HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer Setup
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
- Place the box with the brand new HP Envy Photo 7855 safely on the floor.
- Unpack the box and remove the printer to place it on a table.
- Remove all the protective wrapping from the printer and discard it.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Remove the power cord from the printer box and connect it.
- Connect the power cord to one end of the printer in the rear end.
- Connect the other end of the cord to the power supply and turn it on.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridge
- Unpack the cartridges that are found in the printer box.
- Unwrap it with caution to avoid making a mess. Hold it by the edges.
- Take the ink cartridges and place them in the designated space through the access door.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
- Draw out the paper feeding tray and ensure that the side paper guides are set.
- Load a fresh ream of paper into the paper feeding tray.
- Keep it aligned for the best printer outputs with the best results.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Driver Installation
The printer can be put to its maximum capacity with the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer driver. The printer driver should be downloaded and installed on a device to use its features.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Driver for Windows
- With the physical setup complete the process further to download the HP Envy Photo 7855printer driver and install it.
- Power up the Windows device and open a suitable web browser. Enter the details of the HP support website – 123.hp.com/envy7855.
- Enter the detail as prompted, such as HP Envy Photo 7855 printer name and the operating system.
- The operating system has to be chosen from the drop-down menu. Select Windows OS.
- Choose the all-in-one HP Envy Photo 7855 printer driver, download it and complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- The final step will involve connecting the HP printer to a wireless network.
HP Envy Photo 7855 for Mac
- Complete the download and installation of the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer and connect it to a Mac device.
- Power up the Mac and enter the details of the HP Support website – 123.hp.com/envy7855 on a preferred web browser.
- Select Drivers and Software from the menu tab and enter the details of the printer.
- The details should be entered the product type, the printer model name – HP Envy Photo 7855 and the operating system.
- Choose the operating system from the list. Select Mac OS and download the given drivers.
- Complete the installation of the HP Envy Photo 7855 and complete the process by connecting it to a wireless network.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy Photo 7855 wireless setup
The HP Envy Photo 7855 printer can be connected to a wireless connection in multiple ways. The easier way to connect is the wireless setup wizard method because the printer has a touch panel.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Wifi Network Setup
- Connect the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer to a wireless setup during the installation process.
- There should be an active wireless connection the printer can connect to. Make a note of the wireless connections credentials.
- The installation wizard will prompt a connection between the printer and the wireless connection.
- Connect the wireless connection to the driver by entering the details of the HP Envy Photo 7855.
- An alternate way the printer can be connected is by directly entering the details of the wireless credentials on the printer’s touch panel.
- Enter the details, and the connection will be established in a matter of seconds.
HP Envy Photo 7855 WPS
- Use the below steps to complete the process of connecting the printer to a wireless setup using the Wifi protected setup option.
- The WPS method does not require wireless connections credentials; instead, it can be connected directly.
- For this, the WPS push-button should be used to connect the printer to the wireless connection.
- Locate the WPS button on the printer and the wifi router. The WPS button will be found at the rear end of the router for the router.
- Since the HP Envy Photo 7855 has a touch panel, choose the wireless icon, settings followed by Wifi protected setup.
- Press and hold the WPS buttons, and the connection will be established in a few minutes.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection the printer can connect to before initiating the process.
- For this, move over to the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer touch panel and choose the wireless icon.
- Choose settings and then click Wireless Setup Wizard. Details of the wireless connection should be noted.
- On clicking the wireless setup wizard, a list of all available wireless connections will appear.
- Choose the desired network, and the printer will prompt the wireless connection. Enter the wifi credentials in the given space.
- After entering the details, the connection will be established in a few minutes.
- If the printer show offline after completing this process, follow the HP Envy photo 7855 Troubleshooting steps to solve the issues.
HP Envy Photo 7855 USB Setup
- When prompted, the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer can be connected to a wireless connection. This can be completed during the installation of the printer driver.
- An active wireless connection is vital for the connection of the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer driver.
- Note that the USB cables should be removed from the device and the printer before the process. The connection should only take place when prompted by the wizard.
- The installation wizard provides two options to connect. Choose USB from the given option.
- Proceed to connect the USB as prompted following the previous step. Note that the device should be previously connected to the wireless connection.
- Give the device a few minutes, and the connection will take place in a few minutes.