HP Envy Inspire 7955e Offline issue
- Power up your Windows PC and tap on the “start” icon to choose settings.
- Click on the devices and printers menu and search the Inspire 7955 printer.
- Right-click on your Envy Inspire printer and click the “set as default” icon.
- Now, click yes to confirm the process and tap continue.
- Reboot your HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer and the PC.
- Assign a print task and check if your Inspire printer is active.
Windows 7, 8
- Always check if the installed driver is the default driver in your PC.
- Else set the installed Envy Inspire 7955e driver as the default driver.
- Now, check if your Envy Inspire is active and not put to sleep.
- Go to the devices and printers menu and select your Inspire 7955e printer.
- Click on the “set as default” menu and tap yes to confirm.
- Now, reboot your printer and PC and assign print jobs of your desire.
- At first, consider turning on your MAC and wait for it to turn active or idle.
- Go to your HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer and check if it has stable Wi-Fi.
- Now, reboot your router and place your HP printer within the network area.
- Remove the power cord or tap on the power button to shut down your router.
- After 10 seconds, reconnect the power cord and turn on the router.
- Now, disable the network activities and power up your MAC PC.
- Click on the Apple menu and go to the system preferences to pick your printer.
- Check the print queue and delete all the old print jobs.
- Now, add your HP Inspire 7955e printer to the MAC PC and print.
- If the offline problem still exists, uninstall and reinstall the HP Envy inspire 7955e Driver.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e scanning error
- Check if your Windows PC is away from connectivity problems and scanning issues.
- Now, check if the network connectivity of your Inspire printer is stable.
- Reboot your printer if the network signal is with buffers.
- Follow the steps listed on-screen to affix your HP Envy Inspire 7955e to Wi-Fi.
- Now, go to the settings menu on the control panel and tap on reports.
- Click on the network report and tap on the print report menu to get a printout.
- Else, tap on the Wi-Fi and information button to get a wireless test report.
- Switch on your MAC PC and the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer.
- If you see an error on the MAC screen, switch it off.
- Also, shut down the printer by removing the power cord or clicking the power icon.
- Reboot the MAC and wait until your MAC PC turns idle and active.
- Reinstall the power cord and wait for your Envy Inspire 7955e to turn on.
- Now, assign a scan job to your HP Inspire printer from the MAC PC.
- Place a document on the scanning glass facing upwards and choose scan settings.
- Choose a scan format and a destination to save the scanned documents.
- Click the Scan button and wait for Envy Inspire to complete the task.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer driver unavailable
- Power up your PC and go to the programs and features menu.
- Now, choose the devices and printers menu and view a list of available printers.
- Choose your Envy Inspire printer model and right-click on it.
- Tap on the firmware menu and view all the available printer drivers.
- Choose an outdated driver you need to uninstall and tap on the remove button.
- Click yes to confirm and wait for the HP drivers to uninstall from your PC.
- Now, go to an official website to download and install an updated driver.
- Assign print tasks and check if your printer and driver are compatible.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer won’t Connect to WiFi
- At first, look at whether you have turned on your printer, PC, or router.
- Now, connect your printer, PC, or smartphone to the same router.
- Look at whether your printer is compatible with the PC and the smartphone.
- Check if you have set up your printer without hassles or errors.
- Next, install genuine HP-recommended ink cartridges and printing sheets.
- Now, look at whether your Envy Inspire and router have a WPS button.
- Tap the WPS button on the printer and go to the router within 2 minutes.
- Tap the WPS button on the router and tap yes to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Else, install an HP Smart App and connect your printer to Wi-Fi with it.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Assign a print task from Windows PC and view a file generated against it.
- If you see an error in the files, delete the print job assigned.
- Reboot your PC after saving all the ongoing tasks on your PC.
- Now, go to the start menu and select your HP Envy Inspire printer.
- Tap on the printer spooler menu and go to the reboot option.
- Tap on it to wake up your PC and wait for it to turn online.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Turn off the router by removing the power cord or tapping the power icon.
- Now, turn off your Envy Inspire printer by disconnecting the power cord.
- Connect the USB cable and power cable to restart your HP Envy printer.
- Restart the router and check if your router is free from buffers.
- Now, connect your Inspire 7955e printer to the router.
- Assign a print task and check if the router and network signal are stable.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
- At first, you will have to check if your Envy Inspire 7955e printer is multifunctional.
- Now, continue to take a self-print test report or a color copy.
- Get a self-print test by following the set of instructions listed below.
- Go to the settings icon and choose setup to pick tools and reports icon.
- Pick the print quality report and follow the steps listed on-screen.
- Pick your Envy Inspire printer model and click on the print quality report.
- You can also get a quality test of your printer from the HP Smart App.
- Select your printer and go to the reports menu on the HP Smart App.
- Tap on the test print quality and check if your printer is reliable.