HP Officejet Pro 6968 Offline issue
The HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer may show an offline problem when you are using a Windows computer. In such a scenario, use the listed-below method and resolve it:
- Turn ON the Windows device and ensure it has no problem.
- Save the software (HP Print and Scan Doctor) on the Windows computer.
- Extract the HP Print and Scan Doctor software installation file on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard instructions to carry on with the software installation.
- Complete the software installation and access the software.
- Click on the Start button shown on the software and select your OJ Pro printer name.
- Then, run the diagnostic.
- If the HP 6968 printer is not available on the Windows device, go to the next step.
- Select the given option- My Product is not listed.
- Proceed with the wizard instructions and set up your OJ PRO 6968 printer.
- Then, move on to the Printers & Scanners section on the Windows device.
- Ensure that the option “Let Windows manage my default printer” is not tick.
- Choose the OJ Pro 6968 printer name and make it the default option for printing.
- Check and confirm that the USB cord connections in the HP 6968 printer are faultless.
- Finally, the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer will become online.
Call our technical support experts for detailed assistance.
There are situations when the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer shows an offline error with the Mac computer. In this situation, use the below-given instructions and resolve it.
- Turn ON the Mac computer and confirm it is perfect.
- After that, download the HP Smart App software setup file on the Mac computer.
- Open the software installation file on the Mac device folder.
- Move on with the on-screen instruction to continue with the software setup process.
- Finish the software installation process and access the software.
- Choose the Printer option and go to the option- Diagnose and Fix.
- Now, select the Start option and wait until the analyzing process to complete.
- Select the given Apple menu and move on to the System Preferences option.
- Then, select the “Printers and Scanners” button shown on the Mac device.
- Choose the icon- minus given in front of the OJ PRO and delete the printer.
- Select the icon – plus and add your HP 6968 printer to the Mac device with the wizard steps.
- If the HP 6968 printer still shows the same problem, go to the System Preferences section on the Mac device.
- Click- Printers and Scanners and then you have to right-click on the Mac device screen.
- Choose- Reset Printing, select the given Reset option and complete the resetting process.
- Click- Plus symbol and reinstall the HP 6968 printer by following the wizard steps.
Still, if the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer shows the same issue, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 scanning error
HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer is one of the best choices when it comes to scanning. However, it shows errors sometimes while scanning. Considering this, here we are mentioning the procedure for solving this problem.
If the HP 6968 printer is having the scanning error when using with the Windows OS, then solve the problem using the procedure below:
- Initially, activate the desired Windows computer.
- After that, check your Windows computer and make sure it has no problems.
- Ensure that the wireless network is active on the Windows computer.
- Save the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the Windows computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the Windows device.
- The software installation process starts on the Windows computer.
- Follow the wizard instructions and finish the software setup.
- Access the installed software and choose the displayed button- Start.
- Now, choose the HP 6968 printer and click- Fix Scanning.
Make a call to our customer support team for more technical guidance.
If your OJ Pro 6968 printer shows a scanning problem when using the Mac OS, then fix the problem with the help of the below-given instructions.
- Firstly, power up the Mac operating system.
- Confirm that the Mac computer has a stable wireless network.
- Download the HP Smart App software on your Mac computer.
- Run the HP Smart App software installation file on your Mac device.
- The HP Smart App software setup process initiates on the Mac computer.
- Carry on with the steps shown on the Mac device and finish the software setup.
- Open the software and choose the “Add Printer” option.
- Add the HP printer using the on-screen procedure and choose your OJ Pro printer.
- Click- Printer, select- Diagnose & Fix, select- Start, and complete the process.
If you want more technical assistance on this method, call our customer support team.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer driver unavailable
The simple procedure for fixing the HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver unavailable issue is:
- Switch ON the computer and make sure it has no problems.
- Check the wireless network and confirm it is active on the computer.
- Download the HP Easy Start driver software setup file on the computer.
- Choose the software setup file twice to begin with its setup process.
- Complete the process of installation and access the HP Easy Start Driver software.
- Choose the Update button shown near the OJ Pro 6968 printer name.
- Carry on with the process by using the procedure displayed on the computer.
- Wait for the process to complete and turn off the computer connected with the printer.
- Deactivate the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer and a Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for some time and power up the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- After that, turn ON the Wi-Fi router and computer.
- Finally, print a document as a sample to confirm that the problem is properly resolved.
If the HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver is still unavailable, then call our customer support team. The team will guide you with instant technical guidance.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer won’t connect to WiFi
Connecting the OJ Pro 6968 printer and device Wi-Fi network is a simple process. The simple method to connect the OJ Pro printer and device Wi-Fi network is:
- Initially, switch ON the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- Check and confirm that the OJ Pro 6968 printer has no problem.
- Move on to the HP 6968 printer control panel and select the Setup button.
- Then, choose the displayed wireless setup option.
- After that, select the wireless settings option.
- Now, go for the wireless setup wizard displayed on the OJ Pro printer panel.
- Several wireless networks will appear on the HP 6968 printer panel.
- Go for the device Wi-Fi network and carry on with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete HP Officejet Pro 6968 wireless setup and take a sample print.
If you require more technical guidance on this instruction, contact our client support team.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
If the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer has print jobs stuck in queue problem, then fix it using the below-listed procedure:
- Firstly, go to the computer and switch ON it.
- After that, confirm that the pages opened on your device are properly saved and closed.
- Press the keyboard keys (Windows and S).
- Enter- Service.msc on the bar(search bar) displayed on the device screen.
- Carry on with the on-screen steps and select- Printer Spooler.
- The “Restart the Service” option will display on the screen, click on it.
- Wait until the ongoing process gets over.
- Now, the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer print job stuck problem will be correctly solved.
- Finally, start to print with the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
If you experience the print job stuck in queue issue with the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer, the fix the problem using the instructions given below:
- Initially, activate the wireless router.
- Press the power button of the wireless router until it gets off.
- After that, unplug the power cable from the Wi-Fi router.
- Move on to the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- Press the OJ Pro 6968 printer power button and wait for the printer to get off.
- Unplug the USB cable from the OJ Pro 6968 printer.
- Wait for a few minutes and plug in the USB cord to the Wi-Fi router.
- Plugin another end of the USB cord to the HP printer.
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer and wireless router.
If you have any questions regarding the procedure shown above, feel free to call our technical support professionals.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
If your HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer is printing only black prints, then resolve it with the below-explained procedure.
- Check the ink cartridges of the OJ Pro 6968 printer have no issues.
- If the ink cartridges have inaccurate ink levels, take them from the HP printer.
- Get the new cartridges and tear off the yellow tapes from the cartridges.
- Install the new and suitable ink cartridges into the printer ink cartridge slots.
- Pull out the OJ Pro 6968 paper tray and keep a bunch of compatible papers on the tray.
- Close the printer paper tray and open the page you need to print on the device.
- Select the File option and select the print option displayed on the device screen.
- Make necessary changes in the print settings and choose the Print option.
- Lastly, get the document printed and check the issue is properly resolved.
If still, the HP 6968 printer is printing only black prints, get in touch with our technical support team.