HP Officejet 9012e Offline issue
If the HP 9012e printer is not online, then make the OJ printer online mode with the instructions listed below:
- Power up the Windows computer and confirm it is faultless.
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor software properly on the device.
- Extract the software setup file and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Finish HP Print and Scan software setup and open the software.
- The Start option will display on the wizard, click on it.
- After that, select your HP Officejet 9012e printer.
- Next, run the diagnostic.
- If the Officejet 9012e printer name is not in the Windows device, go to the next step.
- Click- “My Product is not listed”.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and add your OJ printer.
- Then, move on to the Printers & Scanners section on the Windows OS.
- Confirm that your “Let Windows manage my default printer” option is untick.
- Select the HP OJ 9012e printer name and set it as your default printer.
- Check the USB cable connections in the OJ printer and confirm it has no faults.
- The HP Officejet 9012e printer will become online.
Contact our customer support professionals for additional technical guidance.
Sometimes the HP 9012e printer might show an offline error when printing using the Mac computer, solve it using the method listed below:
- Activate the Mac device and save the HP Smart App software setup file on it.
- Set up the HP Smart App software as per the wizard instructions and open it.
- Choose the Printer option and access the “Diagnose and Fix” option.
- Then, select- Start and wait until the analyzing process finishes.
- Choose the Apple menu on the Mac computer and click- System Preferences.
- Then, select the displayed option- “Printers & Scanners”.
- Click -minus symbol shown near the OJ printer name.
- Uninstall the HP 9012e printer and click on the Plus symbol.
- Add the HP 9012e printer to the Mac device using the on-screen instructions.
- Still, if the HP Officejet 9012e printer is offline, access the computer.
- Then, access the System Preference option and choose- Printers & Scanners.
- Right-click on your Mac computer screen and choose- Reset Printing.
- Select the option “Reset” to proceed and complete the resetting process.
- Click – Plus symbol and re-install your OJ 9012e printer using the on-screen steps.
- Confirm that the USB cord connection in the OJ printer is perfect.
Call our technical support team for more guidance on this.
HP Officejet 9012e scanning error
If your OJ 9012e printer shows an issue while scanning with the Windows computer, fix the issue using the below-mentioned steps:
- To begin with, switch ON the preferred Windows computer.
- Now, check and make sure that the Windows computer has no problem.
- Ensure to have a wireless network on your Windows computer.
- Download the software “HP Print and Scan Doctor” on the Windows device.
- Open the software “HP Print and Scan Doctor” setup file on the computer.
- The setup process of the computer begins on the Windows device.
- Continue with the software setup process using the wizard steps.
- Finish HP Print and Scan Doctor software installation and open it.
- Next, access the HP Print and Scan Doctor and choose the Start option.
- Lastly, select the Officejet 9012e printer and click- Fix Scanning.
Contact our customer support team if you need additional technical support.
If you experience the scanning issue with the HP Officejet 9012e printer while using a device (Mac), then resolve it with the steps given below:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and make sure it has no issue.
- Then, confirm that the internet connection is stable on the computer.
- Save the “HP Smart App” software on your Mac computer.
- Extract the software setup file on your Mac device folder.
- The software setup process begins on the Mac computer.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and finish the setup process.
- Open the installed software and choose the Add Printer button.
- Add your OJ 9012e printer using the wizard steps and select your OJ printer.
- Then, choose the displayed option- Printers and click- Diagnose & Fix.
- Choose- Start and wait for the OJ printer troubleshooting process to complete.
Contact our technical team for additional support.
HP Officejet 9012e printer driver unavailable
The simple procedure for fixing the HP Officejet 9012e driver unavailable problem is:
- ON the computer and make sure it has no faults with it.
- After that, ensure that the Wi-Fi network on the computer is perfect.
- Save the installation file of HP Easy Start driver software on the computer.
- Double-click on the installation file to begin with the setup process.
- Continue with the installation process as per the on-screen steps.
- Finish the installation process of HP Easy Start Driver software.
- Open HP Easy Start Driver software and select the button- Scan Now.
- Select the “Update” option shown near the OJ printer name.
- Continue with the process using the instructions given on the device.
- When the process is properly completed, switch off the computer.
- Now, off the wireless router and HP Officejet 9012e printer.
- Wait for some time and ON the HP Officejet 9012e printer.
- Next, ON the computer and wireless router.
- Finally, print a document as a sample to ensure the problem is correctly solved.
If still, the HP Officejet 9012e driver is not available, call our tech support team. The team will guide you immediately.
HP Officejet 9012e printer Won’t Connect to WiFi
Connect the OJ 9012e printer to your Wi-Fi network without any hassle. The simple procedure for connecting the OJ printer to the Wi-Fi network is:
- Power up the HP Officejet 9012e printer.
- Ensure that the OJ printer has no faults.
- Move on to the printer panel and select the Setup option.
- Choose the shown network setup option.
- After that, access the wireless settings option.
- Now, select the shown Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Several wireless networks appear on the HP Officejet 9012e printer.
- Choose the device Wi-Fi network and continue with the wizard instructions.
- Finish HP Officejet 9012e wireless setup and take a test print.
Call our client support team for more information.
HP Officejet 9012e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
If the problem- printer job stuck in queue arises with HP 9012e printer while printing with your Windows device, then use the method given below to fix it:
- To start with, go to the computer.
- Make sure that documents opened on the computer are clearly saved & closed.
- Then, access the device keyboard and press the Windows key and S key.
- Enter – Service.msc on the displayed search bar and proceed.
- Now, select the displayed “Printer Spooler” option.
- Then, the option “Restart the Service”, choose it.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Now, the printer problem will be properly solved.
Finally, the HP Officejet 9012e printer starts working.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
If you experience the problem- print job stuck in queue while printing with a Mac computer, fix it using the procedure shown below:
- To begin with, access the Wi-Fi router.
- Now, press the WPS button of the wireless router and hold it until the router deactivates.
- Then, unplug the power cable from the Wi-Fi router.
- After that, move on to the HP Officejet 9012e printer.
- Press the OJ printer WPS button and hold on until the OJ printer deactivates.
- Remove the power cable from the OJ 9012e printer.
- Wait for some time and plug in the power cable to the OJ printer.
- Then, connect another end of the power cable to the router.
- Activate wireless router and HP Officejet 9012e printer.
Call our technical support team if the same problem happens again.
HP Officejet 9012e Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
If the HP OJ 9012e printer delivers only black prints, then resolve it with the help of the below-given method:
- Check the ink cartridges of the HP OJ 9012e printer.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges have no faults and have proper ink levels.
- If the ink cartridges do not have an accurate ink level, then remove them.
- Take the new ink cartridges and tear off the tapes from them.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots and close the slots.
- Pull out the OJ printer paper tray and place a set of suitable sheets on it.
- Now, pull in the paper tray to close it and open a document on the computer.
- Choose the File option and select the displayed print option.
- Make changes in the print settings and choose the print button.
Still, if your HP 9012e printer delivers only black prints, then contact us.