HP Envy Pro 6455 Offline issue
- Use the active windows 10 system and select the Devices option from the Printers & Scanners option using the search tab.
- Try to uncheck the option’s check box- Allow Windows Manage My default printer.
- Then, use the Manage option once you have selected the desired HP Printer from the list of products.
- Try to pick the Set as Default option from the Manage your device tab.
- Now, reboot and wait till the printer gets restarted.
- Check for the printer’s online status. Still not found, contact our team for instant support.
Windows 7, 8
- Use the Run tab and type Devices on the windows search tab. Click on the Printers & Scanners option.
- Use the list of products on the next page to choose the printer product.
- Tap to the required HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and just right-clicking to it.
- Select the option- set as default. Now, attempt the print work.
- Or else use the same options, but by right-clicking, select the Set as printer online.
Using the network printer connection:
Note: Try to get the network and power connectivity before stepping into the procedure.
- First, you need to restart the printer and relax until the startup procedure completes.
- Wait for the printer to restore the network. Still, you can’t restore- proceed further.
- Try to close all the network background running applications and files.
- Now, attempt to remove the power cords from the respective ports of the printer & router and wait for a few seconds.
- Now, wait for the active connection after plugging them into the respective ports using the HP Manual provided.
- Otherwise, use the Apple iconand select the System Preferences option to proceed next.
- Further, tap to the Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scanto acquire the list of printer names.
- Select the desired HP printer from the Printer names and choose- Open Print Queue.
- Alternatively, use the Set as printer online after selecting the printer name from the list.
- Still, you don’t find the printer active, use our technical team support.
HP Envy Pro 6455 scanning error
- If your printer says scanning error through an alert. It can be various reasons, but the leading cause can be software-related. Use the given steps to resolve the scanning error:
- Put the printer in the active state and check whether the Wi-Fi light on the printer control panel is active. Then, restrict the VPN connection.
- Note: if you see the blue light on the printer control, you need to press the Wi-Fi button to bring it to the Wireless status active. If the blue light blinks, the wireless is active with no internet.
- Do the test print work using the option- Wireless menu>setup icon>Print reports> wireless printreport for the touch screen printer control panel.
- Connect through the Wi-Fi button>Information button. At the same time, use the Wi-Fi button and black button.
First, you need to restart the printer & computer and then use the steps order-wise.
- If you are using multiple chats, you need to close all the devices and initiate with the required single device.
- Switch off the respective printer using the power button and unplug the connected power cables.
- Then, you need to turn on the system and look for its active mode. Further, it would help to plug the power cords into the printer ports to bring the printer to the active state.
- Give no option to disable all the chatting errors. If not, proceed with the below steps. Then, restart the system, begin the new chat, and proceed with the stated function.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy Pro 6455 printer driver unavailable
- Attempt to reboot the system and uninstall & reinstall the printer software. Check the network connection before accessing the next step. Receive the active network for resolving the issue.
- Safely unplug the connected USB cables from the printer setup devices.
- Switch on the windows system and pick Programs & Features.
- Using the list of available product names, select the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and tap uninstall option.
- Next, connect through the Devices & Printers option. Utilize the given list of names and right-click to the required one for uninstall or delete option.
- Hit the Run command by using the Windows + R key.
- Use the command tab, enter printui.exe /s and give an OK option. Choose the HP Envy Pro 6455 driver tab and look for the desired driver to remove.
- Then, you need to select the remove button and give OK.
- Access through the Print Server Properties and pick Apply> OK.
- Try to operate through the Devices & Printers option and connect through the Run command to enter c:/programdata.
- Connect with the OK option. Access with the Hewlett Packard folder to delete all the printer-related files & folders.
- At last, try to restart the system.
HP Envy Pro 6455 printer won’t Connect to WiFi
- First, you need to switch on the printer and system. Then, connect those devices to the same wireless network access.
- Try to receive the stable and protected network status to proceed with the troubleshooting process.
- For the hassle-free wireless setup connection, follow the given steps correctly.
- Bring the printer devices like a wireless router; system devices are active. Then, proceed next.
- Check whether the ink cartridges needs are appropriate and input tray as well. Support through the HP Manual for proficient First-time printer setup support.
- Locate the active printer nearby the system and under the router’s signal coverage.
- Try to get the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer to an active state and locate the WPS button on the router.
- If the router doesn’t support the WPS button, switch using the HP Smart app to connect.
- Then, reach nearby the printer’s backside and hold the wireless button & power button simultaneously.
- Get nearby the wireless router and Press & Hold the WPS button.
- Try to wait for at least 3-5 seconds.
- Relax until you get the WPS configuration message.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Each time the printer assigns the print, the system will generate a windows file to save the printed files. In some cases, the file may show corrupted. To reset, delete all the print jobs manually.
- Try to complete the running printing work. If not, you will be shown an error during the printing work.
- Then, start the troubleshooting by using the Start menu and selecting the windows button or Windows + S on the system keyboard.
- Connect through the service.msc using the search tab and tap enter key.
- Utilize the Service list and select the Print Spooler option. Further, you need to select the Restart the service or Restart button.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Note: When using this method, you will be momentarily disconnected/disable the network or internet connection. Now, carry out the troubleshooting procedure.
- First, turn off the router by unplugging the power cords or pressing the power button.
- Then, switch off the printer and unplug the USB or Ethernet cords.
- Connect the power cords to connect the router to the connection and relax until you see the active network status by light on the display. Switch on the printer device and do the trial print work.
Note: you need to temporarily connect the printer & system using USB or Ethernet to initiate the wireless printing.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
- Initially, ensure the printer for its physical damage or other than that. That may disturb while printing.
- Use the test print report and attempt the self-test page to ensure the printer’s function.
- Printers with touchscreen or Menu: Carry out using the Settings or Setup menu>Tools or Report> Print quality report.
- Printers without touchscreen: Connect using the option- search the document on printing test pages. Specify the needed printer keys and obtain the follow-on instructions.
- Finally, connect through the HP Smart app and the printer image on the home page to choose the Print reports> Print quality report.
- Otherwise, use the HP Support page and use the Printer setup to install.