HP Envy 6055 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove printer from the printer box
- Unbox the printer, remove all protective material, and place it safely.
- Note that the printer should be placed on a flat surface, and it should be tilted.
- Place the printer near the power supply and a network connection.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Remove the power cord from the box and connect it to the HP Envy 6055 printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear end.
- The end should be connected to the power supply and turn the printer on.
Step 3: Install HP ink cartridges
- Remove the ink cartridges from the box and open them with caution.
- Hold the ink cartridge on the black sides and load it in the slot.
- Ensure a click sound is heard when the cartridge has been loaded.
Step 4: Load quality printing papers
- Make sure the paper used in the HP Envy 6055 printer is of high quality.
- Draw out the paper feeding tray and load the sheets of paper.
- Ensure that the paper is inserted correctly and it is accurately aligned.
HP Envy 6055 Driver install
The HP Envy 6055 printer driver should be downloaded on the device to access all the printer’s features. Follow the steps below to download and install the all-in-one HP Envy 6055 printer driver.
HP Envy 6055 Driver for Windows
- Power up the Windows device and open a suitable web browser.
- Enter the details of the official HP support website.
- Other details will have to be entered as prompted.
- Enter the model name – HP Envy 6055 and choose Windows OS.
- Based on the details entered, the printer drivers will appear.
- Choose the all-in-one HP Envy 6055 printer driver, and download and install it.
HP Envy 6055 Driver for Mac
- Turn on the Mac device and enter the website details.
- Enter the HP Support website details on a preferred browser.
- Enter the details prompted by the website. Enter the model name – HP Envy 6055.
- Choose the operating system from the drop-down menu – Mac OS.
- Download the all-in-one HP Envy 6055 printer driver on the device.
- Proceed to the next step of completing the HP Envy 6055 driver installation.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy 6055 wireless setup
The HP Envy 6055 printer has to be connected to a wireless connection after installing the driver. The steps below will provide more than one method that can be used to connect the HP Envy 6055 printer to a wireless connection. For any offline issues follow the HP Envy 6055 Troubleshooting steps.
HP Envy 6055 Wi-Fi network setup
- The final step of the installation process is to connect the printer to a wireless connection.
- Ensure an active wireless connection for the HP Envy 6055 printer to connect.
- Make a note of the wireless network’s credentials, such as the name and the password.
- When the HP Envy 6055 install wizard prompts a connection, choose wireless.
- Based on this, a list of connections will appear. Choose the desired wireless connection.
- Enter the credentials, and the connection will be complete in a few minutes.
HP Envy 6055 WPS Setup
- While using the WPS setup, the WPS push button should be identified on the printer and the router.
- Place the HP Envy 6055 printer near the wireless router. Move over to the router’s rear.
- Locate the WPS button that is small with an indication. Press and hold the WPS button down.
- Proceed to the HP Envy 6055 printer and press and hold the wireless icon on the printer.
- The WPS button on the printer and the device should be pressed down simultaneously.
- Give it a few minutes, and the connection will be established.
HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup Wizard
- These instructions can be followed for printers that have a touch panel.
- Ensure there is an active connection with the wifi credentials available.
- Move over to the printer and choose the wireless icon.
- Proceed further to choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- Choose the wireless connection, enter the wifi password, and click OK.
- The HP Envy 6055 printer will be connected to the wifi in a few seconds.
HP Envy 6055 USB setup of wireless
- To connect the printer to a device using a USB cable, a cable of at least 3 meters is required.
- Remove all USB cables that are connecting the printer and the device.
- Connect the USB cable to the HP Envy 6055 printer and the device.
- When the USB cable is connected to the device, it will indicate.
- Follow the on-screen steps of adding the printer to the device.