HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer setup
Step 1: Remove printer from the printer box
The procedure for unpacking the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is:
- Open the pack of HP Envy Inspire 7958e printers.
- Take and keep the Envy Inspire printer on a smooth surface.
- Remove the covering materials from the printer.
- Ensure that the printer does not have any issues.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
The instructions for setting up a USB cable connection on the printer are:
- Get an all-new USB cable.
- Remove the coverings from the USB cable and ensure it is faultless.
- Connect the USB cable’s one end to the wall port.
- Then, connect the USB cable’s other end to the Envy Inspire printer port.
Step 3: Install the HP ink cartridges
The standard steps for installing proper ink cartridges are:
- Take the new ink cartridges and tear off the packing materials from them.
- Open the ink cartridge slots and ensure they have no problem.
- Load the cartridges into the HP 7958e printer cartridge slots.
- Close the slots of ink cartridges.
Step 4: Load papers into the input tray
The procedure for feeding paper into the printer paper tray is:
- Open the printer paper tray and ensure it has no fault.
- After that, take a set of papers suitable for the HP 7958e printer.
- Ensure to have no problems with the papers and keep them on the tray.
- Close the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer paper tray.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver install
HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver download and installation is not a challenging process. Here are the simple steps for HP 7958e driver download and set up on the devices:
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver for Windows
The procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver setup on a Windows device is:
- Switch ON the Windows computer.
- Check the Windows device and ensure it has no issue.
- Ensure that the device’s internet connection is stable.
- Check the OS version and download a suitable HP 7958e driver on it.
- Now, open the downloaded HP 7958e driver setup file.
- Proceed with the driver installation steps shown on the screen.
- Choose a mode to connect the Envy Inspire printer and computer.
- Finish HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver setup.
- In case the printer driver is unavailable, follow the HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver Troubleshooting steps.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver installation on the Mac device are:
- Turn ON the Mac operating system.
- Ensure that the Mac computer has no problem.
- Check the internet connection of the Mac device and confirm it is active.
- Download compatible Envy Inspire 7958e driver on the device.
- Run the driver setup file on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard procedure for driver setup.
- Select a method for making a connection between the device and the HP printer.
- Complete HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver setup.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup
Making a connection between the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer and the Wi-Fi network is easy. For wireless setup, you require a computer, wireless network, and HP printer. Here are the four methods for HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wi-Fi network setup
The simple procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wi-Fi setup is:
- Keep the Envy Inspire printer, device, and wireless router close to each other.
- ON the computer, wireless router, and HP 7958e printer.
- After that, check and ensure that the computer has a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Download HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver on the device connected to the printer.
- Access the HP 7958e driver setup file and follow the on-screen procedure.
- The screen displays the accessible wireless network setup modes.
- Choose the Wi-Fi setup mode for connecting the computer and HP 7958e printer.
- Continue and finish the process using the wizard procedure.
- Lastly, take a test print to confirm the proper HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e WPS Setup
The procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7958e WPS setup is:
- ON the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer, Wi-Fi router, and device.
- Then, keep the Envy printer close to the Wi-Fi router and device.
- Check the HP 7958e printer & Wireless router has a WPS button.
- Now, access the HP DJ 7958e printer panel and go for the WPS button.
- Next, move on to the wireless router and press the WPS button.
- Hold the WPS button until the wireless network setup connection is over.
- Connect the device and HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer using the Wi-Fi network.
- Next, open any document that you need to take the print.
- Finally, take a print of the same document to ensure proper Wi-Fi setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for setting up the Wi-Fi network on the HP 7958e printer using the wireless setup wizard are:
- Move on to the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer and ON it.
- Then, switch ON the computer you need to connect with the HP printer.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi network is active and safe on the computer.
- Access the Envy Inspire 7958e printer panel and tap the setup option.
- Now, access the wireless setup option and go for the wireless settings.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks will be available on the printer.
- Choose the desired Wi-Fi network of the computer and continue.
- When you see the option to enter the network security code, enter it.
- Complete HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e USB setup of wireless
The standard steps for HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup with the help of the USB cable are:
- Turn ON the desired computer and get the updated version HP 7958e driver.
- Extract the updated version HP 7958e driver setup file on the computer.
- Continue with the driver setup instructions shown on the screen.
- The screen will showcase the available connectivity setup options.
- Select the USB method and choose the network type as per your preference.
- Unplug the USB cable and continue with the procedure given on the screen.
- Complete HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup and open any file to print.
- Click on the displayed option- File and choose the “Print” option.
- Make necessary changes in the on-screen print settings, and click- Print.