HP Officejet 250 Printer setup
Step 1: Unbox the HP Printer
- Remove the protective tapes and open the HP Oj 250 printer box.
- Take out the HP Officejet printer and all the printer accessories from the printer box.
- Detach the protective materials and keep them ready for printer setup.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Always place your HP Oj 250 printer close to the router on a flat surface.
- Take a new power cord and affix it between the 123.hp.com/oj250 printer and the wall outlet.
- Switch on the power supply and wait for the HP Oj printer to turn on.
Step 3: Install HP ink cartridges
- Open the access door and clean the cartridge access area of your HP Oj 250 printer.
- Unwrap the plastic wrappings from the HP Officejet ink cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into the cartridge slot and close the access door of your printer.
Step 4: Load printing sheets into the input tray
- Open the input paper tray of the HP Oj 250 printer and remove the paper clots.
- Now, take enough HP printing sheets and insert them into the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray without damaging the edges of the printing sheets.
HP Officejet 250 Driver install
Pick an updated HP Officejet 250 driver from an official HP website. Download and install the driver to get quality printouts at ease. The HP printer driver makes business printing hassle-free.
HP Officejet 250 Driver for Windows
- Open your Windows PC and go to the firewall protection menu.
- Check if you have the latest OS and enable the App permissions.
- Go to a Windows browser and find an official HP website online.
- Enter your printer model and the OS version to get a list of drivers.
- Find a compatible HP Oj 250 driver and tap on the download icon.
- Download the driver and open an HP Officejet 250 driver installer on-screen.
- Follow the steps, pick a network type, and install the driver at ease.
HP Officejet 250 Driver for MAC
- Boot up your MAC PC and go to the firewall menu to find the protection.
- Disable all the App protection and check if your MAC PC has the latest OS.
- Now, go to a MAC browser to find an official HP site online.
- Go to the support page of the HP site and enter the printer and OS version.
- Get a list of HP printer drivers and pick a compatible HP Officejet 250 driver.
- Download the driver and open an installer window to install the driver.
- Pick a network type and wait for the 123.HP.com/Oj 250 driver to install.
- If the printer driver unavailable, follow the HP Officejet 250 Troubleshooting.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Officejet 250 wireless setup
Connect your HP Officejet 250 printer to Wi-Fi and print online from anywhere. You can connect the HP Oj 250 printer to a smartphone, PC, tablet, or iPhone at ease.
HP Officejet 250 Wi-Fi network setup
- Set up your HP Officejet 250 printer and check if your printer has the latest driver.
- Set your HP Oj 250 printer as the default printer and switch on the router.
- Pick a network type from the printer display settings on-screen.
- Place your 123 hp Oj 250 printer within the network coverage area of the router.
- Choose the printer setup icon on the printer control panel.
- Tap Wi-Fi and follow the on-screen steps to affix your Oj printer to Wi-Fi.
HP Officejet 250 WPS Setup
- Look at whether your router and the 123 HP Oj 250 printer have a WPS button.
- Switch on your Oj printer and the router and go to the printer control panel.
- Tap the WPS button on your 123.hp.com/Oj250 printer and wait for 2 minutes.
- Now, go to the router, click on the WPS button and tap ok.
- Your HP Officejet 250 printer will connect to a wireless network.
- Affix your PC to the same Wi-Fi as the Oj 250 printer and print online.
HP Officejet 250 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Check if you have placed your HP Officejet 250 printer and the PC near a router.
- Now, boot up your PC, router, and the HP Officejet 250 printer.
- Go to the control panel of the 123 HP Oj 250 printer and choose the Wi-Fi icon.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and follow the HP Oj 250 Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Enter the router credentials and tap ok to connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Also, affix your PC to the same router and continue to print files online.
HP Officejet 250 USB setup of wireless
- First, connect a USB cable between your PC and the HP Oj 250 printer.
- Now, install an updated Officejet printer driver from the official HP website.
- Choose Wi-Fi as the connectivity preference and tap ok to continue.
- Enter the Wi-Fi name and passcode and click yes to confirm the connectivity.
- The HP Officejet 250 printer will connect to a stable wireless network.
- Also, affix your PC to the same Wi-Fi and continue to print files online.