HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the HP Oj Pro printer from the printer box
- Take and place the OJ pro printer pack on a safe surface.
- Open the pack and take the HP 7720 printer out.
- Keep the HP 7720 printer on a smooth surface.
- Clear away all the packing materials from the printer.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Remove the covering materials from the new power cord.
- Then, ensure the electric port and power cord is stable.
- Connect the power cord to the electric port and HP 7720 printer.
- Activate the electric port and HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Tear off the coverings from the HP 7720 printer ink cartridges.
- Ensure the ink cartridges have no problem.
- After that, access the cartridge slots and load new cartridges into them.
- Close the HP OJ Pro 7720 printer cartridge slots.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Access the paper feeder tray of the HP 7720 printer.
- Make sure the paper tray is faultless.
- Place a bunch of suitable papers on the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Driver install
Installing the HP OJ Pro 7720 driver on the computer is a simple process. The standard method for HP 7720 driver installation on Windows and Mac devices is:
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Driver for Windows
The simple steps for installing HP 7720 driver on the Windows computer are:
- Power up the preferred Windows computer.
- Ensure the computer has a secure internet connection.
- Then, check the OS version and find a suitable printer driver.
- Extract the printer driver setup file on the Windows device.
- Use the set of instructions displayed on the screen.
- Choose a method for connecting the printer to the computer.
- Finish the HP 7720 driver installation and print any document.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Driver for Mac
The easy method for HP Officejet Pro 7720 driver installation on the Mac device is:
- Activate the Mac computer and ensure it is stable.
- Ensure the internet connection is stable on the computer.
- Know the Mac OS version and get a compatible printer driver.
- Save the driver file on the Mac computer.
- Open the HP 7730 driver file on the Mac device.
- Follow the method explained on the device.
- Select a mode to connect the Mac device and HP 7720 printer.
- Complete the installation process and print a file.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wi-Fi network setup
The simple procedure for setting up the wifi network on the HP OJ Pro 7720 is;
- Switch ON the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer and computer.
- Ensure the Windows or Mac computer has a safe internet connection.
- Download HP 7720 printer driver file on the computer.
- Run the printer driver file and carry on with the on-screen instructions.
- The wizard will appear with available connectivity setup modes.
- Choose the wireless mode for connecting the computer to the HP 7720 printer.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 7720 wireless setup process.
- If the HP Officejet pro 7720 printer shows offline error follow the link here.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 WPS Setup
The basic procedure for HP Officejet Pro 7720 WPS setup is:
- Power up the wireless router, computer, and HP OJ Pro 7720 printer.
- Place your computer and printer near the wireless router.
- Check and confirm the router and printer have the WPS button.
- Choose the Push Button shown on the OJ Pro printer control panel.
- Press the wifi protected setup button shown on the wireless router.
- Then, press the WPS button displayed on the HP printer.
- Complete the process and your printer & computer are wirelessly connected.
- Finally, print a sample file to ensure proper wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wireless Setup Wizard
The simple steps for HP 7720 wifi setup via wireless setup wizard are:
- Activate the OJ Pro 7720 printer.
- Make sure the computer has a safe wireless network.
- Select the Setup menu displayed on the HP printer control panel.
- Choose the network setup menu and access the wireless settings option.
- Access the wireless setup wizard and several network names will appear.
- Choose the network name of your device and continue.
- Provide your network security code when the wizard pops.
- Continue and finish the HP Officejet Pro 7720 wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 USB setup of wireless
The procedure for HP 7720 wireless setup via USB cable is:
- Switch ON the Windows or Mac operating system.
- Search and download HP 7720 driver installation file on the device.
- Extract the driver installation file and carry on with the wizard steps.
- A range of network setup methods will display on the computer.
- Select the USB mode to connect the HP 7720 printer and device.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
- Open any document you need to take print of.
- Print the document to confirm accurate wifi setup.