HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- First & foremost, peel out all the protective covers from the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer with the necessary precautions.
- Reach nearby the printer setup and do the needful by placing it on a smooth surface.
- Responsibly throw all the unwrapped materials into the waste bin.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Make use of the Manual and connect the rear end of the cables to the printer.
- Now, other alternative ends to the wall outlet safely as per the direction.
- Ensure the power cable connection and start the print work effortlessly.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Firmly unwrap the new printer ink cartridges out of the printer box.
- Try to hold the ink cartridges at the top without messing with the other areas.
- Gently, insert the ink cartridges into the respective slots until the click sound.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Pull the paper feeding tray forward and start the next input tray alignment.
- Get the stack of high-quality sheets and gently place it on the tray.
- Make use of the guides to adjust the alternative sides and avoid troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Install
Carry out the directives stated below to download & install the latest HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver Software using the HP Official page support & reference.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver for Windows
- Confirm the printer basic connections using the Manual and start the driver setup on windows.
- On the active windows, access through the browser using the essential keys like 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 on the HP Support page.
- You will be directed to the home page and choose the Drivers and Software and prefer the details of your printer.
- Clearly type the printer model and compatibility type – HP Officejet Pro 6968 and Windows OS.
- Depending upon the input, you will get the list of driver names, here, choose the All-in-one driver.
- To the end, try to complete the HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver setup using the displayed onscreen instructions.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver for Mac
- Safely, turn ON the printer device & Mac. Use the browser and start the driver setup.
- Access through the HP Support Page and feed the printer keys like– 123.hp.com/ojpro6968.
- On the next page, type the product type, printer model, and compatibility type – HP Officejet Pro 6968 and Mac OS.
- Finalize and choose the All-in-one HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver. Then, start the download process and save it to the system location.
- Try to complete the HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver installation using the provided on-screen instructions.
- At the end of the procedure, you have to pick the wireless network through the driver.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 wireless setup
Wireless is the direct way to perform easy prints using the available printing features. Utilize the given below guidelines and complete the wireless setup using the stable network support.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 wifi network setup
- You can also prefer the type of connection using the wireless during the driver installation procedure.
- Prior, be ready with the active network and its credentials to launch the wireless setup using the appropriate settings.
- Then, carry out using the wireless option once the installer prompts for the on-screen.
- Properly mention the correct wireless connection when prompted and connect.
- You can also try by using the wireless icon, settings, and Wireless Wizard Setup.
- Connect through the list of wireless connections on the screen and choose the desired connection by entering the details.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 WPS Setup
- As an alternative to the other modes of connecting the printer, the WPS option is the easiest.
- Initiate the process by locating the WPS button on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 and the Wi-Fi router.
- The Wi-Fi credential is not required to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- The WPS button is at the rear of the Wi-Fi router. Press and hold the button down.
- Move over to the printer, and choose the wireless icon, followed by a wireless protected setup.
- Choose the WPS Push button, and the connection will be established in a few minutes.
The HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup Wizard
- With the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer powered up, move over to the printer’s display.
- Press the wireless icon on the printer’s touch control panel and choose Settings.
On the next page, use the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Note that there should be an active wireless connection to proceed further successfully.
- The wifi credentials should also be available to enter the details to connect the printer to the wireless connection.
- On choosing the wireless setup wizard, a list of networks will appear. Select the right one, enter the password, and establish the connection.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 USB setup
- Preferably you can connect your printer devices to the wireless using the USB cables only on the printer that doesn’t support the touchscreen.
- Utilize the Manual to interface the printer & system using the problem-free USB cable.
- You can finish this procedure at the end of the driver setup procedures.
- After the installer guides, you must try to connect the printer setup connections.
- At the end of the driver setup, try to choose the USB, connect the USB cable, and wait for a few seconds.
- Confirm the network connection to proceed next.
- For any sort of printer issues, use the Troubleshooting steps.