HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the HP Oj Pro printer from the printer box
- Initially, you need to remove the packed new HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer properly.
- Try to keep the printer on a flat surface/table close to the device.
- You can see the printer may be covered with protective material, try to peel it out gently.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Support using the power cord from the box and connect through the rear end of the printer.
- Eventually, try to connect the power cord properly to the respective ports and initiate the power supply.
- After connecting the power cord, turn ON the desired HP printer.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Next, you need to unbox the printer ink cartridges from inside the printer box.
- Further, make sure you don’t mess up, instead hold the cartridge on the side.
- Try to fix the required cartridges into the individual areas with the help of the access door.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Gently open the paper feeding tray and confirm whether it is properly aligned or not.
- You need to take a stack of high-quality sheets and keep them in the paper tray.
- Make sure the loaded paper sheets don’t extend out.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver install
Get support from the HP Official page and try to download & install the latest HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver. Ensure whether the compatible type and language are properly done before initiating the HP Officejet Pro 6978 drivers to the device.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver for Windows
- After completing the physical arrangement of the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer, confirm whether the driver has been installed or not.
- On the Windows device, access through the secured browser and type the details 123.hp.com/ojpro6978on the HP Support page.
- Make use of the Home Page, prefer Drivers and Software reference to the printer keys.
- Ensure the details like product type (printer), the model name – HP Officejet Pro 6978, and Windows OS.
- In accordance with the input, available drivers will appear on your screen. Download the all-in-one driver.
- Try to complete the HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver installation using the provided onscreen instructions.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver for MAC
- Initially, turn ON the Mac device to download the latest HP Officejet Pro 9025 driver OS.
- With reference to the web browser and the appropriate details on the HP Support Page – 123.hp.com/ojpro6978.
- On the next page of the driver download page, ensure the desired product type, and model – HP Officejet Pro 6978 and Mac OS.
- Pick the all-in-one HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver and start the download process. Try to redirect to the folder in which the file is located.
- Continue with the HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver installation process by following all the on-screen instructions.
- To the end, the printer is efficiently connected to a wireless network at the last step of the driver setup.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 wireless setup
Want the printer setup and access to be done at your remote access? Yes, we are here to list out the procedures on how to handle the Wireless setup for uninterrupted network printing. Connect through the given guidelines and finish the HP Deskjet Pro 6978 wireless setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wi-Fi network setup
- You can complete the wireless setup even during the process of driver installation.
- For that, you need an active wireless connection and correct wireless credentials. Check whether the connections are done properly to execute flawless printing.
- You need to prefer the wireless option when the installation wizard prompts for the connection.
- Then, do mention the proper details of the wireless connection if prompted and connect.
- Connect through the printer’s display in turn to select the wireless icon, settings, and Wireless Wizard Setup.
- From the shown list of wireless connections on the screen, pick the needed connection and specify the details.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 WPS Setup
- With reference to the other wireless methods, WPS is the finest and easiest.
- Start the wireless setup by locating the WPS button on the HP Officejet Pro 6978 and the wifi router.
- WPS doesn’t require any network credentials to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Find the WPS button at the rear of the wifi router. Now, try to press & hold the button down.
- Move on with the active printer to select the wireless icon> wireless protected setup.
- Prefer the WPS Push button and wait until the active connection is established in a few minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wireless Setup Wizard
- First, turn ON the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer power button using the printer’s display.
- Then, press the located wireless icon on the printer’s touch control panel and prefer the Settings.
- Further, prefer the option- Wireless Setup Wizard.
- You shouldn’t find any active wireless connection to access the wireless setup using this method.
- Mention the proper network credentials to the desired network by selecting it from the shown list of network names.
- Finalize with the wireless setup wizard and initiate the wireless setup by making a trial print.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 USB setup of wireless
- The HP Officejet Pro 6978 can also be configured with a wireless connection using the wireless connection device.
- Operate using the active printer and the device via a USB cable.
- You can see the connection will be completed while the installation process.
- You must be free from USB cables by removing all. You must connect them back only after the wizard prompts.
- While the process of driver installation, the final step is to configure the stable network. Prefer the stable USB and try to connect the new USB cable. Wait until the connection starts.
- You can see your HP OJ Pro 6978 printer will get connected to the network through the device.
- If you find your printer with any offline problem, follow the Troubleshooting steps.