HP Envy Inspire 7955e Printer setup
Step 1: Remove printer from the printer box
- Open the printer box and take out the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer.
- Take out the Envy Inspire printer parts and remove the packing materials.
- Find a flat corner near a wall outlet to fix your printer and set it up.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Take a power cord and uncover it to connect it to the printer.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical socket near your printer.
- Now, switch on the power supply and get your HP Envy Inspire 7955e activated.
Step 3: Install the HP ink cartridges
- Open the access door of the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer.
- Uncover a genuine HP ink cartridge and keep it ready to install. Check if the cartridge nozzles are free from packages.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the color slots and close the access door.
Step 4: Load papers into the input tray
- Open the input paper tray of the Envy Inspire 7955e and clear all the paper clots.
- Clean the print heads and take enough quality HP printing sheets.
- Stuff the printing sheets into the paper tray without damaging the edges.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Driver install
Get quality printouts with an all-in-one HP printer driver software. Choose a driver from an official HP website and install the driver files. Check if you have an updated Envy Inspire 7955e driver and print files.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Driver for Windows
- Power up Windows PC and install the latest Windows OS for driver download.
- Go to the firewall settings and disable all the activated third-party App permissions.
- Now, look for a website 123.hp.com/envy7955 from a secure Windows browser.
- Click on your Envy Inspire 7955e printer model and get a list of compatible drivers.
- Now, download a compatible driver and hit to get an installer on-screen.
- Wait for the HP Inspire 7955e driver to install and connect your PC to the printer. Follow the driver installation steps and choose the connectivity method you prefer.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Driver for MAC
- Switch on your MAC PC and check if your MAC PC has the latest OS.
- Now, go to the firewall protection menu and disable all the App protection.
- Click on a MAC browser and search for an official HP website – 123.hp.com/setup 7955e.
- Go to your HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer model and click on the driver menu.
- Get a list of compatible drivers and download an HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver.
- Now, open an installer and follow the Envy 7955e driver setup steps.
- Choose a network type and wait for the HP Envy 7955e driver to install.
- Connect your MAC PC to the Envy 7955e printer and start to print.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e wireless setup
Get printouts on the go with a wireless-enabled HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer. Choose a stable wireless network and connect your printer to it. Also, affix your PC to the Wi-Fi of your printer and print online.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wi-Fi network setup
- Check if you have set up your HP Envy Inspire and have an updated driver.
- Look at whether you have added your printer as default.
- Now, switch on your Envy Inspire 7955e printer and router.
- Go to the control panel and tap on the setup icon present. Turn back to the display settings and click on your desired network type.
- Choose wireless and follow the instructions to connect to Wi-Fi. Place your printer within the network coverage area of the router and proceed.
- If the printer shows an offline error, follow the HP Envy 7955e Troubleshooting steps.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e WPS Setup
- Check if your Envy Inspire 7955e printer and router have a WPS button.
- Go to the control panel of the Envy Inspire printer and tap on the WPS button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router within 2 minutes.
- Check if the network signal is active and click yes to confirm.
- Your Envy Inspire printer gets a wireless network connection.
- Now, affix your PC to the same Wi-Fi and check if your printer prints online.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wireless Setup Wizard
- At first, power up your PC, router, and the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer.
- Check if your printer and PC are close to an interruption-free router.
- Now, go to the control panel of the Inspire printer and click home.
- Choose settings and click on the network settings menu to continue.
- Click on the wireless LAN icon and open an Inspire Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Follow the steps and provide the router credentials to affix your printer to Wi-Fi.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e USB setup of wireless
- At first, connect the USB cable to connect your PC and the printer.
- Next, continue with downloading and installing an updated Envy Inspire driver.
- Choose Wi-Fi as your network type before you install an updated driver.
- Follow the on-screen Wi-Fi setup steps and affix your Inspire 7955e to Wi-Fi.
- Also, take steps to connect your PC to Wi-Fi as your Inspire printer.
- Now, assign print jobs online and check if your Inspire 7955e prints online.