HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- Unbox the printer and place it on a safe surface.
- The protective material should be removed from the HP Envy Photo 7858.
- For the best results, the printer should be placed on a flat surface.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridge
- Remove the ink cartridges from the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer box.
- Place the ink cartridges through the access door in the designated slots.
- Ensure there is a click sound that is heard when the cartridges are placed in.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Remove the power cord from the box and connect it to the HP Envy Photo 7858.
- Connect one end to the rear of the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the power supply and turn it on.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Load the necessary sheets into the paper feeding tray.
- Note that the paper should be of high quality and aligned well.
- Set the paper on the tray using the markings as on the paper feeding tray.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Installation
To be able to use the printer to its maximum capacity the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer driver should be downloaded and installed on a device.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver for Windows
- Power up the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer and move over to the device.
- Open a preferred browser and enter the details of the HP website.
- Here, enter the details of the printer and the operating system.
- The model name is HP Envy Photo 7858, and you should select Windows OS from the menu.
- Based on the details entered, the HP Envy Photo 7858 driver will appear.
- Download and install the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer on the Windows device.
HP Envy Photo 7858 for Mac
- Turn on the Mac and proceed further to open a suitable browser.
- Enter the details of the official HP support page to download the HP Envy Photo 7858.
- Following this, the website will prompt details of the printer to be entered.
- Proceed further to enter the details of the printer such as the model name – HP Envy Photo 7858.
- Choose the right operating system from the drop-down menu – Mac OS.
- Download and install the HP Envy Photo 7858 on the Mac by following the instructions on-screen.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy Photo 7858 wireless setup
The HP Envy Photo 7858 printer is a wireless printer that can be connected to a wireless network. There are multiple ways the printer can connect to the wireless connection.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Wifi Network Setup
- With the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer activated, check the wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should be stable and active for the connection to be successful.
- Following this, move over to the printer and click the wireless settings icon on the control panel.
- From the options available, choose a wireless protected setup. The credentials should be entered when prompted.
- When choosing the preferred option, choose the desired wireless connection from the list.
- Enter the wireless credentials and complete the process by giving the final confirmation.
- Follow the HP Envy Photo 7858 Troubleshooting, for printer offline issues.
HP Envy Photo 7858 WPS
- Power up the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer and make sure the wireless connection is active.
- Place the printer near the wireless router and proceed further with the WPS connection process.
- Locate the WPS push button on the printer from the wireless settings menu. Select the WPS button.
- Move over to the router and locate the WPS button. The WPS button will be found on the rear of the router.
- Press and hold down the WPS push button on the HP Envy Photo 7858 and the router.
- Complete the process for a few minutes and proceed further to use the wireless connected printer.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Move over to the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer and choose the wireless settings icon.
- This will give a list of connectivity options for the printer to choose from.
- Select the wireless wizard setup to complete the wireless connection to the printer.
- A list of wireless connections will appear after choosing the wireless wizard setup option.
- Choose the desired wireless connection and enter the credentials when prompted to connect.
- Give the final confirmation and the connection will be complete with the HP Envy Photo 7858.
HP Envy Photo 7858 USB Setup
- Begin the process by removing any cables that are connected to the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer and the device.
- A USB cable of at least 3 metres in length is needed to complete to USB setup connection.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer.
- Use the other end of the USB cable to connect to the device the printer should be connected to.
- Connecting the USB cable to the device will detect the printer. Proceed further.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process, or contact us for assistance.