HP Envy 5540 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove printer from the printer box
- Place the printer on a flat surface and remove it from the packaging box.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer while placing it on a flat surface.
- Make sure the printer is placed in a safe space and near the device and router.
Step 3: Install HP ink cartridges
- Move over to the printer and place the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Use the color code as a guide to place the right cartridges into the printer.
- Make sure a click sound is heard to confirm the cartridges are inserted correctly.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Remove the power cord from the box to connect it to the printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other to the power supply.
- Turn the switch on and power up the HP Envy 5540 printer.
Step 4: Load quality printing papers
- Draw out the paper feeding tray and place the paper in the printer.
- Place the paper on the tray and use the guidelines to place it accurately.
- Ensure to use high-grade paper for the best print results.
HP Envy 5540 Driver install
Download and install the HP Envy 5540 printer driver on the device to bring out the best features of the HP Envy 5540 printer. Follow for more instructions to complete the process.
HP Envy 5540 Driver for Windows
- After the first-time setup, proceed to download the HP Envy 5540 printer driver.
- Move over to the Windows device and enter the details of the HP Website.
- Following this, enter the details of the HP Envy 5540 printer and Windows OS.
- Based on the details entered, a list of HP Envy 5540 printer drivers appears.
- Choose the all-in=one printer driver and complete the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click Finish at the end of the installation process.
HP Envy 5540 Driver for Mac
- Complete settings up the HP Envy 5540 printer by downloading the printer driver.
- On the Mac, open a preferred browser and enter the HP website details.
- As prompted, enter the details of the printer model and select Mac OS from the list.
- Choose a preferred browser from the list and complete the driver download.
- Run the file to initiate the installation of the HP printer driver and follow instructions.
- Click Finish at the end of the installation process and proceed to use the printer.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy 5540 wireless setup
The HP Envy 5540 should be connected to the wireless connection to be able to utilise the features of the HP Envy 5540 printer to the maximum. Choose to make the printer process easy with the built-in wireless connection option. Or, contact us for further assistance in setting up the HP Envy 5540 printer to a wireless connection.
HP Envy 5540 Wi-Fi network setup
- The final step is to connect the HP Envy 5540 printer to a wireless connection.
- The installation wizard will prompt a connection, wireless or USB cable.
- Choose the wireless option and ensure there is an active wireless connection.
- Select the desired wireless connection from the list and proceed to connect.
- Enter the details of the wireless credentials and click OK to connect.
- In a few seconds, the connection will be complete. Click Finish at the end.
HP Envy 5540 WPS Setup
- Connect the printer to a wireless connection using the WPS push button.
- Ensure the HP Envy 5540 printer is placed near the wireless router to connect.
- Move over to the HP Envy 5540 printer and choose the wireless connection option.
- Select wireless protected setup and then choose the WPS push button.
- Move over to the router, locate the push button and press it down for a few seconds.
- Within a few seconds, the WPS wireless connection will be complete.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Make sure the wireless connection is active with the credentials noted.
- Move over to the printer and select the wireless icon on the printer display.
- From the options choose wireless setup wizard. A list of connections will appear.
- From the list, select the desired wireless connection and enter the details.
- After the password has been entered, give the final confirmation.
- With this, the HP Envy 5540 printer will be connected to an active wireless connection.
HP Envy 5540 USB setup of wireless
- Being the process by making sure there is a USB cable of 3-meters length.
- Remove all the cables connecting the HP Envy 5540 printer and the device.
- Move over to the printer and connect the USB cable and then to the device.
- The Windows device will identify the printer connected and it will prompt a connection.
- Complete the on-screen instructions and make sure the connection is complete.
- Shoot print commands from the Windows device to the HP Envy 5540 printer.