123 HP Laserjet M140we First time Printer setup
Step 1: Remove Printer from the printer box
- To unwrap the new printer, try to place it on a smooth surface.
- Try to remove the protective caps and bubble wrap from the printer screen.
- Get rid of all the inner tapes and shipping covers from the printer & its gears.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Remove the power cord from the printer box and connect it.
- The power cord should be connected to the rear end of the printer.
- The other end of the printer should be connected to the power supply.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Remove the printer ink cartridge from the box carefully.
- Open the printer cartridge boxes and place them in the slot through the access door.
- Place the ink cartridge in the slot, and a click sound should be heard.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Draw out the paper feeding tray of the HP LaserJet M140we.
- Place high-quality sheets in the paper feeding tray.
- Ensure the paper that is loaded in the device is aligned properly.
HP Laserjet M140we Driver install
To use all the printer features, the HP LaserJet M140we printer driver should be installed on the device the printer will be connected to. Ensure that the printer driver that is downloaded is the latest.
HP Laserjet M140we Driver for Windows
- After the HP LaserJet M140we printer is up, power up the Windows device.
- Move over to the Windows device and enter the www 123 hp laserjet M140we details.
- Choose Drivers and Software, enter the details of the HP LaserJet M140we printer.
- The details that should be entered are the model name and Windows OS.
- Download the suitable HP LaserJet M140we printer driver from the list that appears.
- Install the downloaded HP LaserJet M140we driver on the device and click Finish.
HP Laserjet M140we Driver for Mac
- Power up the Mac device and open a suitable web browser.
- Enter the details of the www 123 hp laserjet M140we website to access the driver.
- Enter the details prompted by the website, such as the name and the OS.
- The details of the printer – HP LaserJet M140we and choose Mac OS.
- A list of available drivers will appear; download a suitable one.
- Proceed with installing the HP LaserJet M140we driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- For Printer driver unavailable, follow HP LaserJet M140we Troubleshooting steps.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Laserjet M140we wireless setup
The HP LaserJet M140we printer must be connected to a wireless connection to function to its fullest ability. For this, make sure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
HP Laserjet M140we WiFi network setup
- After the HP LaserJet M140we driver has been set up and installed, the final step is to connect to a wireless network.
- The final step of installing the HP LaserJet M140we is to choose the connectivity option.
- Choose the wireless connection option and proceed further.
- Note that there should be an active wireless connection for the printer.
- Make a note of the wireless connection’s credentials.
- Choose the desired network from the list of wireless connections on the screen.
Enter the wifi credentials, and the connection will be established in a matter of minutes.
HP Laserjet M140we WPS Setup
- Complete the initial printer setup using www 123 hp laserjet manual.
- Power up the HP LaserJet M140we and check the wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should be active and stable.
- Use the WPS push button method to connect the HP LaserJet M140we printer to the wireless connection.
- Locate the WPS push button. Move over to the printer’s rear end to find the WPS button.
- Press and hold it down. Do the same for the HP LaserJet M140we printer, press and hold the wifi button.
- Ensure the WPS buttons are pressed simultaneously and establish the connection.
HP Laserjet M140we Wireless Setup Wizard
- The HP LaserJet M140we wireless setup wizard can be used for printers that have a display.
- Move over to the printer’s panel and press the wireless icon.
- From the wireless icon, choose wireless settings and scroll down.
- Select the wireless setup wizard. For this, an active wireless connection should be active.
- Choose the desired wireless connection from the list of network connections.
- Enter the wireless connection’s password, and the connection will be established within a few minutes.
HP Laserjet M140we USB setup of wireless
- Connect the printer through a USB cable using www 123 hp laserjet M140we manual.
- The process of installing the driver will prompt a connection.
- Choose the connection type. Select USB connection. Connect the USB cable only when the driver prompts the connection.
- The cable should be functioning, and there should be no issues with the cable.
- The connection will be established by connecting the cable to the printer and the device.
- Complete a final test print to ensure the HP LaserJet M140we printer connection has been established.