HP Officejet Pro 6230 Offline issue
- Switch on your Windows PC and tap on the Windows start icon.
- Click on the devices menu and go to the devices and printers option.
- Go to the printers menu and find your HP Oj Pro 6230 printer.
- Right-click on your printer and turn it default to proceed.
- Now, enable the Windows PC to manage your printer and click yes to confirm.
- Reboot your printer and check if your printer has turned default. Continue to print from your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer.
Windows 7, 8
- Do not change the default driver from the installed driver to any other.
- Always set your default driver as the installed driver and continue.
- Now, check if your HP Oj Pro 6230 printer is active and not offline.
- Else, go to the devices menu and tap on the printer icon to pick your printer.
- Set your printer as the default printer and reboot your Oj Pro printer.
- Now, assign a print task and check if your printer is active/online.
- At first, switch on your MAC PC and wait for your MAC PC to turn active.
- Now, check if the network connection to your printer is stable.
- Else, reboot the router and place it near your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer.
- Disable the network settings of the router and remove the power cord.
- Switch off your router and wait 10 seconds to reconnect the power cord.
- Check if the network signal is stable and reboot your MAC PC.
- Go to the system preferences menu present under the Apple icon.
- Tap on printers and scanners to get a list of available and compatible printers.
- Click on your printer and click to view the print queue.
- Else, stop troubleshooting and follow the on-screen steps to add your printer.
- Now, connect your printer to Wi-Fi and get a test print copy.
- If the printer still shows offline error, reinstall the HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 scanning error
- Check if your Windows is free from software and connectivity issues.
- Now, check the network stability and online status of your printer.
- If the network fluctuates, reboot the router and affix your printer to it.
- Follow the steps on-screen to make the Wi-Fi connectivity stable.
- Go to the settings menu and choose setup to get a wireless test report.
- Click on the print report and choose wireless network report and get the files.
- Else, tap on the Wi-Fi button to check the network status and stability.
- You can also press the Wi-Fi and information button to get a Wi-Fi report.
- Power up your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer and the MAC PC first.
- If you find an error message on the PC display, switch off the MAC PC.
- Shut down your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer by removing the power cord.
- Now, reboot MAC and wait for your MAC PC to turn online and active.
- Reconnect the power cord and get your HP Oj Pro printer activated.
- Now, assign a scan task from the MAC PC to your printer.
- Choose a document and place it on a scanner glass facing upwards.
- Now, make all the scan settings and pick a format and scan destination.
- Tap on the scan button and complete the process with no hassles.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer driver unavailable
- Boot up your PC and go to the programs and features menu.
- Now, pick your HP Oj Pro printer model and click the uninstall button.
- Else, choose the devices and printers option to view the available printers.
- Now, right-click on your printer model and tap the uninstall/remove button.
- Next, click the printer driver button and look for your HP printer driver.
- Choose a driver you need to delete and tap on the uninstall button.
- Now, click yes to confirm the process and wait for the driver to uninstall.
- Next, reboot your PC and go to the devices menu to choose the add menu.
- Type your Oj Pro 6230 printer model and add it to your PC to print.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer won’t connect to WiFi
- At first, check if your Oj Pro 6230 printer, PC, and router are active.
- Now, connect a smartphone or PC to the same Wi-Fi as your printer.
- Also, check if the smartphone and PC are compatible with the Oj Pro printer.
- Set up your printer and install cartridges before jumping to the following steps.
- Put enough printing sheets into the input paper tray.
- Now, place your printer near the router and check they have a WPS button.
- Click the WPS button on the printer and tap the WPS button on the router.
- Else, install an HP Smart App and connect your printer to Wi-Fi at ease.
- Now, check if you can print online with your Oj Pro 6230 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Assign a print to get a file generated on your Windows PC.
- Delete the print job if the generated file is problematic.
- Now, save all the ongoing works and reboot your printer and PC.
- Go to the start menu and tap on the printer icon to choose devices.
- Click on the printer spooler menu and tap on the reboot option.
- Now, wait for the PC to turn idle and print your files at ease.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Remove the power cord or tap on the power button to turn off the router.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your printer and switch off your printer.
- Now, restart your printer and reconnect the USB/Ethernet cable.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router and switch on the router.
- Check if the router is without buffers and connect your printer to the router.
- Assign a print task and continue to print your business files online.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
- At first, check if your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer is multifunctional.
- Get a color copy or a self-test report using the steps below.
- Now, tap on the settings menu after switching on your Oj Pro printer.
- Go to the setup menu and tap the tools and reports menu to proceed.
- Click the print quality report menu and continue with the steps given below.
- Choose your HP Oj Pro printer model and tap on the print test quality menu.
- Else, print a quality report from the HP Smart App by choosing your printer.
- Check if your printer quality is up to the mark and continue to print.