HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Offline issue
- Start the troubleshooting by turning ON the Windows and use the start menu >devices
- Utilize the Printer and scanner’s menu and just right-click to the default status using the drop-down options.
- Use the upcoming screen to choose the “Let Windows manage my default printer“.
- Make use of the available printer names to choose the required Deskjet Plus 4158 printer model.
- Next, proceed using the Manage option > Set as the default
- Finally, make sure the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer is turned back to online mode.
Windows 7, 8
- To begin with, ensure the system default settings option, if required change it.
- Download the driver and get back all the system settings to the default options.
- Inspect for the printer’s online status and bring it to the online mode by unmarking the offline mode.
- Carry out using the Devices menu > Devices and Printers
- Then, confirm with the desired HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer.
- Choose the option- Set as the default option and restart the complete printer setup.
- Finally, assign the print task using the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 setup and start the print work.
- To begin with, restart the entire printer and ensure the printer-related settings.
- Check whether the active printer is available with the advanced Wi-Fi options. Then, try to restart the wireless router.
- You need to exit back from all the active applications and pages.
- Safely, remove all the power cables from the wireless router and let it be idle for a few minutes.
- Get instant support from the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Manual and do the printer setup.
- Confirm the network standards and stability using the Network Configuration test page.
- It’s time to reboot the MAC and let it come to an active state.
- Then, use the active Mac settings like-Apple icon > system preferences
- Pick the Printers and Scanners menu to get the list of available printer names.
- Now, choose the desired HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer and Run the print queue menu.
- Connect to the list of available printers’ names and pick the desired one by clicking it.
- Then, you need to pause or stop the running procedure and look at the document direction.
- To the end, you need to pick the document to be printed and start the print work using the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 scanning error
- Main cause for this type of error is the driver-related.
- Inspect whether the connected printer’s Wi-Fi light is active and blowing.
- Check and connect the printer devices to the stable Wi-Fi network, if not previously.
- Pick the options like- wireless icon > setup menu.
- Carry out using the options like print reports menu > wireless test report.
- If the printer doesn’t have a touchscreen control panel, press & hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Then, you need to press the Wi-Fi and information buttons eventually to take the test print.
- Finally, complete the troubleshooting procedure by using the copy and black button. Now, check the wireless test report.
- Start the troubleshooting by Restarting the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer and the system.
- Still the printer doesn’t work, try to Reboot the complete printer devices.
- Then, you need to switch OFF the desired HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer and then unplug all the connected power cords.
- Wait and let the system be idle for a few seconds.
- Again, try to arrange the desired HP printer using the HP Manual support.
- Try to keep the document to be scanned over the scanner glass by adjusting its sides.
- Take the smooth cloth or wipes and begin the scanning procedure completely using the dust-free scanner area.
- On the other hand, you can also use the scan settings for the selected document on the desired system device.
- Finally, choose the appropriate settings and confirm with the Scan button.
Get in touch with our technical team when you face any issue with your new 123.hp.com/setup and installation. Contact us for assistance with downloading and installing printer drivers in a matter of minutes.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 driver unavailable
- Start the printer setup using the Programs and Features
- Connect through the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 from the list and hit the uninstall button.
- Move on with the Devices and Printers menu > HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer model.
- Ensure with the printer and right-click to the desired one by choosing the delete or remove device menu.
- Then, hit the Driver menu and pick the driver file.
- Next, you need to use the remove button.
- Move on with the Properties window > Devices and Printers.
- Further, you need to proceed and install the latest HP Deskjet Plus 4158 driver software using the HP Official page support.
- Finally, assign the print task and do the printing work.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Won’t Connect to WiFi
- Use the Manual and do the proper printer and system interface using the required connection type.
- Further, connect the wireless router, printer, and system to a similar network.
- Then, Turn ON the printer and look whether the system & router are nearby to each other to access without any problem.
- Look whether the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer has its WPS button.
- Reach nearby the wireless router and hit the WPS button. Or else, connect through the HP Smart App.
- Further, hold the power button and WPS button at the same time.
- Carefully, hold the WPS button for a few seconds till you notice the stable connection status.
- Finally, choose the required document and launch the test print work.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
Windows 10- Delete job files and restart
- Every time when you assign the print task, you will see a separate folder created by the system.
- Then, use the folder and check whether the active driver is corrupted or outdated. If needed, try to delete all the upcoming tasks and proceed.
- Try to save the ongoing task and delete all the printer-related history & caches.
- Further, move on with the related options- Start menu > Printer’s menu.
- On the upcoming screen, use the options like Services menu > Printer spooler menu.
- To the end, hit the restart button and wait till the printer gets rebooted.
MAC – Restart the router and printer
- Initially, you need to turn OFF the active wireless router and unplug all the previously connected power cords.
- Make sure with the printer connections & check the existing USB connections, if done. Eradicate the USB cables if needed.
- Try to reconnect the printer-to-system Wi-Fi connections using the HP Manual or Official page support.
- Look whether the Wi-Fi light is stable without showing any blinks.
- Finally, try to Restart the entire HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer and do the print work effortlessly.
HP Deskjet Plus 4158 Printer can only print black
- Start the troubleshooting process by restarting the complete printer setup.
- Utilize the upcoming screen to check the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer status.
- Make use of the printer’s control panel to pick the settings icon.
- Then, carry out using the Setup menu > Tools and Reports
- Further, receive the Print quality report menu and follow the shown on-screen directives.
- Explore by assigning the print task using the HP Deskjet Plus 4158 printer model.
- Then, you need to redirect to the installed HP Smart App and hit the print
- Finally, try to disable the black-only options from the ink cartridge settings and check the print work.