HP Officejet 3830 Printer setup
Step 1: Unbox the HP Printer
- Open the new OJ printer package.
- After that, take the OJ 3830 printer from the pack and place it in a safe position.
- Tear off the covering materials from the HP 3830 printer inner side.
- Then, tear off the packing materials from the OJ 3830 printer.
- Lastly, check the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer and confirm to have no covering materials.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Check and confirm that the printer is close to the power port.
- Now, take a USB cord and remove the covering materials from it.
- Ensure that the USB cord is free from damages.
- Connect the USB cable’s one end to the power port.
- After that, connect the USB cable’s other end to the OJ printer.
Step 3: Install HP ink cartridges
- Get the new cartridges and tear off its coverings.
- Access the HP Officejet printer ink cartridges slots.
- Open the HP Officejet 3830 printer ink cartridge slots in a proper manner.
- Insert the cartridges into the OJ printer cartridge slots.
- Close the ink cartridge slots properly.
Step 4: Load printing sheets into the input tray
- Pull out the HP Officejet 3830 printer paper tray.
- Get a bunch of suitable papers for your printer.
- Check the papers and make sure to have no fault.
- Place the papers on the HP printer paper tray.
- Pull in the HP OJ 3830 printer paper tray.
HP Officejet 3830 Driver install
Downloading and installing HP OJ 3830 driver is an easy process with the set of instructions given below. Here you will get the steps for driver setup on Mac and Windows OSs:
HP Officejet 3830 Driver for Windows
- To begin with, switch ON the Windows computer.
- After that, ensure that the Windows computer has no problem.
- Now, check the Wi-Fi connection of your Windows device and confirm it is fast.
- Find HP Officejet 3830 driver installation file compatible with your Windows device.
- Once you find the driver file, save it on the Mac device.
- Open the driver installation file and carry on with the wizard steps.
- Choose Wired/Wireless mode to connect the Windows device and OJ 3830 printer.
- Lastly, open a file on the Windows computer and print it.
HP Officejet 3830 Driver for Mac
- To start with, switch ON the Mac computer.
- Make sure that your Mac computer is stable.
- Then, check the wireless connection of your computer and ensure it is active.
- Search for an HP Officejet 3830 driver file suitable for your Mac device.
- When you get the HP 3830 driver, download the setup file on the device.
- Run the driver setup file on the device and move on with the on-screen steps.
- Select the wireless mode to connect the OJ 3830 printer and computer.
- Complete the setup process of the HP Officejet 3830 driver.
- Finally, open a document on the Mac device and print it.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup
HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup is process that can be quickly done. Here are the instructions for HP OJ 3830 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 3830 Wi-Fi network setup
- Access the desired computer and switch ON it.
- Make sure that 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer is the default option to print.
- Check and confirm that the computer has a stable internet connection.
- Download a suitable HP 8035e driver setup file on the computer.
- Run the setup file on the computer.
- Continue with the driver setup procedure given on the screen.
- Select the desired method for connecting the computer with the HP printer.
- Complete the Wi-Fi setup process and take a sample print.
HP Officejet 3830 WPS Setup
- Keep the Wi-Fi router and HP OJ Pro 8035e printer near each other.
- Check the wireless router and HP printer & ensure that they are faultless
- Move on to the WPS button of the printer, press, and hold it until the light flashes.
- Go to the router WPS button, press and hold it within 2 seconds.
- Do not leave the router WPS button until the wireless setup process begins.
- Now, wait until the Wi-Fi light on the printer stops flashing.
- After that, open a file on the computer and choose the option- File.
- Then, select the Print option and make changes in the settings as per your requirements.
- Choose the Print button and get the print to confirm accurate Wi-Fi setup.
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Check if you have your printer and PC closer to the router.
- Now, switch on the 123 hp com Oj 3830 printer, PC, and the access point.
- Go to the control panel and tap on the Wi-Fi LAN settings of the Oj printer.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and carry out the steps listed on-screen.
- Now, enter the name and password of the Wi-Fi network and hit continue.
- Connect your HP Oj 3830 printer and PC to the router and print online.
- For the Printer offline issue, follow the HP Officejet 3830 Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 3830 USB setup of wireless
- Disconnect the power cable connected to the HP OJ 3830 printer.
- Turn ON the computer and click on the Start button.
- Choose the Printers and Scanners option and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Finish the process and restart your preferred computer.
- Ensure that the preferred computer has a USB port.
- Check and confirm to have secured Wi-Fi on the computer.
- Download the software (HP Smart App) on the computer.
- Extract the software file on the computer and install it with the wizard steps.
- If the USB setup process fails to begin automatically, choose the Plus icon.
- Add your 123.hp.com/oj8035e printer to the device as per the wizard steps.