HP Envy 5643 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove printer from the printer box
- To begin the printer setup, keep the new printer on a flat surface.
- Then, with reference to the top sealing, remove all the protective covers & blue wrappers from the printer & its accessories.
- Before proceeding with the next step, ensure that all the protective covers are removed thoroughly.
Step 3: Install HP ink cartridges
- Then, you need to unpack the new ink cartridges from the box and inspect for the vent blockage.
- If not seen, use the HP Manual and press it inwardly to place the ink cartridges to the stated slots given.
- For efficient ink cartridge installation, you need to get the click sound.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Try to detangle the USB cables after taking them from the box.
- Get instant support from the HP Manual support and interface the printer & system device connection.
- For hassle-free access, try to utilize the USB cables given to the printer box.
Step 4: Load quality printing papers
- To establish the hassle-free printer setup, go through the printer-specification stated size & quality paper sheets to load the input tray.
- To escape from the jam-free setup, flatten the selected paper sheets- with curved edges.
- Load the required paper sheets and close the access door completely.
HP Envy 5643 Driver install
Driver setup has two modes to proceed, connect through the driver download and driver installation procedure using the HP Official page support, and make use of the given steps to connect the HP Envy 5643 printer to the system devices.
HP Envy 5643 Driver for Windows
- To begin with, you need to begin the HP Envy 5643 First-time printer setup using the Windows interface connection.
- You can either use the USB or Wireless to interface the Printer and windows system connection.
- Then, you need to switch ON the printer-related devices and carry out using the windows system browser to browse through the HP Official page.
- Stay on the search tab and type the needed printer keys to get the list of available driver names to pick. Finalize and choose the Download option.
- Try to save the downloaded driver file using the .exe extension on your windows. Double-click to start the driver installation procedure.
- Finally, use the Run option to access the on-screen directives to finish the HP Envy 5643 driver installation process.
HP Envy 5643 Driver for Mac
- To begin with, you need to support through the HP Manual or Official page to arrange the printer setup for the driver setup.
- Then, use the Official HP website using the needed printer keys and receive the list of driver names.
- Here, choose the Driver & Software tab and pick your compatible type & language using the drop-down menu.
- Once the required one is seen, hit the Download option and launch the driver installation process using the below steps.
- Directly, save the downloaded file using the .dmg Mac extension and open the file to extract.
- Choose the Run option and move on with the given on-screen to complete the HP Envy 5643 driver installation process.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy 5643 wireless setup
The HP Envy 5643 printer has to be connected to a wireless connection after installing the driver. The steps below will provide more than one method that can be used to connect the HP Envy 5643 printer to a wireless connection. For any offline issues follow the HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting steps.
HP Envy 5643 Wi-Fi network setup
- To begin with, you need to ensure whether the printer is active to proceed with the wireless setup.
- Look at the current network status and begin the wireless connections properly.
- Connect the HP printer, wireless router, and compatible system to a similar network. Further, connect through the printer’s Startup settings.
- Here, you have to pick the connectivity mode- wireless connection mode.
- Now, place the wireless router nearby the HP Envy 5643 printer setup.
- At last, try to ensure the wireless setup using the options- Setup> wireless> network menu.
HP Envy 5643 WPS Setup
- WPS is one of the wireless sources to access wireless connectivity using a stable network.
- Then, access using the HP Envy 5643 Manual and wait for the WPS button to begin the function between the printer & wireless router.
- Further, you need to ensure the network status by attempting the Network Configuration page and confirming the stable network access.
- Look at whether the wireless router has its WPA and WPA2 security keys.
- Mention the needed Network credentials to the stated field and launch the wireless setup. Specify the needed network name & password correctly.
- If needed, you can also use the WPS pushbutton by holding the WPS mode on the printer and instantly on the wireless router.
HP Envy 5643 Wireless Setup Wizard
- To begin with, confirm whether the wireless router supports the securities like WPA, WPA2, and WEP securities.
- Then, access using the printer control panel options like Setup>Network>Wireless icon.
- Move on with the needed settings and pick the wireless setup wizard.
- Connect through the list of network names to pick the network name you needed.
- If your desired network name is not seen on the list, use the Manual method to connect the printer using the appropriate network keys.
- Then, you need to specify the WEP & WPA paraphrase to the required field and carry out using the advanced wireless setup using the HP Envy 5643 wireless setup wizard.
HP Envy 5643 USB setup of wireless
- Alert: This USB setup through wireless setup is only for the printer which has no touchscreen panel to operate rather with buttons.
- Then, take the new USB cables which are in good condition to start the USB setup procedure.
- Keep in remembrance, that you must disconnect or connect the USB cables after the installer’s direction or command. Then, use the on-screen directives/prompts on the next page to complete the USB using the wireless method.
- Further, you are almost done with the HP Envy 5643 Printer’s Wireless configuration through the USB setup.
- To the end, try to ensure whether the HP Envy 5643 USB setup is intact to the connection. And try to test the setup using the trial print work by assigning the print task.
- To finish, redirect to the installed software and look at the configuration details to launch the setup for network printing.