HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- First, remove the new printer packing covers.
- Look at the printer display and other inner components covers.
- Ensure whether all the packing covers from the printer components are removed. Then, trash to the bin.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- To avoid unwanted problems, try to use the cables that are attached to the printer box.
- Connect through the HP Manual support and setup the printer and system interface intact.
- Verify whether the chosen USB cables are of good-quality. Further, you need to turn on the printer.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridge
- For the ink cartridge installation, you need to use the new ink cartridge by unpacking it.
- Ensure with the unpacking work and start the next step.
- Then, you need to purchase premium quality ink for the problem-free printing job.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Choose the recommended paper quality to load the input tray.
- Further, to escape from the paper-jam issue, you need to flatten the curved edges.
- Ensure and close the input tray door.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Installation
Driver installation is the place you can download & install the latest HP Envy Pro 6455 driver software using the HP Official page reference. Use the given steps to complete the driver setup on both Windows & Mac system devices.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver for Windows
- Use the HP manual or Webpage and finish the first-time HP Envy Pro 6455 printer setup using the Windows system interface.
- You can either choose the USB or Wireless to interface the Printer and system configuration.
- Operate & access through the secured browser to surf the HP Official page.
- Type the required printer keys on the search tab and relax until you get the list of driver names that suit the printer keys. Look for the latest version and the preferences to select the download option.
- Redirect to the downloaded driver file on the windows system by searching with the specific extension.
- Run the installer with the help of on-screen prompts and finish the HP Envy Pro 6455 driver installation for flawless printing work.
- Check the link, for HP Envy Pro 6455 driver Unavailable.
HP Envy Pro 6455 for Mac
- Initially, use the Manual or HP support page to finish the initial printer setup using the Mac system.
- Surf and browse via the Official HP website and mention the needed printer keys to obtain the available driver names list.
- You can also use the Driver & Software tab and choose the compatible type & language from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm with the settings and give the Download option at the bottom and start the driver download procedure.
- Save the file to the Mac system and initiate the next procedure by following the on-screen guidelines.
- Move on with the Third-party authentication page and finish the HP Envy Pro 6455 driver installation process.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless setup
The HP Envy Pro 6455 printer can be connected to a wireless connection in multiple ways. The easier way to connect is the wireless setup wizard method because the printer has a touch panel.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Wifi Network Setup
- Initially, you need to check whether the printer and system have a similar network connection.
- To receive the problem-free setup, you need to get the driver software to its latest version using HP Official page reference.
- At the same time, turn on the HP printer, wireless router, and compatible system. Then, you need to change the display settings to finish the printer startup settings.
- Try to select the mode of connection using its page- choose the wireless connection mode.
- Keep the active wireless router nearby the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer setup, to obtain flawless print work.
- Ensure the network setting using the options- Setup> wireless> network menu.
HP Envy Pro 6455 WPS
- Ensure the printer parts and other configuration details to proceed with the WPS method.
- Now, you need to locate the WPS button on both the connected printer & wireless router.
- Refer to the HP Manual or 123.hp.com/envy6455 to locate the WPS button on the corresponding devices.
- Your linked devices must have WPA and WPA2 security.
- Use the appropriate page and specify the needed Network credentials on the given field and start the wireless setup. Specify the proper network name & password properly to avoid network-related troubleshooting.
- On the other hand, use the WPS pushbutton by holding the WPS mode on the printer and promptly on the router.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Prior, you need to check with the security needs like WPA, WPA2, and WEP.
- Connect through the printer control panel options like Setup>Network>Wireless icon.
- Meanwhile, proceed with the settings option and access through the wireless setup wizard.
- Make use of the available network names to select the desired one.
- If the needed network name is not available, specify it manually using the exact characters.
- To complete the setup, mention the WEP & WPA paraphrase to the detailed field and operate using the wireless setup. Start printing with the help of HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless setup wizard.
HP Envy Pro 6455 USB Setup
- Note: If your printer doesn’t support the touch screen, select the wireless method of USB setup while the driver installation process.
- Use the given new USB cables to connect once the installer prompts to interface the printer and system temporarily.
- Then, you must connect or disconnect the USB cables, only when the installer prompts.
- Support through the on-screen guidelines and finish the USB through the wireless method.
- To the end, the HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer’s Wireless configuration is ready to access.
- To enjoy the extraordinary HP Envy Pro 6455 USB setup, download the updated software installation via the Official HP page. At the same stretch, operate through the installer to configure using the USB to the wireless setup.