HP Deskjet driver download and installation
- Initially, look whether the printer is active to perform the driver setup process using the compatible system connection.
- Visit the HP Official page and on the search tab, enter the printer key- HP Deskjet printer driver. Connect via the Drivers & Software tab and access through the drop-down menu for the list of driver names.
- Ensure the compatibility and Language settings. Then, confirm with the download option.
- Hit the Run option for the driver installation wizard screen. Connect through the on-screen guidelines.
- Try to add the printer to the installed driver using the add printer option from the Devices> Printers & Scanners tab.
- Look whether the printer and system are compatible with the software version to perform print work.
- Start the colorful printing work using the print option on the HP Deskjet printer setup.