HP Envy 4500 Printer setup
Step 1: Remove printer from the printer box
- To begin with, you have to remove the protective tapes and gently lift the new HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Remove all the secured tapes and covers and responsibly throw them into the dustbin.
- Keep your printer on a smooth surface and just close to the electric socket in turn to get connected easily without any additional support like surge or extensions.
Step 2: Connect the power cord
- Take the provided power cables and start connecting one end to the printer.
- And, the other alternative end to the wall outlet and switch ON the power supply.
- Then, you have to wait until the HP Envy 4500 printer turns ON and you need to modify the printer’s screen settings like time, date, and similar needs.
Step 3: Install HP ink cartridges
- Here, unpack the new genuine HP Envy 4500 ink cartridges from their plastic wrappings.
- Further, try to open the cartridge access door to place the ink cartridges on the HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Firmly insert the new ink cartridges into it and close the access door to proceed next.
Step 4: Load quality printing papers
- Eventually, ensure whether the input paper tray is free from print head issues like clogged nozzles & related issues.
- Then, clean the paper clots in the input paper tray and make sure you are ready to print.
- It is recommended to use only quality printing sheets to load the printer’s input paper tray.
HP Envy 4500 Driver install
Driver installation is the set of processes in which you need to download the apt & latest driver OS that matches the selected compatible system. Use the below guidelines and establish the best printing work later with an efficient HP Envy 4500 driver setup.
HP Envy 4500 Driver for Windows
- Switch ON the Windows system and enable the third-party App permissions.
- Connect through the active web browser and search 123.hp.com/envy4500. Locate the desired HP Envy 4500 printer and confirm it.
- You will be given a list of available drivers to pick the required & suitable HP Envy 4500 driver OS.
- Hit the download button and download the exact file to the system’s folder.
- Access the given on-screen driver wizard.
- Access through the on-screen and finish the desired network to begin the stable interface between the Envy printer to the system.
- It’s time to print easily using the HP Envy 4500 driver setup on your windows system.
HP Envy 4500 Driver for MAC
- First, you have to turn ON the printer devices like the printer and MAC system.
- Then, close all the active firewall protection.
- Open the Apple-enabled web browser, and browse using the 123.hp.com/envy4500 website to download the exact driver.
- Then, locate the required HP printer model from the shown list of compatible drivers.
- Next, confirm the download process on your HP Envy 4500 driver and move on with the driver wizard on-screen.
- Continue with the given on-screen steps and choose the network type to finish the HP Envy 4500 driver installation.
- Finally, if at all, you face any HP Envy 4500 driver unavailable issue, Use HP Envy 4500 troubleshooting page.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Envy 4500 wireless setup
When the printer is capable or enabled with Wireless features, you can be let free to access the print job in your fraction of a second at a single step. Use the below steps according to their methods to bring the best output on printing concerning the HP Envy 4500 wireless features.
HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi network setup
- First, confirm whether the HP Envy 4500 printer is ready with its fundamental settings & needs.
- Eventually, make sure you have updated the driver and your settings of the printer is to default.
- Further, Turn ON the desired HP Envy 4500 printer and continue next.
- Modify the printer display settings and choose the network type with reference to the requirements.
- Bring your active printer nearby router and access the control panel settings.
- Choose the wireless LAN settings and carry on with the provided Wi-Fi setup steps.
HP Envy 4500 WPS Setup
- To begin with, you need to confirm whether the HP Envy 4500 printer has its WPS button.
- At the same instance, confirm whether the router has its WPS button to enable network connectivity.
- Move on with the control panel settings to select the wireless LAN menu.
- Continue with the options like the WPS menu > press the WPS button on your printer.
- It’s time to press and hold the WPS button on your wireless router and give the yes option.
- At last, the HP Envy 4500 printer is successfully configured to the stable Wi-Fi using the HP Envy 4500 WPS setup.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Launch the wireless setup by placing the HP Envy4500 printer, PC, and router nearby each other.
- Go near the HP Envy 4500 control panel settings to select the home icon.
- Further, move on with the options like settings menu > network settings icon to proceed.
- Next, move on with the wireless icon and pick the needed HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi setup wizard page/screen.
- Operate using the provided wireless setup steps and ensure the proper network name and password.
- To the end, start the printing work with the support of the efficient wireless setup wizard method.
HP Envy 4500 USB setup of wireless
- Start the setup by connecting the HP Envy 4500 printer and the system using the stable USB cable.
- Then, you need to download the latest HP Envy 4500 driver and access the driver installation.
- Operate using the wireless connectivity mode and work according to the shown on-screen directives.
- You have to wait until you see the active connection between the HP Envy 4500 to Wi-Fi via a USB cable.
- Wait and notice the stable Wi-Fi connection by gently removing the connected USB cable from the printer and the system.
- Do assign the print task and access using the active wireless setup for easy access.