HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove the HP Oj Pro printer from the printer box
- Uncover the printer package and take out the Oj Pro 6230 printer.
- Next, take out the 123 hp Ojpro 6230 printer accessories and remove the protective tapes.
- Find a flat surface near a wall outlet to position your HP Officejet Pro printer model.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the printer
- Uncover a power cord and connect one end to the Oj Pro 6230 printer.
- Affix the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet next to the printer.
- Switch on the printer and complete all the display settings to proceed.
Step 3: Install the genuine HP ink cartridges
- Take new HP ink cartridges and remove the plastic wrapping from them.
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door of the HP Oj Pro 6230 printer.
- Insert the HP ink cartridges into the access door and print at ease.
Step 4: Load quality printing sheets into the input paper tray
- Open the input paper tray and clean the paper tray without clogs.
- Check if there are no paper clots and the print heads are clean.
- Now, stuff the printing sheets without damaging edges and close the tray.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver install
Get assured quality printouts with the latest driver installed on your PC. Always keep an updated driver on your PC to get the best print features. Install drivers from an official HP website to enjoy printing.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows
- Open your Windows PC and go to the firewall settings on your PC.
- Disable the App protection and go to a secure Windows browser.
- Find an official HP website – 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 and go to your HP printer model.
- Click on your printer model and get a list of compatible HP Officejet Pro 6230 drivers.
- Choose a driver and download all the driver files to proceed.
- Now, open an installer and carry out the driver setup steps to install.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for MAC
- Power up your MAC PC and check if the OS on your PC is the latest.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and disable the App protection.
- Land on a MAC browser and search for 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 official HP website online.
- Go to your exact printer model and tap on it.
- Get a list of drivers to download a compatible HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver.
- Follow an installer and pick a network type to install the driver.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wi-Fi network setup
- Look at whether your printer has an updated driver and set up with no hassles.
- Now, check if your 123 hp OjPro 6230 printer is the default in your PC.
- Switch on your PC, router, and HP Officejet Pro printer model.
- Now, go to the display settings of your printer and tap on network settings.
- Place your HP Oj Pro 6230 printer within the network range of the access point.
- Now, go to the control panel and open a Wi-Fi setup wizard. Follow the steps and affix your PC and printer to a wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 WPS Setup
- Switch on your HP Officejet Pro printer and place it near a buffer-free router.
- Now, check if your HP Oj Pro 6230 printer and router have a WPS button.
- Go to the printer and press the WPS button present on your printer.
- Within 2 minutes, go to the access point and press and hold the WPS button.
- Now, click on the yes button on your printer display to proceed.
- Connect your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer and PC to the same Wi-Fi.
- In case the HP Officejet pro 6230 won’t connect to wifi, follow the Troubleshooting steps.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up your router, PC, and the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer.
- Check if your printer and PC are within the network area of the access point.
- Now, go to the control panel of the HP Oj Pro 6230 printer device.
- Click on the home button and go to the wireless LAN settings.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the Oj Pro Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Type the access point credentials and affix your printer to Wi-Fi.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 USB setup of wireless
- Choose a network mode on installing an HP OjPro 6230 driver.
- Connect a USB cable before the driver installation screen prompts.
- Disconnect the USB cable only after you choose a network type on-screen.
- The steps on-screen will help you connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Now, go to an official HP website to connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Affix your PC to the 123 HP Oj Pro 6230 printer and continue to print.