HP Officejet 9012e Printer setup
Step 1: Unbox the HP Printer
The procedure for unpacking the HP OJ 9012e printer is:
- Open the package of the HP OJ 9012e printer.
- Take and keep the OJ printer near the electric port.
- Remove the packing materials from the outside section of the HP printer.
- Then, remove the coverings from the inside section of the OJ printer.
Step 2: USB Cable Setup
The instructions to connect the OJ printer to the electric port with a USB cable are:
- To begin with, get a new USB cable.
- Remove the coverings from the USB cable and ensure it has no problem.
- Connect the USB cable’s one end to the electric port.
- Then, connect the USB cable’s other end to the HP 9012e printer.
Step 3: Install HP ink cartridges
The simple steps for installing ink cartridges into the OJ printer are:
- Initially, get the new HP OJ 9012e printer ink cartridges.
- Tear off the coverings from the new ink cartridges.
- Open the ink cartridge slots and confirm they are faultless.
- Fill the ink cartridge slots with proper ink cartridges and close the slots.
Step 4: Load printing sheets into the input tray
The procedure to feed a suitable set of papers into the OJ printer paper tray is:
- Open the HP Officejet 9012e printer paper tray and confirm it is faultless.
- Place a set of suitable papers on the paper tray.
- Align the papers properly on the printer paper tray.
- Close the HP printer paper tray.
HP Officejet 9012e Driver install
HP Officejet 9012e driver download and installation is an easy process. Here are the simple instructions for HP 9012e driver setup on the Windows and Mac devices:
HP Officejet 9012e Driver for Windows
The simple instructions for HP OJ 9012e driver installation on the Windows device are:
- Power up the Windows computer and ensure it is stable.
- Make sure that the Windows computer has a wireless network.
- Download the setup file of the HP OJ 9012e driver.
- Open the HP 9012e driver setup file to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process begins, continue with the on-screen steps.
- Choose the desired mode for connecting the computer and OJ printer.
- Continue and complete the HP Officejet 9012e driver setup process.
HP Officejet 9012e Driver for Mac
The procedure for setting up the HP Officejet 9012e driver on the Mac computer is:
- Switch ON the Mac operating system and make sure it has no problem.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi network is active on the Mac computer.
- Save the RAR file of the HP Officejet 9012e driver.
- Extract the driver RAR file to start with the setup instructions.
- When the driver setup process starts, proceed with the wizard instructions.
- Select the preferred mode to connect the OJ 9012e printer and Mac computer.
- Proceed and finish HP Officejet 9012e driver installation.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet 9012e wireless setup
Making a connection between the HP OJ 9012e printer and Windows/Mac is simple. It would help if you had a stable Wi-Fi network, an OJ printer, and a computer. Now, here you will get four methods for wireless setup.
HP Officejet 9012e Wi-Fi network setup
The instructions for HP Officejet 9012e Wi-Fi network setup are:
- Ensure that the OJ printer, wireless router, and computer are closed.
- Power up the wireless router, OJ printer, and computer.
- Then, ensure that the wireless network is stable on the computer.
- Download HP Officejet 9012e driver file on the computer.
- Double-click on the OJ driver file and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- The wizard will showcase the available connectivity setup options.
- Click on the wireless network mode for connecting the OJ printer and computer.
- Continue with the driver setup instructions displayed on the screen.
- Complete the ongoing process.
- Finally, take a sample print to confirm the HP OJ 9012e Wi-Fi setup is proper.
HP Officejet 9012e WPS Setup
The standard instructions for HP Officejet 9012e WPS setup are:
- Activate the HP OJ 9012e printer, computer, and wireless router.
- Then, place the Wi-Fi router near the OJ printer and computer.
- Check the HP 9012e printer and router & confirm it has a WPS button.
- Move on to the OJ printer panel and push the WPS button.
- After that, access the wireless router and push its WPS button.
- Hold on to the WPS button until the wireless setup connection gets over.
- Make a connection between the HP OJ 9012 printer and the computer.
- After that, access the document you want to take the print.
- Choose – File, select- Print, and change the basic print settings.
- Finally, choose the Print option.
HP Officejet 9012e Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for HP OJ 9012e Wi-Fi setup using the wireless setup wizard is:
- Move on to the Officejet 9012e printer and switch ON it.
- After that, switch ON the computer you need to connect with the OJ printer.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi network on the computer is active.
- Now, access the OJ 9012e printer panel and choose the Setup menu.
- Access the network setup option and choose the wireless settings.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard.
- A list of wireless networks appears on the OJ printer screen.
- Choose your desired Wi-Fi name to continue.
- Enter the Wi-Fi network name when the wizard asks.
- Proceed and finish HP Officejet 9012e wireless setup.
HP Officejet 9012e USB setup of wireless
The procedure for HP Officejet 9012e wireless setup using the USB cord is:
- Turn ON the preferred computer and check the OS version.
- Find and download HP Officejet 9012e driver on the computer.
- Extract the HP 9012e driver setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will see the options for connectivity setup.
- Select the preferred USB method to continue with the wizard steps.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and OJ printer.
- Continue with the instructions given on the screen and complete the process.
- After that, access the document you would like to print and click- File.
- Choose the Print option and make necessary changes in the print settings.
- Finally, select the Print button.