HP Envy Inspire 7958e Offline issue
If the HP 7958e printer is not online, then convert it into the online mode using the method explained below:
- Switch ON the Windows computer and confirm it has no issue.
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the Windows computer.
- Open the software setup file and use the procedure given on the screen.
- Complete HP Print and Scan software installation and open the software.
- The Start option will appear on the computer screen, click on it.
- Then, choose your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Next, run the diagnostic.
- If the Envy Inspire printer name is not given in the Windows OS, move on to the next step.
- Click “My Product is not listed” option given on the Windows screen.
- Use the instructions given on the wizard and add your HP 7958e printer.
- Then, move on to the Printers & Scanners section on the Windows computer.
- Ensure that the given option “Let Windows manage my default printer” is untick.
- Select the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer name and continue to set it as the default option for printing.
- Check the power cable connections in the HP 7958e printer and ensure it is perfect.
- The HP 7958e printer will transform to online mode.
Call our professional tech team for additional details.
Sometimes the HP 7958e printer may become offline when you are printing a document from the Mac device, fix it using the method shown below:
- ON the preferred Mac device and get the HP Smart App software on it.
- Install the software (HP Smart App) using the wizard instructions and open it.
- Click – Printer and then move on to the “Diagnose and Fix” option; choose it.
- Click- Start and wait until the analysis process finishes.
- Select the Apple symbol on the Mac OS and choose- System Preferences.
- Then, click on the shown “Printers & Scanners” option.
- Now, click the minus [-] symbol shown near the Envy Inspire printer name.
- Uninstall the HP 7958e printer and click the Plus [+] symbol.
- Add the HP 7958e printer to the Mac device using the on-screen procedure.
- If still, the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is offline, go to the Mac computer.
- Open the System Preference folder and choose- Printers & Scanners.
- Right-click anywhere on the Mac computer screen and choose- Reset Printing.
- Go for the Reset option to continue and complete the resetting process.
- Select – Plus symbol and re-install your HP 7958e printer using the on-screen steps.
- Check and confirm that the power cable connection in the Envy Inspire printer is perfect.
Call our customer support experts for more technical assistance.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e scanning error
If the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer shows a problem while scanning with a Windows computer, then fix the problem using the method below:
- Activate the Windows operating system.
- Check and ensure that the computer is faultless.
- Then, make sure to have a secure Wi-Fi network on your Windows computer.
- Download the software- “HP Print and Scan Doctor” on the Windows device.
- Access HP Print and Scan Doctor software installation file on the computer.
- The setup process of software starts on the Windows operating system.
- Carry on with the software setup process using the wizard steps.
- Finish HP Print and Scan Doctor software installation and access it.
- Next, access the HP Print and Scan Doctor software and choose the Start option.
- Lastly, select the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer and click- Fix Scanning.
Contact our tech support experts for more technical guidance.
If the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer shows a scanning error when printing with the Mac OS, fix it with the below-given instructions:
- Power up the Mac computer and make sure it has no problem.
- Ensure that the Mac device has a perfect internet connection.
- Save the HP Smart App software setup file on the computer.
- Open the software setup file on the Mac computer.
- The software setup process initiates on the Mac device.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and finish the software setup process.
- Open the installed software and choose the Add Printer option.
- Add your Envy Inspire 7958e printer and select your printer name.
- Now, choose the Printers option and click- Diagnose & Fix.
- Choose- Start and wait for the printer troubleshooting process to be over.
Call our customer support professional for a detailed explanation.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver unavailable
The standard procedure for solving the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer driver unavailable issue is:
- Power up the computer and make sure to have no issues with it.
- Then, ensure that the wireless network on the computer is stable.
- Save the setup file of the HP Easy Start driver on the computer.
- Double-click on the installation file for twice to begin with the setup process.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and finish the HP Easy Start Driver setup.
- Open the installed software and choose the button- Scan Now.
- Choose- Update, which is in the front of the Envy Inspire printer name.
- Continue with the process with the instructions shown on the wizard.
- Finish the process and off the wireless router.
- Then, off the router and HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Wait for some time and ON the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Then, ON the wireless router and computer.
- Finally, print a test document to ensure the driver unavailable is properly resolved.
Still, if you face the same printer driver not available problem, contact us.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer won’t Connect to WiFi
Connecting the Wi-Fi network and HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is possible without any hassle. The standard set of instructions for connecting the printer to the Wi-Fi network is:
- Power up the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Ensure that the HP 7958e printer has no problem.
- Move on to the printer control panel and choose the Setup option.
- Select the network setup option given on the printer.
- Then, choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Now, multiple wireless network names will appear on the printer.
- Choose your desired wireless network name and continue with the wizard steps.
- Complete HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup and take a test print.
Still, if your HP 7985e printer is not connecting to the Wi-Fi network, call us.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
If the print job stuck problem occurs in the Envy Inspire 7958e printer, then fix it with the instructions given below:
- To start with, access the computer connected to the HP 7958e printer.
- Make sure that the files that are open on the computer are properly closed after saving.
- Next, press the Windows and S keys altogether.
- Enter “Service.msc” on the displayed search bar and carry on.
- Select the “Printer Spooler” option given on the screen.
- Now, the option “Restart the Service” will be on the screen, click on it.
- Wait for the ongoing process to finish.
- Now, the print job stuck problem will be properly solved.
- Finally, start printing with the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
Mac – Restart the router and printer
If you experience the print job stuck problem with the HP 7958e printer, solve it using the instructions below:
- Access the wireless router and press its power button.
- Do not leave the power button until the router gets off.
- Then, disconnect the USB cable from the Wi-Fi router.
- After that, press the power button of the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Do not leave the printer power button until it deactivates.
- Unplug the USB cable from the Envy Inspire printer.
- Now, wait for a few seconds and plug in the USB cable to the wireless router.
- Plugin the USB cable into the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Activate the wireless router and HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
If you require more information about this, make a call to us.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
Sometimes the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer delivers only black prints. To solve this problem, use the procedure given below:
- Check the ink cartridges in the HP 7958e printer.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges have an accurate ink level.
- If the ink levels in the cartridges are not correct, then take them out.
- Get new ink cartridges and tear off the covering materials from them.
- Insert the new cartridges into the Envy Inspire 7958e cartridge slots.
- Close the slots and open the paper tray of the HP 7958e printer.
- Place a set of compatible and faultless papers on the tray.
- Close the paper tray properly and take the print of any document.
If the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is still printing only black documents, call us.