HP Envy Inspire 7255e Offline issue
- One of the reasons why the HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer fails to function and indicates it is offline is due to some settings.
- Open the Control Panel and choose Printers and Devices to make the change.
- Identify the HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer from the list and select it.
- Choose Manage from three options available under the printer name.
- This will lead to another set of options. Select Set as default.
Apply the changes and check if the HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer is back online
Windows 7, 8
- Click the Windows open to access the Control Panel and choose Devices and Printers.
- If the Printer is offline, the icon will be not be highlighted and will remain grey.
- To make the changes to active the Printer, right-click on the HP Envy inspire 7255e.
- Choose Set as default from the menu that pops up.
- With this, the HP Envy inspire 7255e will be activated.
- Complete a quick test printer to ensure the HP Envy inspire 7255e is back online.
- If the printer didn’t come back online, reinstall the HP Envy inspire 7255e Driver.
Follow the below steps to remove the issues from the HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer. The changes below will have to be made to bring the Printer online on a Mac device.
- Before proceeding with the steps to change the printer status, complete a few checks and precautions.
- Restart the Mac device that the device is not the issue that is causing the HP Envy to inspire 7255e Printer to stay offline.
- Do the same for the Printer and the router. Turn it off and allow it to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Turn it back on after a few minutes and connect the Printer and the router back online.
- After the Printer, device and router are turned back on, proceed to the next step to make changes.
- Click on the Apple icon, select the System Preferences and choose Printers and Scanners.
- Choose HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer from the list, click Open Printer Queue.
- Simultaneously check if the wireless connection is stable and all the connections are stable.
One of the common steps to be completed is restarting the Printer, device, and router.
The wireless connection will have to be active and stable, and the Printer will have to be connected to a network.
HP Envy Inspire 7255e scanning error
Some of the issues behind scanning errors are network issues or driver issues. The following steps will assist in rectifying network issues and solving issues with the driver.
- Ensure the HP Envy inspire 7255e is powered up.
- Check the wireless connection. It should be active and stable.
- To complete this check, check if all the lights on the router are turned on.
- Following this, complete a speed check to ensure the router functions at the required speed.
- If the above steps have been completed, turn off the wireless router.
- Allow the router to remain idle for a few minutes and turn it back on again.
- Connect the Printer to the wireless network again and complete a check.
- Make sure the HP Envy inspire 7255e driver is updated.
- For this, open the Printer’s control panel and complete a quick check.
- Complete the update of the driver and check if the issue has been removed.
Initiate the process to remove the scanner issue to continue using the HP Envy inspire 7255e. Some common issues have to be removed, and the HP Envy inspire 7255e will begin to function.
- If the HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer is turned on, remove it from the power supply for a few minutes.
- Connect the HP Envy inspire 7255e back to the power supply after a few minutes.
- Note that it is vital to have an active wireless connection. Complete a speed check to be sure.
- Turn off the wireless router for a few minutes and turn it back on to remove underlying issues.
- Connect the HP Envy inspire 7255e to an alternate wireless connection if available to identify where the issue lies.
- Check if the driver needs to be updated. If there is an update available, complete it immediately.
- Do the same with the device. Check if the Mac device needs to be updated.
- Restart the devices and continue to connect them. The issue should be resolved.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy Inspire 7255e driver unavailable
- Power up your PC and go to the programs and features menu.
- Now, choose the devices and printers menu and view a list of available printers.
- Choose your HP Envy Inspire 7255e printer model and right-click on it.
- Tap on the firmware menu and view all the available printer drivers.
- Choose an outdated driver you need to uninstall and tap on the remove button.
- Click yes to confirm and wait for the HP Envy inspire 7255e driver to uninstall from your PC.
- Now, go to an 123.hp.com/envy7255e to download and install an updated driver.
- Assign print tasks and check if your printer and driver are compatible.
HP Envy Inspire 7255e printer won’t Connect to WiFi
- Power up the HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer and the device.
- Ensure the device and the HP Envy inspire 7255e are connected to the same wireless network.
- To resolve the issue of the Printer not connecting to the wifi, there should be an active wireless connection.
- First, check if the wireless connection is active and stable.
- Check the compatibility of the wifi router with the HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer.
- The wireless router should be compatible with the HP Envy inspire 7255e.
- Disconnect the Printer from the wireless connection.
- Reconnect the Printer and the wireless connection using the WPS push-button.
- Press the wireless button on the Printer and do the same on the wireless router.
- Hold the WPS push buttons down for a few seconds, and the connection will take place within a few minutes.
HP Envy Inspire 7255e Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
There could be an issue created when prints are sent to the Printer. The files could be corrupt and cause the Printer to fail to function. The HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer can be reset, and other changes can be made.
- Open the ongoing jobs that have been sent to the Printer and delete it.
- Locate the printer icon on the left corner of the desktop.
- Click on the printer icon, and a popup box will appear with the print jobs.
- Select all the files and remove them from the list.
- The next step would be to open the service app and locate the printer spooler.
- Select Restart the service or choose Restart.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Ensure that all documents currently being worked on are saved and closed.
- Move over to the wireless router and press and hold the power button.
- Allow the router to remain turned off for a few minutes.
- Move over to the HP Envy inspire 7255e Printer and pull out the power cord from the Printer’s end.
- Do the same from the power supply and allow the Printer to remain turned off for a few minutes.
- Connect the power cord to the HP Envy inspire 7255e and turn on the wireless connection.
HP Envy Inspire 7255e Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
At times, the reason behind the Printer only printing in black could be an issue associated with the driver. Therefore, the driver should be updated or reinstalled to remove the issue.
- Complete the check the device’s control panel to look for an update.
- If there is an update available complete the steps at once.
- Do the same for the device as well. Update the software.
- If the issue persists, uninstall the driver and reinstall it from the HP support website.