computer is:
- Power up the Mac operating system.
- Make sure the Mac device has a stable wifi network.
- Save the HP Smart App software on the Mac device.
- Extract the HP Smart App software file to continue with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the process and open the HP Smart App software.
- Choose- Add Printer and add your OJ Pro printer as per the wizard steps.
- Now, choose your HP 7720 printer and access the Printer option.
- After that, choose the option- Diagnose & Fix and click on the Start option.
- Use the wizard steps and finish the process.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer driver unavailable
The procedure for solving the HP 7720 driver not available issue is:
- Access the computer and ensure its wifi network is stable.
- Get the HP Easy Start Driver software on the computer.
- Access the HP Easy Start Driver software setup file and run it.
- Proceed with the set of procedures given on the screen.
- Complete the process and open the software.
- Go for the Update button given near the HP 7720 printer.
- Follow the instructions given on the computer screen and finish the process.
- Power off the wireless router, HP 7720 printer, and computer.
- After some time, power up the HP printer, router, and computer.
- Finally, print a document to ensure the problem is completely resolved.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer driver is unavailable follow the link given below.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer won’t connect to WiFi
If the HP 7720 printer is connecting to the wireless network, then solve it using the steps below:
- To start with, turn ON the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Ensure the HP printer is perfect and go to its control panel.
- Access the Setup option and choose the network setup button.
- Then, access the wifi settings option and go for the wireless setup wizard.
- Several wireless networks will be on the OJ Pro printer screen.
- Choose your desired wireless network name and proceed.
- Complete the wifi setup process and print a sample page.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Access the computer connected to the HP 7720 printer.
- Ensure that you have properly saved and closed the files open on the device.
- Press the “Windows and S” keys on the device keyboard.
- Enter the term “Service.msc” on the search bar and move on.
- Choose the “Print Spooler” option and click- Restart the Service.
- Wait for the process to complete and try printing with HP 7720 printer.
Mac – Restart the router and printer
- Power off the wireless router and disconnect the power cable from it.
- Then, move on to the OJ Pro 7720 printer and switch off it.
- When the HP 7720 printer deactivates, unplug the USB cord from it.
- Wait for some time and plug in the USB cord to the HP 7720 printer.
- Plugin the other end of the USB cord into the wireless router.
- Switch ON the router and HP OJ Pro 7720 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
- Check and make sure the HP 7720 printer cartridge slots are faultless.
- If the ink cartridges have incorrect ink levels, take out those cartridges.
- Get the new ink cartridges and tear off the coverings from them.
- Confirm the ink cartridges have the correct ink level.
- Fill the cartridge slots with correct cartridges and close the slots.
- Open the paper feeder tray and keep a set of compatible sheets on it.
- Close the paper feeder tray and access the file you need to print.
- Choose the File button, select- printer, and make essential changes in the settings.
- Lastly, choose the Print button and take a color print.