HP Envy 5643 Offline issue
- Turn ON the Windows to get started with the start menu >devices option.
- Connect through the Printer and scanner’s menu > right-click to the default status via drop-down options.
- Make use of the next screen to know the details using the “Let Windows manage my default printer”.
- Connect through the available printer names to pick the required Envy 5643 printer model.
- Then, connect through the Manage option > Set as the default option.
- To the end, ensure whether the HP Envy 5643 printer gets it back to online mode.
Windows 7, 8
- Check whether the system is under the default settings option.
- Then, you need to download the required driver and put all the system settings to the default options.
- Now, look at whether the printer shows online status or not. If not, use the below steps.
- Use the Devices menu > Devices and Printers option.
- From the list, choose the desired HP Envy 5643 printer.
- Confirm with the options like- Set as the default option and try to restart the complete printer setup.
- Do assign the print job and start the HP Envy 5643 setup.
- Try to Restart the entire printer and check for the printer-related settings.
- Confirm with the advanced Wi-Fi options and restart the wireless router.
- Exit all the background applications to proceed next.
- Carefully, eradicate all the power cables from the wireless router and leave it to stay idle for a few seconds.
- Support through the HP Envy 5643 Manual and do the printer setup.
- Do the Network Configuration test page.
- Then, you need to Reboot the MAC and let it turn to an active state by itself.
- Connect through the Mac system and operate through the Apple icon > system preferences option.
- Choose the Printers and Scanners menu to get the list of available printer names.
- Now, choose the desired HP Envy 5643 printer and Run the print queue menu.
- Get the list of available printers’ names and choose the desired one by clicking it.
- If needed, you can pause or stop the running procedure and have a look at the document direction.
- Finally, pick the document to be printed and assign the print work using the HP Envy 5643 printer.
HP Envy 5643 scanning error
- If you suspect any driver-related issues, you can get this type of error on your printer.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi light is actively glowing on the printer panel.
- Make sure the connected network is stable & active.
- On the next step, use the options like wireless icon > setup menu.
- Then, you need to use the print reports menu > wireless test report.
- You can press & hold the Wi-Fi button if you don’t have a touchscreen panel.
- Further, press the Wi-Fi and information buttons at the same time to do the test print.
- To the end, you need to start the troubleshooting procedure by connecting to the copy and black button. Now, check the wireless test report.
- Initially, you need to Restart the HP Envy 5643 printer and the system.
- Yet the printer shows any issue, try to Reboot the entire printer device.
- Further, you need to switch OFF the desired HP Envy 5643 printer and safely unplug all the power cables from the respective ports.
- Leave the system in an idle state for a few seconds.
- Then, arrange the desired HP printer using the HP Manual support.
- Further, try to keep the document to be scanned on the scanner glass by adjusting its sides.
- Support through the smooth cloth or wipes and start the scanning procedure completely using the dust-free scanner area.
- Alternatively, use the scan settings for the chosen document on the desired system device.
- To the end, connect through the appropriate settings and hit the Scan button.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy 5643 printer driver unavailable
- Initially, you can use the system Programs and Features menu.
- Wait for the list and connect through the HP Envy 5643 to hit the uninstall button.
- Carry out using the Devices and Printers menu > HP Envy 5643 printer model.
- Confirm the HP printer and right-click to the Envy 5643 and hit the delete or remove device menu.
- Next, you need to choose the Driver menu and pick the driver file.
- Then, use the remove button.
- Connect through the settings like Properties window > Devices and Printers.
- Now, you need to install the latest HP Envy 5643 driver software using the HP Official page support.
- To the end, assign the print task and start the printing work.
HP Envy 5643 printer won’t connect to WiFi
- Initially, you need to connect the printer to the system using any of the connectivity sources.
- Try to connect the wireless router, printer, and system to a similar network.
- Further, check the printer to router connection status whether it is active or not.
- Meanwhile, check for the HP Envy 5643 printer’s WPS button.
- Go nearby the wireless router and press the WPS button. Or else, move on with the HP Smart App.
- Try to hold the power button and WPS button at the same time.
- Then, press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds till you notice the active connection status.
- To the end, you can start the print work by choosing the required document from the system.
HP Envy 5643 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- You will have an individual folder for each print command or when you assign the print task.
- Make use of the appropriate setting and check whether the printer driver is corrupted or outdated. If required, try to delete all the running tasks and proceed.
- Then, try to save the running task and delete all the printer-related history & caches.
- Carry out using the options like- Start menu > Printer’s menu.
- Further, utilize the next options like Services menu > Printer spooler menu.
- Finally, try to restart the button and wait for the print to get the reboot process done.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- To begin with, Turn OFF the active wireless router and make sure you have removed the default cables connection.
- Then, ensure whether the printer connections are appropriate and inspect whether the USB connections are removed completely.
- Then, reconnect the Wi-Fi connections with the help of the HP Manual or Official page support.
- Eventually, check for the Wi-Fi light whether it shows blinks or stable light.
- Then, try to Restart the complete HP Envy 5643 printer and assign the print work effortlessly.
HP Envy 5643 Printer can only print black
Check for driver issue
- To begin with, you need to ensure with the network and start the troubleshooting process by restarting the entire printer setup.
- Utilize the next screen and look at the HP Envy 5643 printer status.
- Go nearby to the printer’s control panel to choose the settings icon.
- Further, you need to proceed using the options like Setup menu > Tools and Reports.
- Use the Print quality report menu and carry out the provided on-screen guidelines.
- Assign the print task using the HP Envy 5643 printer model.
- Further, try to redirect to the installed HP Smart App and choose the print option.
- To the end, try to disable the black-only options using the ink cartridge settings and assign the print work.